TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING Compilation Reel by Alberto Mielgo

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, May, 08, 2013 4:26 AM

Here's a recent, four minute compilation reel put together by the incredibly talented artist Alberto Mielgo -- who was the Art Director/Production Designer on TRON: UPRISING. In it, Mielgo showcases some of his favorite scenes from the entire series.

Click here to view the reel.

Mielgo worked on TRON: UPRISING for three years, and received an Annie Award for Best Production Design in an Animated Television Production on February 2, 2013: Presented by the International Animated Film Society -- ASIFA Hollywood (annieawards.org).

The stunningly epic, highly stylized artwork truly shows how unique and ahead of its time this series was.

- Jay West on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

ShadowDragon1
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING Compilation Reel by Alberto Mielgo

on Wednesday, May, 08, 2013 4:57 AM
very, very very awesome

i really pray a second season of Uprising will be made. *sigh*

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, May, 08, 2013 11:27 AM
Sadly, I can't watch this or view many threads that occur here at the Sector becaue they all talk about Uprising and I don't want any spoilers. Graphically, characters, story or otherwise. I only got to see a few of the episodes (the first few) that were posted on Disney's website. Not sure how/where I'm supposed to get caught up now. Seems like last time I checked, the episodes weren't available. And even ones that were posted didn't have an easy-to-follow "Season 1/Episode 1, 2, 3 etc." numbering system; they only had the episode titles and so I was cautious to view any beyond the first few for fear of skipping an episode or two and get spoiled. Confusing. Oh well!

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, May, 08, 2013 11:42 AM
Traahn Wrote:Sadly, I can't watch this or view many threads that occur here at the Sector becaue they all talk about Uprising and I don't want any spoilers. Graphically, characters, story or otherwise. I only got to see a few of the episodes (the first few) that were posted on Disney's website. Not sure how/where I'm supposed to get caught up now. Seems like last time I checked, the episodes weren't available. And even ones that were posted didn't have an easy-to-follow "Season 1/Episode 1, 2, 3 etc." numbering system; they only had the episode titles and so I was cautious to view any beyond the first few for fear of skipping an episode or two and get spoiled. Confusing. Oh well!

Have you checked iTunes?

I believe the episodes are also available on Playstation Network and Xbox Video in a numbered order. I believe on Playstation Network, the number ordering is S1E01 to indicate season 1 episode 1 and so on.

Might also be available to buy on Amazon. Not sure.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Rinzler2010
User

on Wednesday, May, 08, 2013 11:48 AM
if you want to watch uprising go to www.watchcartoononline.com and look up the show all of the episodes including the prequel will be there and it is completely free and safewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

_Masquerade_
User

on Sunday, May, 12, 2013 6:40 PM
This art reel only worsens how badly I want a season 2. Tron: Uprising really showed the beauty, wonder, and spectacle of the Grid, and I so want to experience it again.

Skrade

allways a user
User

on Monday, May, 13, 2013 8:38 AM
Tron uprising is also on Netflix now.

combatant_3
User

on Saturday, May, 25, 2013 1:43 PM
This is a really cool video to introduce people to Uprising. It showcases the creative artistic style of the show. Whether it was intentional or not, it was perfectly timed to promote Tron: Uprising on Netflix.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

allways a user
User

on Sunday, May, 26, 2013 12:53 AM
Successfuly re-watched tron: uprising( for the second time)

Overmind
User

on Sunday, August, 25, 2013 1:11 PM
Shouldn't there be a blue-ray out there?

That reel made me almost hit myself for not rewatching..

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING