|Argent Wrote:There is no way they can end on a cliffhanger like that! Gah!|
Remember the classic TV show; REBOOT! ? It also didn't end with a conclusion but was simply STOPPED after the Season 4 "My Two Bobs" story that brought back Megabyte and ended with a major cliffhanger. The writer/creators mention at a convention this past year that someday they would love to tell the finale to REBOOT!
With TRON Uprising however, the finale seems easy to guess.
CLU's fleet arrives and attacks. The newly formed uprising movement takes some losses and goes underground to continue the fight. Flynn did stated in Legacy that he knew of a resistance and had hoped that CLU would have been usurped by it.
TRON gets captured and will be taken away to become Rinzler.
Beck, Dyson, Tessler, Pavel and Paige are not mentioned in Legacy so we can safely presume that:
1. Dyson finally gets derezzed, most likely by TRON. However this fight likely left him open to capture by CLU.
2. General Tessler: after Dyson's visit and now the super recognizer being built in secret right under his nose may very well have alienated him to CLU. That coupled with his failure to destroy the Renegade likely means that CLU intends to derez Tessler. Perhaps Tessler vs. CLU? Tesslers recent upgrades that he used against Beck may help against CLU but CLU in the end beats Tessler.
3. Paige, she tells Beck that she fights for CLU, however she too has failed to destroy the Renegade so CLU may have also decided to derez her. If CLU turns against Paige she may well flip and join the uprising. Also it is possible that she may get her hands on Tessler's disc and read the memory files and learn of all of Tessler's lies to her regarding her friends and the program that she returned under the promise of a full pardon by Tessler only for Tessler to derez that program. Then she should flip and join the Uprising. It is possible that she lives and is part of the resistance that was mentioned in Legacy, or else she is derezzed.
4. Pavel: he gets derezzed in the fight and good riddance to him.
5. Beck, he's not mentioned in Legacy but the resistance was mentioned. Does Beck live and still pretend to be TRON behind the scenes and try to rally the resistance or does he get derezzed?
Or worse yet: TRON gets taken and turned into Rinzler. At this point CLU learns that TRON had Beck as his protege' and orders Rinzler to hunt and destroy Beck! As good a fighter as Beck has become, he was still beaten in fights with a wounded and dying TRON during the series. For Beck to face a healed TRON that is at full strength and transformed into RINZLER.....well, so long Beck!why men have affairs online website