Tron E - game crashes - please help

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
elad
User

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 11:48 AM
hey there yall.
i am playing tron evolution now for 3 or 4 days and all was working fine and great !!
(during installation i got thoes missing files messages, but i later checked on all the files cause i was thinking about d/l it already and all the files were in place, plus the game worked just great).
anyway so i finished this light cycle race, somewhere in the end of chapter 3, and the game got stuck (this one has actually happened before, but i restarted my pc and all went fine from there), so i restarted my pc, went back to play and as soon as i press the - "start the game" button - the game crashes and i get this message - "game application has stopped working. windows can check online for a solution to the problem".
than i can only close the messege (no internet on that pc) and do nothing.

i tried already launching the game as an administator and on safe mode, both wont help.

i have windows 7 ultimate
intel core i7 - 860
ati radeon 5450

please help guyz,
did someone had the same problem ?
someone knows how to fix ?
ppleasseeeabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

RE: Tron E - game crashes - please help

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 12:43 PM

When the game locked up on you and you restarted the computer, your saved game probably got corrupted.

This likely means you are going to have to start over from the beginning, sadly.

But here's what I would try:

1) Go into your My Documents folder > Disney Interactive Studios > Tron Evolution > SaveData > SomeLongNumber > Save.

2) Make a copy of the CHECKPT file in that folder, and put it somewhere else. Then delete the CHECKPT file in the Save folder.

3) Try running the game and see if it still crashes.

If it starts up okay, quit the game and then copy the CHECKPT file back into the Save folder. If the game crashes again, the save file is corrupt so you'll have to delete it once more.

To prevent this from happening in the future, use GameSave Manager to back up your save every time you quit the game.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

elad
User

on Thursday, January, 03, 2013 12:18 PM
thanks man
i did had to delete my save but at least the game now works
so thanksabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

elad
User

on Thursday, January, 03, 2013 12:18 PM
thanks man
i did had to delete my save but at least the game now works
so thanksorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution