Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 A question about multi-colored suits....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Moses613
User

on Thursday, March, 07, 2013 8:09 AM
Is there a prescribed meaning to the multi-colored suits? I know the color of the one-color suits in T:L meant something, but does it or the color of a character's vehicle say anything about their alignment/sympathies in T:U? The girl programs obviously seem to have a tendency towards pink light cycles.

where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

KingJ.exe
User

RE: A question about multi-colored suits....

on Thursday, March, 07, 2013 10:36 AM
I think the prominent color details alignment, eg primary circuitry white, good guy, primary red or orange, bad guy. I think the secondary is program preference.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pillpill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

Everybody go join End of Line, an awesome TRON Roleplay forum! http://troneol.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

LucrataNexarii
User

RE: A question about multi-colored suits....

on Thursday, March, 07, 2013 3:47 PM
I am not certain whether secondary circuit color is preference, or some type of innate result of the individual Program's nature.

Thus far, the 'primary' colors are known, but I think the secondary,lesser program colors might reflect something of a deeper ideology or drive. The subtle blends in hue make for a compelling thought - even 'clashing' colors, such as into the purple, magenta, green, or pink - could easily hint at the tug of leanings of forces on a Program's beliefs,psychology, or personality.

How Programs 'read' or react to others' coloration is another matter.

There is also that in the original Tron, pink (or temporarily pink/'blushing') circuitry was a sign of some type of physical rapport or reaction; whether more like human physical blush, or whether just a sign of love, care, affection, or a deeper receptiveness to another Program's presence, is unknown.

I'd certainly like to see what Tron: Uprising might have to say on the matter. (Keep fighting harder; we want answers! And ideally, more excellent questions and wonders!)where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online read order abortion pill

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING