TRON: UPRISING 
 STATE OF MIND - TRON: UPRISING Episode

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
HooDooMan
User

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 2:36 AM
This forum topic is for discussing the TRON: UPRISING episode: STATE OF MIND.

Synopsis: Tesler uses a mind-control device to build an army, and Mara falls victim and turns against the Renegade and the Renegade must form an alliance with Zed to rescue her. (paraphrased from Disney.com and TVGuide.com)

Discuss away, Programs!

budleighsalterton
User

RE: STATE OF MIND - TRON: UPRISING Episode

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 1:36 PM
We must all be waiting to get home from work and start that DVR recording...

DYSON 71
User

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 3:02 PM
budleighsalterton Wrote:We must all be waiting to get home from work and start that DVR recording...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And...of course....the day is just dragging.....
All and all...can't wait to see a new episode...

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"We can't let the revolution end before it has a chance to start...."

BanditTron
User

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 4:32 PM
budleighsalterton Wrote:We must all be waiting to get home from work and start that DVR recording...

EXACTLY!!!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Sagitta
User

on Monday, December, 31, 2012 6:08 PM
Orange...what an ugly hair colour. Prefer Mara in her original preference.

Talk about an attempt of mind-control among the masses. One wonders how well it would have really worked in the long term due to the need for the constant exposure to the gas that was used.

Nice to see that Zed has a little higher opinion of the renegade. Wondered why it took so long for Beck to sneak his friend's bike back (the one he "borrowed" in the "Blackout" episode) to him though. He must have known Zed was still sore over it. Although would be easy to think Beck may have simply forgotten after all his adventures.

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
Will be interesting to see what becomes of the scientist in the remaining episodes.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2013 3:11 PM
This episode was awesome! It had quite possibly the coolest lightcycle battle and seeing Beck and Zed work together was interesting and funny at times with Zed being himself. Great dynamic.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2013 3:54 PM
I noticed something, that I think Zed may pick up on later...
Zed never told Beck/The Renegade his name. Later, when they were sneaking around, Zed stumbles, and Beck/Renegade berates him, saying in a whisper "ZED!"

I was wondering if he'd pick up on it in the episode, but it didn't happen. I'm waiting for the inevitable revelation of Beck to Maa and Zed, and their reactions.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

HooDooMan
User

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2013 7:31 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:Zed never told Beck/The Renegade his name. Later, when they were sneaking around, Zed stumbles, and Beck/Renegade berates him, saying in a whisper "ZED!"

I noticed the same thing! I thought, "Wait! Did Zed tell The Renegade his name at some point?" I just figured he had, and that I had forgotten or couldn't recall it. But I kept having this nagging feeling that Zed hadn't told The Renegade his name. We'll see if Zed realizes that later on in a future episode...abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Sagitta
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 3:41 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:I noticed something, that I think Zed may pick up on later...
Zed never told Beck/The Renegade his name. Later, when they were sneaking around, Zed stumbles, and Beck/Renegade berates him, saying in a whisper "ZED!"

I was wondering if he'd pick up on it in the episode, but it didn't happen. I'm waiting for the inevitable revelation of Beck to Maa and Zed, and their reactions.

I think Mara called Zed by his first name in "The Reward" episode when they were being rescued. Speaking of the earlier episode I was surprised Link didn't catch on how the Renegade knew of Zed and Mara just before the execution was to start. (Anyone remember he was with Beck discussing the plan to help Hopper out of his predicament when Tessler makes his announcement, Beck screams both of his friend's names.)

Zed could take it that since he and the Renegade had previous run-ins his name was merely remembered.

Not sure Zed and Mara would start catching a clue about Beck. Though the lengthy absences from work, and poor Zed pulling -double- shifts may be a big tip-off. Not to mention Things usually happen when the Renegade is there and Beck isn't. Probably how Able was able to make all the connections. (Besides the issue Able already knows the real Tron and his past history with student(s?).)

budleighsalterton
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 10:13 AM
I got minimally weepy when Zed found his bike had been given back to him. It is such a cool lightcycle that I hope Zed makes one special for the Renegade.

When Pavel didn't hesitate to attack the Renegade I thought we'd see possible improvements to himself as hinted by the ending of The Price Of Power when that super disc regenerated itself.

DYSON 71
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 10:57 AM
budleighsalterton Wrote:I got minimally weepy when Zed found his bike had been given back to him. It is such a cool lightcycle that I hope Zed makes one special for the Renegade.

When Pavel didn't hesitate to attack the Renegade I thought we'd see possible improvements to himself as hinted by the ending of The Price Of Power when that super disc regenerated itself.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As did I....

Wonder if that (Pavel's disc) topic will be touched on in future episodes?

"We can't let the revolution end before it has a chance to start...."

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 11:54 AM
I sure hope they come back to the disc upgrade that Pavel has. Seems like they would with the way Price of Power ended. We got 4 more episodes to find out!

budleighsalterton
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 12:32 PM
It's twice now I thought we'd see that POP (Price of Power) disc. When Pavel was making upgrades to Tesler in the episode Grounded, I suspected Pavel was giving the disc to Tesler, but clearly he wasn't. Then in State of Mind, I thought Pavel would sneak off at the appearance of the Renegade but Pavel just went after him without hesitation. Perhaps Pavel thinks the Renegade has just gotten lucky in the past? order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

budleighsalterton
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 3:21 PM
Oh! I was happy to see the bit with Mara when she was trying to choose a new hair color. Did we see the bit before when Zed almost joined Paige's secret squad?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 8:31 PM
budleighsalterton Wrote:Oh! I was happy to see the bit with Mara when she was trying to choose a new hair color. Did we see the bit before when Zed almost joined Paige's secret squad?

From what I recall, the episodes with bit in it, in some form, was "The Renegade Part 1" and "We Both Know How This Ends" and now "State of Mind" I don't recall any others but I would have to watch all episodes again and that.....well, that sounds like a damn good idea! haha

Here are some of my favorite screen shots from "State of Mind"

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 11:52 PM
A great episode , It's about time that Zed is a bit more positive toward "The Renegade".

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

BanditTron
User

on Friday, January, 04, 2013 12:49 AM
I see that Link got back his Light Roadster somehow. You can barely see it when Beck cuts a U-turn on the lightcycle as Link almost hits him.

budleighsalterton
User

on Friday, January, 04, 2013 8:57 AM
BanditTron Wrote:I see that Link got back his Light Roadster somehow. You can barely see it when Beck cuts a U-turn on the lightcycle as Link almost hits him.
I thought I saw that too. Thanks for relieving my suspicion that I may be crazy.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Pilgrim1099
User

on Friday, January, 04, 2013 10:10 AM
(ahem)

Why is everyone NOT talking about the end of this episode?

You know, the part where Keller changes her sex to a male?

Is THIS the true face or origin of Zuse?!? Or did she actually acquire this device from him personally? Although, since she is a geneticist, I would have to surmise that she would've had the knowledge to alter appearances by rewriting the code but not the memories.

It *IS* possible we're looking at the origin of Zuse/Castor.

I'm aware there is a Wiki page of Castor but is Uprising actually going retroactive on his/her history?

Sagitta
User

on Saturday, January, 05, 2013 12:28 AM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:(ahem)

Why is everyone NOT talking about the end of this episode?

You know, the part where Keller changes her sex to a male?

Is THIS the true face or origin of Zuse?!? Or did she actually acquire this device from him personally? Although, since she is a geneticist, I would have to surmise that she would've had the knowledge to alter appearances by rewriting the code but not the memories.

It *IS* possible we're looking at the origin of Zuse/Castor.

I'm aware there is a Wiki page of Castor but is Uprising actually going retroactive on his/her history?

Not certain where the Keller-Zuse connection would be, at least within how the episode was portrayed. Also, it could very well be Keller didn't change her gender to male...merely her appearance to avoid the occupation. Because if anything, of it was going to be anything too drastic wouldn't she have needed to do some modifications to her disc in order to get to the coding?

Either way wouldn't it be a surface attempt to hide her identity? If suspected and her disc is looked would be game over regardless.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING