Letters to Disney(real letters on actual paper) about Tron Uprising

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
ShadowSpark
User

RE: Letters to Disney(real letters on actual paper) about Tron Uprising

on Wednesday, February, 06, 2013 11:38 AM
IZI Wrote:

"Custom shirts for Tron groups. Fabric paint and some shirts of choice - bingo, instant sense of identity, personal expression, and fun."

i was commenting with that in mind. but yeah i sorta lost my own point there. -.- go me.

*blinks* I'm still confused.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

IZI
User

on Wednesday, February, 06, 2013 3:55 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
*blinks* I'm still confused.

alright.. ill try to explain. i misunderstood parts of the earlier posts, thus my comment made no sense to the context, and could proporably not relate to the discussion. this is how i understood it;

LucrataNexarii was talking about doing things in groups, like custom shirts for personal expression.

You mentioned these are great ideas, but not if you are the only fan in the area.

what i meant was wearing tron-shirts might still attract other fans, or just attention,which might make people care for the franchise.You could do those things even if you are not in a group. It might still make a difference.

This was what i was trying to say...i hope im not confusing you more now.

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

DawnStar
User

on Wednesday, February, 06, 2013 6:38 PM
I love your ideas....but I can't go out and protest physically...maybe I should start from the inside.....

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, February, 06, 2013 6:54 PM
IZI Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
*blinks* I'm still confused.

alright.. ill try to explain. i misunderstood parts of the earlier posts, thus my comment made no sense to the context, and could proporably not relate to the discussion. this is how i understood it;

LucrataNexarii was talking about doing things in groups, like custom shirts for personal expression.

You mentioned these are great ideas, but not if you are the only fan in the area.

what i meant was wearing tron-shirts might still attract other fans, or just attention,which might make people care for the franchise.You could do those things even if you are not in a group. It might still make a difference.

This was what i was trying to say...i hope im not confusing you more now.

You mean you meant to say "shirt", not "skirt"? That makes more sense. And I have enough Tron shirts for two weeks worth of outfits(I do my laundry two weeks), and I'm saving up for 5 more specific ones. "Tron Lives", "Flynn Lives", two Legacy-style "Tron" shirts ('T' on the front, disk on the back) in red and blue, and the Uprising "Tron" shirt ('T' in the circle on the front, disk on the back).where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Wednesday, February, 06, 2013 7:56 PM
I envy your range of selection, Spark.

I'm too penny-less to go about purchasing shirts of that sort, though I do have some fabric-paint converter fluid for acrylics, and plenty of types of acrylic paint to spare. I also have a pile of black shirts set aside for just a use. Maybe it's time to get to work.

I do have my sights set on producing a larger handheld projector, and acquiring some 35 mm slides (reasonable quality or greater) of 'Tron Lives' with the T emblem, 'Tron Lives' in digital graffiti, red/pink and blue. I'd aim for a 200 lumen light at the least, preferably of a long/focussed casting variety... Which, I understand, would require some saving. Oh well. I don't mind at all.

I seem dead-set on producing a functional unit and carrying case (or one primary case, and two secondary holsters for a group), and having them 'strike' some meaningful targets. It's just a dream, but I'd love to see it happen.

It might even be good to see those shipped about, from group to group. We could chronicle it's travels (on some blog or media or another). It would be good to see us Programs each take our turn in literally leaving a mark... At least in visual media, anyhow.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, February, 06, 2013 8:50 PM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:I envy your range of selection, Spark.

Well, I got most of them during my trips to ElecTRONica. Those two trips were AMAZING. Best times of my life.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

IZI
User

on Thursday, February, 07, 2013 2:24 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
you mean you meant to say "shirt", not "skirt"? That makes more sense.

so that was the problem. well, all clear then you certainly have a lot of shirts. i dont have any yet,but i would love a black sweater with the legacy stylized T on it. It would not be so hard to make myself.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 07, 2013 2:59 AM
IZI Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
you mean you meant to say "shirt", not "skirt"? That makes more sense.

so that was the problem. well, all clear then you certainly have a lot of shirts. i dont have any yet,but i would love a black sweater with the legacy stylized T on it. It would not be so hard to make myself.

Go for it! I've also got 2 sweatshirts - a white 'Tron Legacy' one and a dark blue glow-in-the-dark 'ElecTRONica' one.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

IZI
User

on Thursday, February, 07, 2013 4:18 AM
GLOW IN THE DAAAARK!!!!!?? i gotta find out if i can do that on my own too...where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

LucrataNexarii
User

on Thursday, February, 07, 2013 6:36 AM
Let's get to work, Programs!
Updated mailing list so far:

The Disney Channel
3800 W. Alameda Ave.
Burbank, CA 91505

-----------

Walt Disney corporation
President and CEO of Walt Disney company
Robert Iger
Walt Disney animation studios
500 s. buena vista studios
Burbank, CA 91521

-------------

Disney X D
Brookfield Place
181 Bay Street, PO Box 787
Toronto, Ontario
M5J 2T3on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Thursday, February, 07, 2013 7:36 AM
DawnStar Wrote:I love your ideas....but I can't go out and protest physically...maybe I should start from the inside.....
Yes! Lets start a group, get some of us working at Disney, they work their way up and gain trust, send info back to our HQ on the inner workings of X D like "moles", and when the time is right they strike! Then Disney will have no choice but to countinue the show!!

That's what you meant, right?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

LucrataNexarii
User

on Thursday, February, 07, 2013 9:02 AM
Here we go. It feels good.

https://twitter.com/LucrataNexarii/status/299493758767087617/photo/1
I'm looking forward to continuing this every month. These are just typed and printed letters; I'll save the actual calligraphic letters (enclosed with a printed transcript) for next time.

Then, differing paper - parchment, granite. Different topics and ranges of respect to various names in the production of Tron: Uprising.

IZI
User

on Thursday, February, 07, 2013 9:08 AM
anyway, Lucratanexarii, i think for now we should focus on the letters. If we want to do something more, i think we need a bigger place to build up ideas on, like a blog.
I have two more letters ready soon, i can send them to the other addresses.
It would be cool if we had some sort of protest picture that we all use. I have a very talented friend who could draw and upload some uprising-related pictures. If we partly use the same letters, it could bring a bigger impact.
An example for a picture is beck in a cool pose sayin: dont end the revolution before it has a chance to start!if you have any ideas on this, or other ideas,im open for discussion.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

IZI
User

on Thursday, February, 07, 2013 9:11 AM
LucrataNexarii Wrote:Here we go. It feels good.

https://twitter.com/LucrataNexarii/status/299493758767087617/photo/1
I'm looking forward to continuing this every month. These are just typed and printed letters; I'll save the actual calligraphic letters (enclosed with a printed transcript) for next time.

Then, differing paper - parchment, granite. Different topics and ranges of respect to various names in the production of Tron: Uprising.

Oh my goodness, thats exactly what i mean!! just fantastic! we should all use that design. Allthough you got me inspired to do something alike. just you wait!

oh, and dont you think it would be wise to send a lot of letters now, than just monthly? I feel like they are gonna make their decision soon, and they wont listen to raging fans as well afterwards. As long as they have not made it yet, i think our words have bigger impact, right?

LucrataNexarii
User

on Thursday, February, 07, 2013 3:14 PM
I was thinking on a unifying image for us to use, too.

Personally, one of the founding reasons I like Tron: Uprising (aside from Tron himself) is the good mentor-dynamic between he and Beck. If there are any graphics which could include the two, that would be welcome.

Any useable graphics would best be minimalist, black and white, and relatively unobtrusive.

Personally, I am fine with the 'Tron Lives' with T emblem, or the 'graffiti' of 'Tron Lives,' But any suggestions would certainly be good to see.

I was thinking of including a sketch of Tron at the base of said letters, but I decided that a formal letter for now is best. What follows may have more creativity or personalized touch. (I haven't uploaded any sketches of Tron yet to show, as most are just study/portrait work, but when I do, I'll be certain to share.) order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

IZI
User

on Thursday, February, 07, 2013 4:09 PM
yeah...ill see what i will be able to do.
At some point i even thought of making uprising-inspired music on piano and send it to them..
well see.

DawnStar
User

on Thursday, February, 07, 2013 8:50 PM
Wow, you guys all have such great ideas! on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

DawnStar
User

on Thursday, February, 07, 2013 8:50 PM
Sorry, double post.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LucrataNexarii
User

on Friday, February, 08, 2013 1:38 AM
And I say: keep them coming!

I see this as a place to pool our ideas and reflect on what there is to be done. If we want to draft anything of a more formal or organized way of doing things, than we can.

I've had ideas for letter/writing incentives to be posted on other social networks such as Tumblr or Twitter, and also a small campaign of inspiring images for places the likes of /co

IZI
User

on Friday, February, 08, 2013 8:38 AM
influence on the internet is good, everyone can help with that!
And i just opened an account on twitter for this purpose!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Letters to Disney(real letters on actual paper) about Tron Uprising