New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
BanditTron
User

TAGGED - TRON: UPRISING Episode

on Sunday, December, 23, 2012 4:08 PM
This Thread is for discussing the TRON: UPRISING episode:

TAGGED
The Renegade recruits three fearless supporters who have expressed their commitment to the revolution by tagging the grid with the message that "Tron Lives." After inviting them to join in the resistance, he discovers one of them is his best friend Mara and has to convince them that tagging is not the right path and devise a new plan targeting Tesler's ship. - Tron Wiki

Air Date:
December 24, 2012 at 12am Midnight Eastern Time

NOTE: May contain Spoilers. Proceed with caution if you haven't viewed the episode yet.

ShadowSpark
User

RE: TAGGED - TRON: UPRISING Episode

on Monday, December, 24, 2012 4:00 AM
SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
And we thought graffiti was cool in our world.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

_Masquerade_
User

on Monday, December, 24, 2012 12:53 PM
SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
-There's a guy named Moog!
-It seems Beck really is being a doofus and bottling his emotions towards his discovery. I dread what will end up happening between him and Tron.

Skrade

BanditTron
User

on Monday, December, 24, 2012 2:01 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
And we thought graffiti was cool in our world.

True, it definitely wasn't what I expected and increased the "wow factor"

The guest voice actors for this episode are

Jamie Hector from HBO's "The Wire"

and

Jack Huston of HBO's "Boardwalk Empire"

I like that with each new episode we get some new young actors into the mix that aren't necessarily voice actors.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

K4y0
User

on Monday, December, 24, 2012 11:21 PM
Did they play it last night on Disney HD?
Does anyone have a URL to the video or the torrent?
I love graffiti & tron uprising is my fav story in the tron franchise I'd like to see how the two come thru.

Turbotron
User

on Tuesday, December, 25, 2012 1:03 AM
http://vidto.me/jzc9zky4p7za.html

Your welcome

K4y0
User

on Tuesday, December, 25, 2012 2:29 PM
Turbotron Wrote:http://vidto.me/jzc9zky4p7za.html

Your welcome
Thanksorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, December, 25, 2012 9:52 PM
Very nice episode. I was very impressed with how they were still able to capture the feel of graffiti as well as the order of the Grid in the same element.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

renderinfo2
User

on Wednesday, December, 26, 2012 11:40 AM
I'd like my recognizer to be painted like the one in this episode. Very cool. Anyone have a color code? ;-)
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

_Masquerade_
User

on Wednesday, December, 26, 2012 11:47 AM
One of Tron-Sector's themes should definitely be a graffiti theme

Skrade

Zen Thing
User

on Wednesday, December, 26, 2012 6:13 PM
after "the stranger" its hard to live up to that mind bending visual feast but i thought the animators continued to show they are getting in a groove. loved the vandal dynamic as well as its always a treat to see new masks.
didnt really push the plot forward much aside from showing Mara is more than just talk. and that you do not want to pull graffiti clean up if youre a guard. what was up w/ those tiny code cleaners? :Pwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, December, 26, 2012 8:54 PM
Zen Thing Wrote: you do not want to pull graffiti clean up if youre a guard. what was up w/ those tiny code cleaners? :P

That's so TRUE! I was thinking, "that can't be the only way to clean it up." Removing it at, what would equate to, a pixel at a time. ugh! haha Yet, I guess over the course of a few thousand cycles, what else ya gonna do?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2012 1:46 AM
BanditTron Wrote:
Zen Thing Wrote: you do not want to pull graffiti clean up if youre a guard. what was up w/ those tiny code cleaners? :P

That's so TRUE! I was thinking, "that can't be the only way to clean it up." Removing it at, what would equate to, a pixel at a time. ugh! haha Yet, I guess over the course of a few thousand cycles, what else ya gonna do?

I noticed that as well. Poor guards. Talk about a tedious job.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Overmind
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2012 6:08 AM
I like the new look of the Grid. But sometimes they seem to have a lack of imagination, like the harddisk they scanned and added as a texture.

---------------------------------------------
That would be all!

Sagitta
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2012 5:01 PM
Was hilarious how Paige got hit with that paint bomb blast.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2012 10:02 PM
Sagitta Wrote:Was hilarious how Paige got hit with that paint bomb blast.

She did seem a little upset, ahhaha

I also like the way she treated the bomb disarm guard. On that note, I wonder how well that energy armor would have helped him if it had been an actual bomb. Seems like that type of armor cracks with just a few light smacks.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, December, 27, 2012 10:39 PM
BanditTron Wrote:
Sagitta Wrote:Was hilarious how Paige got hit with that paint bomb blast.

She did seem a little upset, ahhaha

I also like the way she treated the bomb disarm guard. On that note, I wonder how well that energy armor would have helped him if it had been an actual bomb. Seems like that type of armor cracks with just a few light smacks.

Paige would make a horrible Bomb Squad technicion.

Tron Lives!

budleighsalterton
User

on Friday, December, 28, 2012 9:52 AM
I'm stoked that they have shown several new episodes in a row, albeit a horrible timeslot. I just can't get enough.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DYSON 71
User

on Friday, December, 28, 2012 10:38 AM
budleighsalterton Wrote:I'm stoked that they have shown several new episodes in a row, albeit a horrible timeslot. I just can't get enough.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I totally agree with you....

I've been watching (and loving) this show since it started...but....
ever since the 'Scars' series....I just cant get enough!

I literally come home from work....cue up the DVR...and just sit back and enjoy....

(I think) I can honestly say that this may be one of the best shows/cartoons that I have ever seen!!!!

And trust me... I have seen plenty!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"We can't let the revolution end before it has a chance to start...."

Zen Thing
User

on Friday, December, 28, 2012 1:35 PM
a Twitter exchange w/ Charlie Bean the shows director comments on Grid Buffing...

me: @bean_charlie this weeks #TronUprising lesson: you don't wanna pull graffiti clean up duty, what was up w/ those tiny code cleaners!

Charlie Bean:@86Cujo Buffing graff on the grid goes pixel by pixel. #notfun

if there is a better way to screen cap on windows ill figure it out. thought id share.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 TAGGED - TRON: UPRISING Episode