Olivia Wilde Returning for TRON 3

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Moses613
User

RE: Olivia Wilde Returning for TRON 3

on Thursday, March, 28, 2013 5:52 PM
Waitaminutewaitaminuewaitaminute....

You say Bridges has been "trying to contact Disney?" I get the feeling that when Bridges even thinks of calling Disney, they get back to him pretty damn fast. He's an A-list actor. In fact Disney probably has a department called The Jeff Bridges Call Returning Department and there's a guy sitting in there whose only job is to return calls fro...well you get the idea. Hell it's probably staffed by three guys so they can man the phones 24/7 along with three backups on call at all times. Of the three backups, one of them has to be within 50 miles of the department at all times, so all of them have to call in when they go out of that 50 mile radius so Disney can make sure at least one of them is still in the fast-response zone. Only two are allowed out of it at any one time.

Overmind
User

on Friday, March, 29, 2013 3:57 AM
Moses613 Wrote:Waitaminutewaitaminuewaitaminute....

You say Bridges has been "trying to contact Disney?" I get the feeling that when Bridges even thinks of calling Disney, they get back to him pretty damn fast. He's an A-list actor. In fact Disney probably has a department called The Jeff Bridges Call Returning Department and there's a guy sitting in there whose only job is to return calls fro...well you get the idea. Hell it's probably staffed by three guys so they can man the phones 24/7 along with three backups on call at all times. Of the three backups, one of them has to be within 50 miles of the department at all times, so all of them have to call in when they go out of that 50 mile radius so Disney can make sure at least one of them is still in the fast-response zone. Only two are allowed out of it at any one time.

That make sence. Actualy I would voluntare as the CEO of that Department.

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

Java
User

on Friday, March, 29, 2013 3:57 PM
"The Dude Department"

END OF LINE.

Moses613
User

on Friday, March, 29, 2013 6:33 PM
I'd caution that all these folks involved with T:L saying they "would be willing to be part of/participate in a sequel" and them being on contract is all speculation. Being on contract means Disney can require them to star in a sequel if they want them to. but I have to admit it's looking more and more like something solid to chew on. The movie came out in 2011 and it's still being talked about even now so that' something.

It's also worth considering that bot Olivia Wilde and Garret Hedlund are growing in their star power and name recognition. Disney may just let that simmer for a while so when they make a sequel, they'll have better-recognized names. That guy who starred as Thor was in Red Dawn also, but Red Dawn was made way before he was in Thor or the (rather tepid, uninspiring) Avengers sequel. But he got famous and then Red Dawn was released, so they paid him less and got way more mileage out of Red Dawn as a lesser-budgeted movie. Very smart.

I'm not saying I'll be buying a pup tent and sleeping bag and camping out at the theater just yet, but I'm starting to pay attention when someone says the words "Tron" and "sequel" in the same sentence.

1982program
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 1:11 PM
@Dawnstar - LOLOLOLOL!!! I'm certain it is exactly like that. As a matter of fact, if you have to call "The Dude" back you probably already lost your job. You gotta pick up on the first ring!

Murdock.dat
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 4:27 PM
Moses613 Wrote:...the (rather tepid, uninspiring) Avengers sequel.

I strongly disagree with that assessment. Of all the freesily downloadable stuff on the net, I'd own it. (Don't yet, but would if being married didn't = being broke :P)
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

REDEYE
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 4:51 PM
Wilde was a "must" casting for this one. Bridges not so much, but i would love to see him in the next one. I think the next film (story wise) could survive just fine without Bridges....especially with the way Legacy ended. Don't get me wrong, I'm a HUGE Bridges fan, just think the film can survive without him. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

derezzedme
User

on Sunday, April, 14, 2013 12:10 PM
have they given an official date? i thought the 3d in imax was superb. Up there with Avatar

Moses613
User

on Tuesday, April, 16, 2013 8:23 PM
The only reason a new one wouldn't have Bridges is if he either didn't want to or they couldn't pay him enough. I am sure the ending of Legacy was made in such an ambiguous fashion so that there could be a sequel, and it could be made either with or without Bridges since , for the aforementioned reasons, he may not be in it.

I still think that for all our sustained, drooling fandom of T, we deserved a better ending to T:L. That goes without saying around here. Those uof us who saw the original in the theater and have sustained the fan community all this time have done that rarest of things and passed it on to a new, younger, generation of fans who weren't even alive when T came out, and that was even *before* T:L rebooted (get it? "rebooted"? nudge nudge. Okaaaaay) the fan base. Not an unheard-of phenomenon (Star Wars, Star Trek) but a rare one. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Olivia Wilde Returning for TRON 3