TRON: UPRISING 
 Letters to Disney(real letters on actual paper) about Tron Uprising

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, January, 31, 2013 4:52 PM
I've sent one letter already, and my second one will be sent today. I've sent mine to this address:

The Disney Channel
3800 W. Alameda Ave.
Burbank, CA 91505

If you've sent real letters(as opposed to emails), and/or have any other addresses that we can send them to, please post here! Maybe if we fill their RW mailboxes, they will pay attention.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Rinzler2010
User

RE: Letters to Disney(real letters on actual paper) about Tron Uprising

on Thursday, January, 31, 2013 5:04 PM
Good Idea Spark but i honestly think after the finale of Terminal they will have to do a second season no doubt but i hope they doabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

IZI
User

on Friday, February, 01, 2013 2:31 AM
yes! good idea! i will send one letter too!

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

laphtiya
User

on Friday, February, 01, 2013 8:11 AM
Would it be considered spam if I get my friend to photocopy 1000 copies of one letter and post them? where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, February, 01, 2013 2:05 PM
laphtiya Wrote:Would it be considered spam if I get my friend to photocopy 1000 copies of one letter and post them?

Post them where? You mean send them to Disney? I don't think it's spam if it's for Tron, but you never know.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Argent
User

on Friday, February, 01, 2013 3:50 PM
laphtiya Wrote:Would it be considered spam if I get my friend to photocopy 1000 copies of one letter and post them?

You're from the UK, laphtiya?

Spark, "posting" something in this context = "putting it in the post (box)" = mailing it.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, February, 01, 2013 4:06 PM
Argent Wrote:Spark, "posting" something in this context = "putting it in the post (box)" = mailing it.

*headdesk* Right.

(Sorry, I was thinking in internet context. As in the 'Post Reply' button here on the forum.)

Tron Lives!

IZI
User

on Friday, February, 01, 2013 5:07 PM
although you could still copy and send a bunch of hand-written letters...its...not cheating, is it?..

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, February, 01, 2013 5:17 PM
IZI Wrote:although you could still copy and send a bunch of hand-written letters...its...not cheating, is it?..

If it gets their attention, cheat away! Whatever works.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

DawnStar
User

on Friday, February, 01, 2013 8:19 PM
I sent an email. Will that work???

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Sagitta
User

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 12:32 AM
I was web-searching and came upon this snail-mail address. Don't know if it works but can have a go:

Walt Disney Corporation
President and CEO of the Walt Disney Company
Robert Iger
Walt Disney Animation Studios
500 S. Buena Vista Studios
Burbank, CA 91521

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 1:05 PM
DawnStar Wrote:I sent an email. Will that work???

If you've sent real letters(as opposed to emails), and/or have any other addresses that we can send them to, please post here! Maybe if we fill their RW mailboxes, they will pay attention.
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

DawnStar
User

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 1:09 PM
What do I write? Can I type and print out the letter??

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 3:33 PM
DawnStar Wrote:What do I write? Can I type and print out the letter??

What you write is up to you. I typed up my letter and sent both a typed up and a handwritten copy in the same envelope.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

DawnStar
User

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 4:32 PM
I have a plan. I typed my letter (not sure if it counts as a physical letter, and if it does, why handwrite one?) and I'm going to print out multiple copies and send them out all at once. Problem is, how do I send out all those letters without looking suspicious?

EDIT: I'm handwriting a copy. Does it have to be in business letter format?

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 5:06 PM
DawnStar Wrote:I have a plan. I typed my letter (not sure if it counts as a physical letter, and if it does, why handwrite one?) and I'm going to print out multiple copies and send them out all at once. Problem is, how do I send out all those letters without looking suspicious?

EDIT: I'm handwriting a copy. Does it have to be in business letter format?

I wrote it in business letter format, but again, it's up to you. Who cares if you looks suspicious?

Tron Lives!

DawnStar
User

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 6:52 PM
Ok, thanks.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, February, 03, 2013 2:21 AM
The idea is that we flood them with physical letters, handwritten or typed/printed. It's easy for them to ignore emails since you can set up an email client to automatically delete all of your emails and to send automatic responses to senders. It's much more difficult to ignore physical letters, especially a ton of them.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

LWSrocks2
User

on Sunday, February, 03, 2013 3:03 AM
If there's a decision to be made by Disney about whether or not the show should be cancelled, then it's already been made. The show's over for now; they already have the important figures and data. A sudden outpouring of attention from the very small fanbase they have won't change anything. They obviously know we exist, but we're not important enough to warrant any major changes at Disney; we're too small.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DawnStar
User

on Sunday, February, 03, 2013 3:54 AM
Well, looks like all the work I put into producing and sending out a physical letter amounted to nothing, but I might as well keep it as a momento of the revolution.....and all the new friends I made while doing it.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING