TRON: UPRISING 
 Uprising cameo in TR3N

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
combatant_3
User

Uprising cameo in TR3N

on Wednesday, May, 29, 2013 12:26 PM
Imagine Uprising character cameos in TR3N. Using Uprising characters like Zed or Mara in Tron 3 to reference Uprising would be great. It would excite hardcore fans and possibly draw new fans to Tron: Uprising. It's unconfirmed but according to IMDB, Zed may be in Tron 3. At the least it would pay homage to Uprising but maybe it could help push for season 2. I would love to see Nathan Corddry as Zed or Mandy Moore playing Mara. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

allways a user
User

RE: Uprising cameo in TR3N

on Wednesday, May, 29, 2013 11:55 PM
Yah i got to thinking... mabey they canceled for a reason and are going to put things like you said in Tr3n or they need to put more time to making the second season amazing but with it being on netflix will help get alot of viewers.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Komp
User

on Saturday, June, 08, 2013 1:46 AM
I've watched on Netflix in its entirety at least 4 times. The episodes are so well paced and amazing they just go by so quick. Can't get enough!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

allways a user
User

on Saturday, June, 08, 2013 10:54 PM
I know. I feel like the more I watch uprising the more I love it!!!

allways a user
User

on Saturday, June, 08, 2013 10:55 PM
I know. I feel like the more I watch uprising the more I love it!!!

spacedinosaurblue
User

on Tuesday, July, 09, 2013 6:26 PM
There's one stroke of good fortune with regards to Uprising characters in Tron 3: most of the voice cast for Uprising actually resembles the characters they play. Tron, obviously.

But Beck, Mara, Zed, Paige, and even Pavel (Paul Reubens) could work, when taking into account the exaggerated lean art style for the animated series. All their real life actors could pass as the characters with proper makeup, hair styling, and costuming. I suspect this could make the production team for Tron 3 a little more friendly to the idea of a walk-on role for an Uprising character.

doctorclu
User

on Sunday, July, 14, 2013 12:16 AM
Amazingly I think I've enjoyed the Uprising storyline more so than the Classic or Legacy story lines. It has that whole Batman Beyond feel to it with the old warrior mentoring a new warrior.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Uprising cameo in TR3N