TRON: UPRISING 
 TERMINAL - TRON: UPRISING Episode

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
ShadowSpark
User

RE: TERMINAL - TRON: UPRISING Episode

on Wednesday, January, 30, 2013 10:54 PM
16floz470ml Wrote: This is my first post but I have been a lurker for a while. I must say that this is such an awesome show. It would be a sin to cancel it after only one season. This show really needs to be an hour long it is so damn good. I have every single episode on my dvr. I think some of the big stars should be contacted via social media to let them know how we feel about the reported impending mistake. They make so much money that paying for this would be like a hobby for them.

Greetings program, welcome to the site. You can tweet to most of the people involved in Tron Upising, including Bruce Boxleitner, Elijah Wood, and Charlie Bean.

16floz470ml Wrote: That said what a great season finale. I think the damage is already done for Tron. Clu is too smart. I think he knows about Beck and Tron is not really back. I hope we get to find out with a season 2.

I think Tron's repaired, but they've got a bigger problem. One garage-load of civilian programs, even if they are led by Tron, isn't going to do much against Clu's well-trained army. But we'll see. We hope, that is.

16floz470ml Wrote:One other thing. Where is Flynn? He should be on the grid now. How can Tron not know where he is?

Tron's been a little busy trying to keep himself from falling apart. Flynn's hiding someplace, I expect. He's "vanished, disappeared into the Grid". Maybe we'll see him in season 2.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 9:48 PM
Great episode but an odd cliffhanger. This is the 2nd time that CLU's people came close to rectifying Tron. They say third time's the charm. I wonder if Tron's rectification was forced by overwhelming him and the Uprising programs. Whoever survived it must've continued the uprising in secret years later.

There is too much overwhelming strength with Pavel, Paige, Tesler, Dyson and CLU right there as if Disney was shoehorning the ending of the finale.

But I realized something. The Super Recognizer was probably the early version of CLU's Rectifier ship.

I'm getting a nagging feeling on why they cancelled the series and I don't think it's the lack of viewership. There's something going on behind the scenes we're not aware of. I suspect that the Uprising production was getting too expensive to handle because of the animation quality and not only that, hiring famous voice actors is not cheap. I can't help but wonder if someone in the executive boardroom noticed some discrepancy in the show compared to Legacy and said "Wait a minute. Something's not right with the show here".

Uprising does conflict with Legacy all because Tron was wearing the WHITE suit when Dyson/CLU ambushed him. In Legacy, he was NOT wearing white but BLACK. It's not Flynn's faulty memory because Tron always wore BLACK. And I think that was one of the problems the executives may have noticed which could've led to some internal struggle between corporate and the writers.

Something to think about.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Pilgrim1099
User

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 9:51 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
16floz470ml Wrote: This is my first post but I have been a lurker for a while. I must say that this is such an awesome show. It would be a sin to cancel it after only one season. This show really needs to be an hour long it is so damn good. I have every single episode on my dvr. I think some of the big stars should be contacted via social media to let them know how we feel about the reported impending mistake. They make so much money that paying for this would be like a hobby for them.

Greetings program, welcome to the site. You can tweet to most of the people involved in Tron Upising, including Bruce Boxleitner, Elijah Wood, and Charlie Bean.

16floz470ml Wrote: That said what a great season finale. I think the damage is already done for Tron. Clu is too smart. I think he knows about Beck and Tron is not really back. I hope we get to find out with a season 2.

I think Tron's repaired, but they've got a bigger problem. One garage-load of civilian programs, even if they are led by Tron, isn't going to do much against Clu's well-trained army. But we'll see. We hope, that is.

16floz470ml Wrote:One other thing. Where is Flynn? He should be on the grid now. How can Tron not know where he is?

Tron's been a little busy trying to keep himself from falling apart. Flynn's hiding someplace, I expect. He's "vanished, disappeared into the Grid". Maybe we'll see him in season 2.

Shadowspark,

Those garage programs have to be CRAZY to be taking on Tesler, Paige, Pavel, Dyson and CLU including all those elite warriors arriving to Argon City. That ending was definitely crammed/compressed in to end the series without resolving certain plot lines. Pavel or Tesler should've been whacked already. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Argent
User

on Saturday, February, 02, 2013 10:29 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:I'm getting a nagging feeling on why they cancelled the series and I don't think it's the lack of viewership. There's something going on behind the scenes we're not aware of. I suspect that the Uprising production was getting too expensive to handle because of the animation quality and not only that, hiring famous voice actors is not cheap. I can't help but wonder if someone in the executive boardroom noticed some discrepancy in the show compared to Legacy and said "Wait a minute. Something's not right with the show here".

Uprising does conflict with Legacy all because Tron was wearing the WHITE suit when Dyson/CLU ambushed him. In Legacy, he was NOT wearing white but BLACK. It's not Flynn's faulty memory because Tron always wore BLACK. And I think that was one of the problems the executives may have noticed which could've led to some internal struggle between corporate and the writers.

Tron wore black in Legacy.

Tron wore white in the original Tron.

Tron wore both in Uprising.

It's not like they just pulled the image of Tron in white out of nowhere.

The so-called "conflict" between Uprising and Legacy may bother you, but I seriously doubt that it created some behind-the-scenes rift between the Uprising staff and Disney execs, let alone played a role in the fate of the series.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Mayorcan
User

on Thursday, February, 07, 2013 9:19 AM
Everyone is missing some really juicy resolution from this episode, namely the rationale for why Rinzler in TL suddenly snaps back to Tron mode, white lights and all, after just LOOKING at Flynn. All it took was one look at Beck's face for Cutler to immediately start spazzing out and undoing his repurposing.

This indicates the following: repurposing can be reversed if the program is shocked with stimuli from their previous incarnations. In this case, it was people they knew and remembered fondly from before their repurposing days. Now, why did Cutler pretty much lose control and allow himself to be destroyed when Rinzler seemingly was OK (apart from a dip in the Game Sea)? Simple. Tron is a more advanced program than Cutler. Also, Tron was eased into it thanks to Sam's presence. Tron's old support for the Users came to the fore the moment he realized what Sam was in the arena. Slowly, the realization gnawed at Rinzler throughout the film. There are moments you can see the old Tron identity slowly wearing away the Rinzler one, from the casual glance he throws at Sam when Clu reveals himself to the boy, to his obvious shock at being outgunned by Sam and Quorra on the deck of the Rectifier (parallels of his defense of Flynn during Clu's coup), to finally culminating in that encounter in the air over the Sea with Flynn.

That reveal in "Terminal", along with the arrival of Clu, made that episode for me. I'm just going to be really mad if Disney pulls a "ReBoot" on us and ends the show with this ridiculous cliff-hanger.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

ShadowDragon1
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 12:22 AM
EXACTLY MAYORCAN!

I finally watched "Terminal" because I was holding off on watching it, it being the last episode of the first season.

FFS they MUST renew it for ONE more season or AT LEAST a 120 min film that properly concludes the Tron Uprising storyline. Dang it, it can't end like this with that cliff hanger. Aaaaargh! order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Ghost Rider
User

on Monday, February, 25, 2013 6:14 PM
Mayorcan Wrote:Everyone is missing some really juicy resolution from this episode, namely the rationale for why Rinzler in TL suddenly snaps back to Tron mode, white lights and all, after just LOOKING at Flynn. All it took was one look at Beck's face for Cutler to immediately start spazzing out and undoing his repurposing.

This indicates the following: repurposing can be reversed if the program is shocked with stimuli from their previous incarnations. In this case, it was people they knew and remembered fondly from before their repurposing days. Now, why did Cutler pretty much lose control and allow himself to be destroyed when Rinzler seemingly was OK (apart from a dip in the Game Sea)? Simple. Tron is a more advanced program than Cutler. Also, Tron was eased into it thanks to Sam's presence. Tron's old support for the Users came to the fore the moment he realized what Sam was in the arena. Slowly, the realization gnawed at Rinzler throughout the film. There are moments you can see the old Tron identity slowly wearing away the Rinzler one, from the casual glance he throws at Sam when Clu reveals himself to the boy, to his obvious shock at being outgunned by Sam and Quorra on the deck of the Rectifier (parallels of his defense of Flynn during Clu's coup), to finally culminating in that encounter in the air over the Sea with Flynn.

That reveal in "Terminal", along with the arrival of Clu, made that episode for me. I'm just going to be really mad if Disney pulls a "ReBoot" on us and ends the show with this ridiculous cliff-hanger.

The episode "Identity" where Beck's disc was stolen showed us that a program will lose its memory if they are separated from their disc for too long. Seeing TRON's face in that episode jolted Beck's memory enough for him to resist and reclaim his disc.

In Legacy, Rinzler attacks Sam after Sam retrieved his father's disc. Sam is more prepared now to face Rinzler and his two discs and deflects them away. Rinzler did not retrieve either disc before setting out with Clu to pursue Flynn to the portal.

My theory is that TRON was altered into Rinzler via capturing TRON and removing his disc until his memories faded. CLU puts a memory block on Tron's disc and then attaches the red disc with a shell program and set of memories and TRON becomes Rinzler. Rinzler is then also given TRON's disc to use as an extra weapon.

So without the discs, Rinzler sees Flynn and his memory gets jolted enough to resist his reprogramming by CLU.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Ghost Rider
User

on Monday, February, 25, 2013 6:24 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:Great episode but an odd cliffhanger. This is the 2nd time that CLU's people came close to rectifying Tron. They say third time's the charm. I wonder if Tron's rectification was forced by overwhelming him and the Uprising programs. Whoever survived it must've continued the uprising in secret years later.

There is too much overwhelming strength with Pavel, Paige, Tesler, Dyson and CLU right there as if Disney was shoehorning the ending of the finale.

But I realized something. The Super Recognizer was probably the early version of CLU's Rectifier ship.

I'm getting a nagging feeling on why they cancelled the series and I don't think it's the lack of viewership. There's something going on behind the scenes we're not aware of. I suspect that the Uprising production was getting too expensive to handle because of the animation quality and not only that, hiring famous voice actors is not cheap. I can't help but wonder if someone in the executive boardroom noticed some discrepancy in the show compared to Legacy and said "Wait a minute. Something's not right with the show here".

Tron wearing white in the series was either an animation error at first that they decided to just run with, OR it was done due to the old motto of "good guys always wear white".

I sincerely doubt that TRON wearing white caused any conflict that would lead to cancellation of the series.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Ghost Rider
User

on Monday, February, 25, 2013 6:36 PM
Argent Wrote:There is no way they can end on a cliffhanger like that! Gah!

Remember the classic TV show; REBOOT! ? It also didn't end with a conclusion but was simply STOPPED after the Season 4 "My Two Bobs" story that brought back Megabyte and ended with a major cliffhanger. The writer/creators mention at a convention this past year that someday they would love to tell the finale to REBOOT!

With TRON Uprising however, the finale seems easy to guess.

CLU's fleet arrives and attacks. The newly formed uprising movement takes some losses and goes underground to continue the fight. Flynn did stated in Legacy that he knew of a resistance and had hoped that CLU would have been usurped by it.

TRON gets captured and will be taken away to become Rinzler.

Beck, Dyson, Tessler, Pavel and Paige are not mentioned in Legacy so we can safely presume that:

1. Dyson finally gets derezzed, most likely by TRON. However this fight likely left him open to capture by CLU.

2. General Tessler: after Dyson's visit and now the super recognizer being built in secret right under his nose may very well have alienated him to CLU. That coupled with his failure to destroy the Renegade likely means that CLU intends to derez Tessler. Perhaps Tessler vs. CLU? Tesslers recent upgrades that he used against Beck may help against CLU but CLU in the end beats Tessler.

3. Paige, she tells Beck that she fights for CLU, however she too has failed to destroy the Renegade so CLU may have also decided to derez her. If CLU turns against Paige she may well flip and join the uprising. Also it is possible that she may get her hands on Tessler's disc and read the memory files and learn of all of Tessler's lies to her regarding her friends and the program that she returned under the promise of a full pardon by Tessler only for Tessler to derez that program. Then she should flip and join the Uprising. It is possible that she lives and is part of the resistance that was mentioned in Legacy, or else she is derezzed.

4. Pavel: he gets derezzed in the fight and good riddance to him.

5. Beck, he's not mentioned in Legacy but the resistance was mentioned. Does Beck live and still pretend to be TRON behind the scenes and try to rally the resistance or does he get derezzed?

Or worse yet: TRON gets taken and turned into Rinzler. At this point CLU learns that TRON had Beck as his protege' and orders Rinzler to hunt and destroy Beck! As good a fighter as Beck has become, he was still beaten in fights with a wounded and dying TRON during the series. For Beck to face a healed TRON that is at full strength and transformed into RINZLER.....well, so long Beck!

Sagitta
User

on Wednesday, February, 27, 2013 7:08 AM
Ghost Rider Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:Great episode but an odd cliffhanger. This is the 2nd time that CLU's people came close to rectifying Tron. They say third time's the charm. I wonder if Tron's rectification was forced by overwhelming him and the Uprising programs. Whoever survived it must've continued the uprising in secret years later.

Tron wearing white in the series was either an animation error at first that they decided to just run with, OR it was done due to the old motto of "good guys always wear white".

I sincerely doubt that TRON wearing white caused any conflict that would lead to cancellation of the series.

Couldn't the white simply have been an artistic license? Animators & writers use this within various series all the time.

Ghost Rider
User

on Friday, March, 29, 2013 12:14 AM
So anyway, here are my thoughts on TRON: Uprising and how it links to Legacy

1. We saw in flashback in Legacy that CLU ambushes them and Flynn flees after we see TRON get smashed by CLU's disc, but as shown in Uprising that wasn't quite the end of the fight. TRON appears to have still struggled and fought until CLU took TRON down and scarred him up.

2. In Legacy, Flynn mentions the time differential and that the portal will close again in one milli-cycle which is 8 hours in our world.

3. TRON's hands are bloodless, or perhaps one could say "codeless" in terms of the ISO purge. The purge happened after he was beaten and his subsequent escape from CLU. In Legacy some fans presumed that Rinzler was involved in the purge, now we know better.

4. The series stops (not ends, but stops) with TRON being healed, the uprising finally beginning to show some teeth and CLU approaching Argon with a massive fleet.

5. In Legacy we know that there is a resistance but it is in factions, they have no leader to unite them as indicated when that program was talking to Caster at the End of Line club about how Zeus could unify the factions and move against CLU.

6. Logic dictates then that since Uprising is stopped that CLU's fleet attacks and the members of the Uprising scatter and go underground, but with some casualties of course. As Legacy shows that there is no leader to unite the factions of the uprising that means a grim fate for Beck. He's either crippled and hiding like TRON was, or he is more likely derezzed. While it is possible that he was captured and repurposed, I suspect he is more likely to go down fighting or else hides like TRON did. TRON of course gets captured in this fight and ends up healed of any new damage he took in the fight and this time is finally turned into RINZLER. Rinzler of course becomes CLU's greatest soldier and enforcer as well as the champion of the now lethal games.

7. CLU's control over RINZLER however may not be as absolute as CLU would like as shown in Legacy when Rinzler fought in the disc wars against Sam we see CLU manipulating those two devices in his hand....possibly control signals being sent to Rinzler to keep him under control? Rinzler not derezzing Sam could also be due to the TRON code stopping him from killing a User, but that is speculation only. It is also possible that Rinzler was programmed to detain Users for CLU.

Tessler, Paige and Pavel are all gone by the time Legacy happens. Tessler is likely destroyed by CLU for his repeated failuers against the Renegade, Paige may well learn the truth and either join the uprising or sacrifice herself for Uprising members to scatter and hide, Pavel is derezzed of course. Dyson finally gets TRON's disc rammed into his head and is derezzed before TRON is finally captured by CLU.

Beck's fatal flaw as the new TRON btw is that he will not DE-REZ his foes. With that attitude and lack of killer instinct as it were, what good would Beck do against CLU in a stand up fight? CLU would chop Beck up into little cubes, for that matter so would Dyson.

Also given the time dilation differential between the digital world and ours, we don't have a way of knowing how long it was between TRON turning into RINZLER and the arrival of Sam Flynn to change things. For all we know the end of Uprising could be right before Legacy's start, if so then that should mean that TRON as RINZLER doesn't have too many crimes committed as Rinzler to feel guilty about. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Sagitta
User

on Wednesday, April, 03, 2013 1:02 AM
I would tend to think Beck would develop the survival instinct., "kill or be killed," as time went along. In a way, he's already started on this path when he released a repurposed Cutler to his fate near the end of the episode. Granted, Beck may not have actively "pulled the trigger" so to speak...but he may soon be at a turning point when he understands while there are times when one spare life, there are other times when, in battle, he may have no choice but to defend not only himself...but those he's trying to protect.

Tron did state more than once that the programs need to know what they're fighting for. To be even willing to die for it.

In the first season Beck was more free to "get away" with sparing the lives of his enemies. Not saying that's a bad thing. Compassion is good. And, as it was shown back in the very first episode, it can even win over possible allies like the unnamed soldier. But situations change. And Beck will have to change with them.

Should the series continue at some point....would be interesting to see how Beck's character continues to develop. He's nowhere near able to shoulder the responsibility of commanding the resistance should he need to. (Probably another reason why he was glad Tron was healed...he was more than happy to give Tron his job back.)

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Ghost Rider
User

on Tuesday, April, 30, 2013 10:11 AM
Sagitta Wrote:I would tend to think Beck would develop the survival instinct., "kill or be killed," as time went along. In a way, he's already started on this path when he released a repurposed Cutler to his fate near the end of the episode. Granted, Beck may not have actively "pulled the trigger" so to speak...but he may soon be at a turning point when he understands while there are times when one spare life, there are other times when, in battle, he may have no choice but to defend not only himself...but those he's trying to protect.

Tron did state more than once that the programs need to know what they're fighting for. To be even willing to die for it.

In the first season Beck was more free to "get away" with sparing the lives of his enemies. Not saying that's a bad thing. Compassion is good. And, as it was shown back in the very first episode, it can even win over possible allies like the unnamed soldier. But situations change. And Beck will have to change with them.

Should the series continue at some point....would be interesting to see how Beck's character continues to develop. He's nowhere near able to shoulder the responsibility of commanding the resistance should he need to. (Probably another reason why he was glad Tron was healed...he was more than happy to give Tron his job back.)

The only time that Beck looked like he was ready to use deadly force was then he confronted Cyrus to save TRON and Cyrus kept laughing and smacking Beck around. Beck refused to even de-rez the Dyson training simulation despite TRON urging Beck to kill. Releasing Cutler was more of an act of mercy, there was no time left for them to escape and Cutler wasn't able to purge CLU's repurposing or get rid of the bomb.

As to Beck developing more, I get the feeling that CLU's approaching armada pretty much ended Beck's development and scattered the uprising rebel programs and captured TRON for repurposing. Given that Legacy has no mention of Beck as the new TRON, and that the scattered factions needed a leader to unite them, Beck is either crippled and in hiding or more likely he is derezzed.

It would be a height of sad irony if it was Rinzler that derezzed Beck. TRON's hands may be clean in terms of the ISO purge but if necessary CLU would have ordered Rinzler to take down Beck

Sagitta
User

on Tuesday, April, 30, 2013 4:44 PM
Ghost Rider Wrote:The only time that Beck looked like he was ready to use deadly force was then he confronted Cyrus to save TRON and Cyrus kept laughing and smacking Beck around. Beck refused to even de-rez the Dyson training simulation despite TRON urging Beck to kill. Releasing Cutler was more of an act of mercy, there was no time left for them to escape and Cutler wasn't able to purge CLU's repurposing or get rid of the bomb.

As to Beck developing more, I get the feeling that CLU's approaching armada pretty much ended Beck's development and scattered the uprising rebel programs and captured TRON for repurposing. Given that Legacy has no mention of Beck as the new TRON, and that the scattered factions needed a leader to unite them, Beck is either crippled and in hiding or more likely he is derezzed.

It would be a height of sad irony if it was Rinzler that derezzed Beck. TRON's hands may be clean in terms of the ISO purge but if necessary CLU would have ordered Rinzler to take down Beck

To be fair, Beck may have also been responding to how out-of character Tron had been acting within the "Scars" two-parter...which may explain Beck's hesitance within the simulation. It was one of many neon-signs that Tron had done a 180' at that point.

While I would hope you would be wrong on Beck's development...I would have to agree with you unless Tron, Beck, and Co. all fled to begin an underground movement and thus spread it across the Grid against Clu and the Occupation. But...that's a bit wishful thinking. And, of course, all this depends on if Disney actually did have a 2nd season. (Would have been able to -perhaps- live with the ending with Tron proclaiming "The uprising has now begun." But noooo....they had to sneak in Clu and fleets of how many ships...) :-p

Wouldn't be surprised if Rinzler had been the one to just derezz Beck altogether. What would have made it even worse for him if Clu had partially repurpossed/reprogrammed Tron, just enough so that he knew what was occurring but was unable to prevent it.

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Tuesday, April, 30, 2013 11:27 PM

Ghost Rider Wrote:

Not necesarily, Beck fought bravely against tessler's forces and still, the programs of Arigon either didnt believe he was the real deal or simply thought that standing against CLU was suicide, by the time of Legacy the Uprising is a lot bigger (it's expanding to Tron city) but the problem is that is probably very disorganized and are not under Beck's commands (because they still don't buy that Beck is Tron) that's why bartik asked zuze help to unite the factions.

So yeah, I don't think CLU arriving at arigon means neither the end of the Uprising or the beginning of rinzler

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

doctorclu
User

on Friday, July, 19, 2013 2:00 PM
What I find most funny about this episode is that it ends with a HUGE (almost unbelievable) armada travelling across the ocean. What does that remind me of? The end of the latest Three Musketeers movie where they have that big fleet heading for France complete with ocean ships and airships.

So you get to see an impressive show of Clu's forces. And if the show ended right there, we know the uprising got some steam. Good stuff.

Clu showing up does not neccessarily mean that the uprising was squashed right then and there.

There are other possibilities.

I could more likely see the Uprising going into hiding, regrouping, and quietly recruiting only while Clu was in town. Afterall, he might have been just "passing through" or even more likely, wanting to see the progress of Cutler with the large Recognizer in bringnig back TRON.

Really not overly worried about the show of force of Clu. Just shows that the Uprising had a ways to go. Being that there was a resistance in Legacy (With Bartnik still alive) I think the resistance would have eventually gained the steam to take on Clu.

But of course Flynn shows back up, re-integrates Clu, and saves them the final trouble.

onionymous
User

on Wednesday, December, 04, 2013 9:20 PM
Just finished watching the series, and I must say, I'm going to miss it.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

onionymous
User

on Wednesday, December, 04, 2013 9:23 PM
Just finished watching the series, and I must say, I'm going to miss it.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

onionymous
User

on Wednesday, December, 04, 2013 9:28 PM
Just finished watching the series. No more episodes.

I'll go to the corner of the room and sulk.

clu1234
User

on Wednesday, December, 04, 2013 10:15 PM
I feel very sorry 4 u.
I tried looking for more episodes after I finished.
Until I found out there were no more.
I felt bad.

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 TERMINAL - TRON: UPRISING Episode