New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
BanditTron
User

TERMINAL - TRON: UPRISING Episode

on Sunday, January, 20, 2013 10:46 AM
This Thread is for discussing the TRON: UPRISING episode:

TERMINAL
Tron tells Beck that he is dying and the only way to stop his illness is to use the Occupation's new Super Recognizer.

Air Date: January 28, 2013 at 12:00am Midnight Eastern Time

NOTE: May contain Spoilers. Proceed with caution if you haven't viewed the episode yet.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

RE: TERMINAL - TRON: UPRISING Episode

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 7:14 PM
Only a handful of hours left until the season finale, are we ready for this??!

PH3AR
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 7:41 PM
Yeah.

Ready to cry. lol

TRON: Gridlines
A new TRON community, for a new Digital Age.

pk.sora
User

on Sunday, January, 27, 2013 8:45 PM
I have a literal countdown going right now. The only good thing about working both my jobs back to back tonight is that it'll make the time go by faster.

The ep should be on iTunes by the time I get home from work (fingers crossed),

Alan1
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 12:49 AM
What a great episode! I can't wait to see what happens next!!!!

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

HooDooMan
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 12:56 AM
Okay, just watched it... Another fantastic episode! But...

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
If that's how they are ending the series, I think there's gonna be a LOT of upset TRON fans. I guess they were really planning on having at least another season, if not more than that, by the way this episode ended. No resolution at all...except Cutler's story arc.

If they don't renew TRON: Uprising, I'm going to be really disappointed. But Disney will have no one to blame, but themselves. They've made quite a few missteps with this one.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm still holding out hope that they are not going to cancel the series, and instead renew it for at least another season. Fingers crossed.

Argent
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 3:49 AM
There is no way they can end on a cliffhanger like that! Gah!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Bradleyc
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 3:53 AM
Your not crazy, Disney hasn't said anything officially about a second season yet. Most tv shows fait has already been announced by this point. For example, Motorcity was officially canceled before the final episodes where aired, they still aired them, but the viewer already knew it was cancelled for sure by that point.

There is still allot of hope, Disney is already Working on Tron 3 the movie, and they recently gained control over Star Wars the Clone Wars tv show, so they very well can create there own animation block on Disney Channel using both these shows together to take more control over that teenage boy market. They can use uprising to cross promote Tron 3 as well.

Canceling Uprising now would be ending things too soon, I honestly feel like they wont say anything for at least the next few months regarding the series.

As for the show creators, I think there hoping that fans will drive Disney nuts asking for more Tron Uprising with a cliff hanger like that, hopefully this works

Hell I would even take a few hour long animated movies similar to the Batman/Justice League Franchise that gets released on Bluray and stuff.

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 4:11 AM
They can't leave it like that! They just can't!! They have to renew it, at least for one more season!

Poor Cutler. At least he was able to fight his repurposing, if just for a little while.

One garage-load of programs isn't going to do much good against that army of Clu's, even if they are led by Tron. Obviously a straight-out fight isn't the answer. Not sure what the answer is, but it isn't that.

And Pavel derezzed Bit! Not that I wasn't really expecting it from the moment he walked into Able's office, but still.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Sagitta
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 5:37 AM
I think it was said at some point there were 1 or 2 more seasons that had been plotted out. Whether they had gone past that point or just died in the process is up in limbo somewhere.

Not only is Cutler's story concluded (in a very interesting way) but so is the the debilitation of Tron's scars. I had been wondering if the infected disc in the safehouse would have had some effect on Tron. Either way, Tron's "immune system" was way too compromised since Able was no longer there to supply what the healing chamber required.

Not that I don't blame him one iota...but was it me or did Tron not seem so dour for once?

During the fight with the guards after Tron was healed:

Beck: Hey! Shouldn't you be taking it easy?
Tron: This is me taking it easy!

And while a garage of mechanics is not a wholesale uprising in and of itself...it certainly is a start...more than we've seen the entire series. The first season was more akin to "setting the stage" it appears.

It's good to see Mara has more of her head on straight rather than trying to play the blame game, And it was none other than Zed that was surprisingly the one defending the Renegade. Was hilarious how Pavel screamed they were all fired.

Talk about a major cliffhanger though. Both Dyson & Clu himself now in Argon. With...how many ships total? (And poor Tesler just now finding out about it ? The look on his face was priceless)
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

MyCoolYoungHistory
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 11:48 AM
Ah, they saved the turning of Paige for the future. I'm glad to see that they are finally moving forward with the uprising. Sometimes it takes a major loss to get people to realize that they can't rely on others to fight their battles.

As for the episode itself, great action and set pieces, tragic ending to Cutler's story. I'll miss Lance Reddick's voice, but hopefully that is just because his character died and not because there won't be any more episodes.

If we do get another season, I can see this series escalating to a full out war between Clu's army and the resistance. Beck's new task will be to expand the uprising (which will include turning Paige) and possibly bringing over some forces from Tessler's army. We saw early on that not every soldier on the occupation's side is evil, and therefore I believe that there is the possibility of acquiring some of their men and vehicles.

BanditTron
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 1:16 PM
Simply just a powerful episode in all regards. From the opening moments until the end had me on the edge and wanting more.

We get to see more of the aftermath of Able's demise and how it affected everyone in the garage, which seems to be still functioning in Able's absence. (I can see it being run by Mara from now on) The emotional impact really hits you more afterwards and I got choked up when Beck was cleaning out Able's locker and finds the picture. Makes you realize how close-knit a group they were and has you wonder about all the fun times they had before the Occupation occured.

I loved getting to see Cutler come back, and for a moment there I thought it was a good thing. The realization didn't hit me until I saw the look on his face when he stated, "its simple really" You know right then and there this isn't the Cutler we know and love. Never saw that coming! Not only that but he is now the Commander of what would be CLU's greatest weapon. At least we know Cutler was recognized for his leadership skills after repurposing (pun intended haha)

Beck's escape from the Docks was exhilerating! The lightjet canyon run was frenetic and fluid all at the same time. Reminded me of when I watched the original Trench Run on the Death Star.
I did have inner worries about Tron giving himself up for the procedure and thought that it might end up with him becoming Rinzler, which I think is the "fear" that they wanted to put into the viewers. But we get an opposite reaction with the revelation that Tron is now healed!

"Good news, I'm healed. Bad news,....I'm Healed!"

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 1:25 PM
Oh gosh I can't WAIT for this episode! I need to stop reading spoilers, they're just gonna ruin the full impact of the episode when I watch it!

First episode that I downloaded the next day, right away, and didn't try to watch anywhere else BTW. I figured that I'd send disney a message, and buy it ASAP.

TRON LIVES!

Hoping to get some good screen caps for wallpapers from this...

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 1:47 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:Oh gosh I can't WAIT for this episode! I need to stop reading spoilers, they're just gonna ruin the full impact of the episode when I watch it.

You mean you haven't watched it yet? Why not? It was available on iTunes about ten minutes after it started on Disney X D.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Sark1982
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 1:57 PM
I'm a cheater, I find the episodes online after only a few hours (in most cases, once I get up in the morning). But I have to agree. Fantastic episode, and too big a cliffhanger to ignore. Though the episode's content was probably decided on long ago, the only reasonable way I could see the series ending with this episode would be Beck being too late. Tron becomes Rinzler, Rinzler attacks Beck, and Clu steps in. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

--Sark1982

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 2:04 PM
I downloaded it the next morning. I haven't had time yet! My posts here are just sporadic checks and quick replies!

Drivin me nuts! I'm not coming back till after I've watched it in full HD glory.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

spacedinosaurblue
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 4:21 PM
Well, I was very much impressed by how much was packed into this episode. It seemed longer than it was, but not in a bad way.

I am potentially disappointed in that the writers have essentially left us with a pure cliffhanger and little resolved; they clearly didn't hedge their bets and expected at least another season. Random thoughts though, spoilered:

Such a HUGE fake-out that Tron was about to become Rinzler. I really did think Beck would fail, and Tron would be rectified too far to come back.

However, if we think about it, Rinzler isn't just a Clu loyalist. He's almost animalistic, heavily dominated and brutal. It seems that Tron's fall is more complex than things would lead us to believe.

It does seem as if the plan is to set up at least a true final battle between Tron and Clu. In a sense I appreciate this, because it means that Tron's story isn't completely sad - rather than a wounded Tron limping along until he's eventually captured, it appears that a full-strength Tron is waiting in Argon to give Clu a warm welcome and a baton up the $**.

That an uprising is finally beginning is overdue and probably should have begun in earnest earlier in the season. Still, if nothing else we now have a lot of build-up to support a true revolution and a lot of fed up programs. Clu's incoming military force is pretty scary though.

If season 2 doesn't happen, the show at least deserves a direct-to-video finale; even something like a 60 minute episode, if not feature-length. It would be absolutely brutal to leave things like this.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Sark1982
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 4:37 PM
spacedinosaurblue Wrote:Well, I was very much impressed by how much was packed into this episode. It seemed longer than it was, but not in a bad way.

In my opinion, that's how pretty much every episode felt, at least the first time. They managed to pull some amazing stunts in this show, given only a 20-minute time slow.

--Sark1982

IZI
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 4:59 PM
whoa....just...wow.
i was on the edge of my seat like never before. A bit rushed, but by god was i nervous for what i thought was gonna happen at first.
Im glad they did not resolve all the questions. With this ending, my hopes for a second season are rising. It makes Disney look really stupid if they leave it like this. The last scene litterally says; " we have something here and you know it GOD DAMMIT!"

might they be pissing fans off with this to trigger the drama around the cancellation more?

And personally,(trying not to sound like a douche but here goes) i would not like a direct to dvd 60 minute ending special, since i think the material they have is meant for a series. Like i dont think they scrapped the original ending for the first season, all the rest of the seasons for that matter, after the threat of cancellation. It does not look like it. A special to conclude this will just cram in too much in too little time... but of course, if its all they can get, indeed following a cancellation, it will be all that is left of this masterpiece.

best scene in Legacy is the part where Jeff Bridges is fighting Jeff Bridges on a bridge that bridges worlds Jeff Bridges lived on.

number of letters sent to disney for the uprising: 4

Daft Tron
User

on Monday, January, 28, 2013 7:14 PM
I agree, this was much in vein of a highlander episode called something wicked, however the only difference being tron not being re-purposed. The second half of the aforementioned is when duncan fights the dark quickening, the alter ego imposed by that anima however he succeeds in doing so, much like tron did in legacy.

I posted this elsewhere in another thread but I really wouldn't appreciate if this goes the tinkerbell route however i believe it may be a 60/40 outcome. Hopefully at this years comic con (SDCC) disney will be there along with some sort of panel regarding this matter & should that be the case, i do believe a Lot of people will be there in support of this show but only time will tell. we got one con coming up however there May be something but who knows. Maybe Jay might know however again, this is at 60/40. possibly even 50/50.

On another note, check out release dates:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tron:_Uprising#Possible_cancellation

other places still have catching up to do unless of course they've been watching them online but then again, who knows?

patience is a virtue.

Should this be good to go for another round, i wish the wizard would be released on blu ray with a ton of extras as well the wonder years however i know for a fact the latter will Never happen due to the music rights.

Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 TERMINAL - TRON: UPRISING Episode