Fan Fiction & Art 
 my fan arts (image heavy)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
osiem
User

on Tuesday, March, 05, 2013 2:11 PM
I just had a thought why not post my fan arts here, well I can't really post images themselves (because I didn't made enough posts yet), but here are links

- was drawn in august and was inspired by a dream I had
- this is from august too and was a little bit of a challenge considering up till then I was only drawing trees and nature and here I tried to draw a city, or something
- nothing much to say about this one, Tesler's head seemed like something interesting to draw, haha
- inspired by the begining of The Reward
- after The Reward I tried to draw Mara's helmet and it just went from there
- so many feels after Scars aired, eeh
- I really liked Lux
- drawn after Grounded aired
- I tried to drew Paige in more Legacy style, it didn't went too well and she looks so stiff, but I think I will try to redraw it at some point

um, yeah...
well, I was sad after Rendezvous

this one was actualy inspired by fan fic that can be found here

Sketches:

few "Renegde!Paige" doodles, kind of "what if"/AU thing, where Paige trains with Tron while Beck joins army. Made mostly for fun:

and not sure if I should post these, as they are just screenshots edits and not really art, but they were made for fun mostly, so I hope it's ok
[
on the last 4 images, characters have clothes designed by tumblr user no-forests-herewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

LucrataNexarii
User

RE: my fan arts

on Tuesday, March, 05, 2013 2:49 PM
It's you!

Welcome to Tron Sector! I've seen your work around DeviantArt, and I'm glad to see it brought here!

I especially admire your courage for including that dream-image. Often those can prove compelling to render. I've had a few images I've wanted to work on along the same inspiration, but I haven't seen to them... Perhaps one day.

In any case, you have good skill and character in your work, and it's great to see you around.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

Zen Thing
User

on Tuesday, March, 05, 2013 6:28 PM
incredible stuff. i dig your atmosphere lighting. i asked you over on DA, but please lets collab on a comic here...we can turn some heads- thats a promise. please, program

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, March, 05, 2013 7:44 PM
Wow. Maybe you could draw my OC? I could make a pendent or something for you in return.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Cyberwolven
User

on Tuesday, March, 05, 2013 9:42 PM
Hey, I've seen your work before. They're quite enjoyable to look at.

You have relaxed paint strokes in your digital paintings. Not overly rendered, if you know what I mean.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Tuesday, March, 05, 2013 10:08 PM
To be honest, your work makes me wish I had a tablet of some form to work with.

I've tired limited digital exploration of material, but a mouse can be terribly frustrating and staunching toward any effort at purely digital work.

Cyberwolven
User

on Wednesday, March, 06, 2013 12:36 AM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:To be honest, your work makes me wish I had a tablet of some form to work with.

I've tired limited digital exploration of material, but a mouse can be terribly frustrating and staunching toward any effort at purely digital work.

Yeah, I know how you feel. You should see my digital paintings. Having cramped wrists don't help either.

If you're on a budget you could try a monoprice tablet. Not all software works with it though. Sketchbook Pro and Plastic Animation Paper doesn't recognize the pressure. MyPaint and Photoshop works with them though. They got better pens for them now too.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

osiem
User

on Wednesday, March, 06, 2013 4:01 PM
Thanks everyone!

Cyberwolven Wrote:You have relaxed paint strokes in your digital paintings. Not overly rendered, if you know what I mean.
You call it so nicely, I usually just say that I'm a messy artist, haha.

LucrataNexarii Wrote:To be honest, your work makes me wish I had a tablet of some form to work with.

I can imagine it being frustrating, thought I know some people who use only mouse and seem pretty ok with it.
I second what Cyberwolven said about Monoprice tablets though, I heard they are really good and not that expensive.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, March, 07, 2013 1:27 AM
Do you think you cold draw my OC? I could make you a pendant or something in return.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Thursday, March, 07, 2013 1:37 AM
I think you'd have a lovely interpretation of ShadowSpark's work, Osiem!

osiem
User

on Saturday, March, 09, 2013 6:29 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Do you think you cold draw my OC? I could make you a pendant or something in return.
sorry ShadowSpark, but I don't really do trades and requests

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, March, 10, 2013 9:08 AM
osiem Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Do you think you cold draw my OC? I could make you a pendant or something in return.
sorry ShadowSpark, but I don't really do trades and requests

Awww....Oh well. I was asking because I can't draw people. Dragons, yes. Inanimate objects, yes. People, no. Well, if you change your mind, let me know.

Tron Lives!

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, March, 10, 2013 10:06 AM
osiem Wrote:I just had a thought why not post my fan arts here, well I can't really post images themselves (because I didn't made enough posts yet), but here are links

Game Over - was drawn in august and was inspired by a dream I had
Argon - this is from august too and was a little bit of a challenge considering up till then I was only drawing trees and nature and here I tried to draw a city, or something
Tesler - nothing much to say about this one, Tesler's head seemed like something interesting to draw, haha
red to blue - inspired by the begining of The Reward
Mara - after The Reward I tried to draw Mara's helmet and it just went from there
Snow - so many feels after Scars aired, eeh
Rain - I really liked Lux
Able - drawn after Grounded aired
Paige - I tried to drew Paige in more Legacy style, it didn't went too well and she looks so stiff, but I think I will try to redraw it at some point
Grid Bug
Rinzler kitty um, yeah...
Beck and Paige well, I was sad after Rendezvous
Renegade
Keller
Lost Renegade this one was actualy inspired by fan fic that can be found here

Sketches:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

few "Renegde!Paige" doodles, kind of "what if"/AU thing, where Paige trains with Tron while Beck joins army. Made mostly for fun:
1, 2, 3

and not sure if I should post these, as they are just screenshots edits and not really art, but they were made for fun mostly, so I hope it's ok
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
on the last 4 images, characters have clothes designed by tumblr user no-forests-here

Nice work! Did you use Photoshop, Painter or Sketchbook Pro to illustrate the fan art? Just wondering because I can tell by the brush strokes and opaque tones.

deeahchur
User

on Sunday, March, 10, 2013 1:33 PM
Excellent work! I've been following your contributions in one of the Tron communities on DeviantArt!

/ / S C A N N I N G
/ / Incompatable Program detected
/ / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
"Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."

osiem
User

on Wednesday, March, 13, 2013 5:51 AM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:Nice work! Did you use Photoshop, Painter or Sketchbook Pro to illustrate the fan art? Just wondering because I can tell by the brush strokes and opaque tones.
I pretty much only use photoshop for digital art

I realized I missed one image in my first post:

when I was working on Keller image I noticed that scientist (medic) suit is kind of more detailed that it looks like at first glance so I ended making reference for myself, thought I'm still not sure if I got all the parts right.

and I have new sketch, based on another AU:

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, March, 13, 2013 12:52 PM
osiem Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:Nice work! Did you use Photoshop, Painter or Sketchbook Pro to illustrate the fan art? Just wondering because I can tell by the brush strokes and opaque tones.
I pretty much only use photoshop for digital art

I realized I missed one image in my first post: click
when I was working on Keller image I noticed that scientist (medic) suit is kind of more detailed that it looks like at first glance so I ended making reference for myself, thought I'm still not sure if I got all the parts right.

click

What's that second AU's storyline? And would you mind if I wrote some fanfiction based off of your Renegade!Paige AU? I'll credit you in the author's note.

Tron Lives!

Murdock.dat
User

on Wednesday, March, 13, 2013 2:02 PM
osiem Wrote:
click

Masterful work, program!! You could easily have been on the Uprising in any capacity, which makes me wonder, do you do animations, or just static artwork??

BTW, what's an AU?? The image in this link to me looks like what Beck would've become if he had been turned by Cyrus at some point.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, March, 13, 2013 3:12 PM
Murdock.dat Wrote:BTW, what's an AU?? The image in this link to me looks like what Beck would've become if he had been turned by Cyrus at some point.

AU stands for Alternate Universe. In other words, "If event x happened instead of event y, how would plot z play out?"

Tron Lives!

osiem
User

on Wednesday, March, 13, 2013 8:01 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:What's that second AU's storyline? And would you mind if I wrote some fanfiction based off of your Renegade!Paige AU? I'll credit you in the author's note.
Sure, go ahead, you don't really need to credit me, just make sure to send me link so I can read it
As for the second AU storyline, I'm not sure if I am able to describe it in few sentences at this point, I'm still organizing it in my head. I want to draw few sketches for it, so I will try to write about it more then

Murdock.dat Wrote:Masterful work, program!! You could easily have been on the Uprising in any capacity, which makes me wonder, do you do animations, or just static artwork??
Oh nope, I have like no patience for animations, haha, only static works.

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, March, 13, 2013 8:15 PM
osiem Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:What's that second AU's storyline? And would you mind if I wrote some fanfiction based off of your Renegade!Paige AU? I'll credit you in the author's note.
Sure, go ahead, you don't really need to credit me, just make sure to send me link so I can read it
As for the second AU storyline, I'm not sure if I am able to describe it in few sentences at this point, I'm still organizing it in my head. I want to draw few sketches for it, so I will try to write about it more then

Or you could PM me w/ your thoughts about it. Anyway, it might take a while for any of my fics to be posted. I don't post stuff until it's complete. That way people don't bug me for updates. I bug myself enough.

Tron Lives!

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art