Fan Fiction & Art 
 Lucrata's Bits n' Rez

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Rinzler2010
User

RE: Lucrata's Bits n' Rez

on Saturday, July, 06, 2013 2:28 AM
nice man i would like a copy of the one with tron's circutry and by the way your sketches are excellent if i didn't know any better i'd say you would have worked on the show as well. great job

LucrataNexarii
User

on Saturday, July, 06, 2013 4:24 AM
Gridbugs: Thank you. I am glad that yourself and others like them. As mentioned, they are for a fan-project that any Tron fan is welcome to take part in.
They are basic, but made to be recognizable, and able to stand up to whatever abuse life in general might have to throw at them. Certainly their travels might put them to the test.

TRON.dll: Thank you for the compliment. They follow a simple formula of appearance, and any others which might be required for the project will be similar. These are simply the pilot or test phase. I would certainly hope that there is enough interest or content to demand others.

Kat: You seem to hesitate. By and far, don't! I'd gladly accept anything to have to add, even if it be a single page of writing. These books were made specifically so that any fan can express anything they wish of the many types of Tron material and their care toward it.
While support of Uprising is their main purpose, every fan has their own thoughts and regards. This is an informal and relaxed project, so far as I see it - everyone deserves to have a hand in their completion.

Rinzler: While I could add a book to my list of commissions, there are two current complications: if you wanted a book of exactly this type, I wasn't able to keep a record of exact invested time, hence I can't provide a basic price quote. Second, I already have a rather tall list of commissions or works to get to... But, I can certainly try to keep your request in mind.
One benefit is that I'll be making up a master-set of layout patterns for books of this type, since I can use both of these models to observe what is best or most functional.
Either way, thank you for your interest. Perhaps I can oblige, one day.
.. As for the sketches, I know I could still use a lot of work. I don't exactly have a strong or clean style of work. But, I appreciate your regard.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

LucrataNexarii
User

on Wednesday, July, 17, 2013 7:39 AM
They're crude and fast, but meant to deal with the many (im)practicalities of rapidly producing objects. Text-stamps are notoriously difficult to handle in many small ways, and are quite tedious... Not to mention that there is no real 'square' stamp tool. This one is actually the end of a removable Robertson screwdriver tip.

Ah, well. I thought to include these here. Anything that comes after them would be improved from what I learned from these.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Saturday, July, 20, 2013 8:27 AM
New technique and workmanship. Version three of the test sets, these ones are more complex than the snap-closure type, but not suitable to mass production due to the cumulative expense of buckles. This set measures about 6.5 inches long, by 3/4 inch wide.

'Tron Lives,' 'Yori Lives' ... I like the 'Tron Li es' one most. It gives me that tragic feeling. There are some derezzed-pixels at where the 'v' should be.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

LucrataNexarii
User

on Friday, September, 13, 2013 11:32 AM
(As usual, the latter image is distorted due to the form's settings) I decided to work on a sculpture of Link, of all characters.. The poor Program looks positively haunted. Some of the license of his appearance was based on an unfortunate dream I had.

Also, more bracelets which I forgot to add here.

(Clear image here: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/256/c/3/bust__link_of_tron_uprising_by_lucratanexarii-d6m4cea.jpg

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art 
 Lucrata's Bits n' Rez