TRON: UPRISING 
 Tron: Uprising on smgo.tv

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
bluelantern714
User

on Thursday, April, 04, 2013 9:09 PM
I hope it's okay to make a thread for this, I want to reach as many people as possible.
Tron: Uprising is now in the voting stage on smgo.tv! Everyone go and vote to show Disney X D how much we want this show back!

"All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible."--Dumont

Go to smgo.tv and vote for Tron: Uprising. Only 1,774 to go! Show them Tron Lives!

bluelantern714
User

RE: Tron: Uprising on smgo.tv

on Thursday, April, 04, 2013 9:10 PM
I just went back to the page and Uprising is gone....? I'll send the guy that runs the site an e-mail and let you know what's going on.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible."--Dumont

Go to smgo.tv and vote for Tron: Uprising. Only 1,774 to go! Show them Tron Lives!

bluelantern714
User

on Thursday, April, 04, 2013 10:08 PM
Well, it's back up. Looks like they accidentally added the show to the site before putting up information about it. 2500 votes are needed, so lets get going!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

KingJ.exe
User

on Thursday, April, 04, 2013 11:42 PM
All right programs, let's do this! Rise up Tron Army! TRON LIVES!

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

LucrataNexarii
User

on Friday, April, 05, 2013 1:43 AM
Voted, and voiced on Twitter!

Let's go! TRON LIVES!!

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

Daft Tron
User

on Friday, April, 05, 2013 3:30 AM
Holy shit, there are more votes for don't trust the bitch in apt 23 than Uprising? i'm baffled & chuckled at the same time. Not only that, motor city is kicking ass & is looking very strong if it goes through. it's going to take a lot of people to commit on tron otherwise it's possible game over.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Friday, April, 05, 2013 3:36 AM
Game over or not, it's a chance we have, and it's a chance we'll take.

I certainly have my heart and mind set to providing for the task, if our vote comes up.

bluelantern714
User

on Friday, April, 05, 2013 5:31 PM
Daft Tron Wrote:Holy shit, there are more votes for don't trust the bitch in apt 23 than Uprising? i'm baffled & chuckled at the same time. Not only that, motor city is kicking ass & is looking very strong if it goes through. it's going to take a lot of people to commit on tron otherwise it's possible game over.

That would be because Uprising has only been up for around eighteen hours, while the other shows you mentioned have been up for a week or two.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

LucrataNexarii
User

on Saturday, April, 06, 2013 1:11 AM
Thank you for covering that, BlueLantern (I love your username, by the way. As a bit of humor, I've wanted to work on a sketch of Tron with the Blue Lantern symbol on his chest, and bright blue circuits, instead of the iconic 'T.' I'd think it quite suiting for him.)

I was going to mention the same. Tron: Uprising has just entered the voting phase, and it's going to take some time for the many fans and prominent voices among them to begin spreading the word.

bluelantern714
User

on Saturday, April, 06, 2013 12:30 PM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:(I love your username, by the way. As a bit of humor, I've wanted to work on a sketch of Tron with the Blue Lantern symbol on his chest, and bright blue circuits, instead of the iconic 'T.' I'd think it quite suiting for him.)

Thanks

Does anyone have any ideas on how to spread the word about voting to fans who may not be on this site and/or twitter/facebook? I posted a notice on Yahoo! Answers, but didn't get any responses.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Saturday, April, 06, 2013 12:45 PM
Youtube, Tumblr, and Reddit are the other Social Networking sites that I am aware of. I admit that I don't know much of that landscape of how to connect to others avidly. There is also DeviantArt, a growing artwork site with access to at least a few hundred Tron fans, and tends of thousands more artists; an ability to connect to them would come down to luck.

Reaching to the fanbase at large would take some strong planning. There is also the body of people involved in the Tron 2.0 game/tournament site. I have thought of contacting them over the matter and asking if they wish to mention any Tron: Uprising support on their site news.

bluelantern714
User

on Saturday, April, 06, 2013 2:26 PM
I found a deviantart member who has been very vocal about saving Uprising in the TRON community over there. His/her main efforts so far have been to get people to sign petitions and call Disney. I sent this person an e-mail asking if they could spread the word about the smgo.tv campaign. S/he is the founding member of the TRON: Legacy fanart page, and has gathered much support for the petitions that way. I'll let you know when I hear back. The community over there seems very large, so their support could be a great asset.

deeahchur
User

on Saturday, April, 06, 2013 4:07 PM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:Youtube, Tumblr, and Reddit are the other Social Networking sites that I am aware of. I admit that I don't know much of that landscape of how to connect to others avidly. There is also DeviantArt, a growing artwork site with access to at least a few hundred Tron fans, and tends of thousands more artists; an ability to connect to them would come down to luck.

Reaching to the fanbase at large would take some strong planning. There is also the body of people involved in the Tron 2.0 game/tournament site. I have thought of contacting them over the matter and asking if they wish to mention any Tron: Uprising support on their site news.

If you are referring to the LDSO forums, we do post content about Tron: Uprising; however, we are more active here for those matters, as there is a larger and more active audience on Tron-Sector.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

/ / S C A N N I N G
/ / Incompatable Program detected
/ / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
"Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."

bluelantern714
User

on Saturday, April, 06, 2013 4:33 PM

bluelantern714
User

on Saturday, April, 06, 2013 4:35 PM
deeahchur Wrote:
LucrataNexarii Wrote:Youtube, Tumblr, and Reddit are the other Social Networking sites that I am aware of. I admit that I don't know much of that landscape of how to connect to others avidly. There is also DeviantArt, a growing artwork site with access to at least a few hundred Tron fans, and tends of thousands more artists; an ability to connect to them would come down to luck.

If you are referring to the LDSO forums, we do post content about Tron: Uprising; however, we are more active here for those matters, as there is a larger and more active audience on Tron-Sector.

Would it be possible for you to make a post there concerning smgo.tv for any members who may not be on here? Every vote counts.
Uprising definitely has enough fans to move forward to the funding phase, it's just that not many people seem to be aware of this particular option. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

deeahchur
User

on Saturday, April, 06, 2013 5:44 PM
Compliance!

Posted on LDSO.netorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

/ / S C A N N I N G
/ / Incompatable Program detected
/ / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
"Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, April, 06, 2013 6:21 PM
deeahchur Wrote:Compliance!

Posted on LDSO.net

Nice "Flight of the Navigator" reference! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

bluelantern714
User

on Saturday, April, 06, 2013 10:36 PM
I'm also involved in the campaign to save Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and this message from smgo.tv was on the movement's official website today:

"Hi Folks
We just wanted to check back in and send a message to our friends at #SaveTheCloneWars. First, thank you very much for continuing to show your support for such an awesome animated series – we absolutely hear you and agree that your show deserves a spot on smgo.tv – and because you've been sending us hundreds of requests, we were planning to put it up to the voting phase.
But before we do, we have to point out that we already have two Disney shows, and we have reached out to Disney to present our platform. We want to give them a chance to meet with us before we add more shows. In the future, our goal is to move a show based solely on fan demand, but right now, we’ve found its better to take things a little slow.
We understand this isn’t an ideal solution, and we really want to #SaveTheCloneWars too – so just bear with us for a few more days and keep excited, we’re working on it.
Thanks for your patience all!"

This means that the site is approaching Disney very soon about Uprising and fellow cancelled Disney X D show Motorcity. Possibly in the next few days. Hopefully, the Disney Gods will give us a shot to save our show(s). Just thought I'd share that tidbit of information with you.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, April, 07, 2013 4:41 PM
I voted.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

IZI
User

on Monday, April, 08, 2013 3:34 PM
voted as well!

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING