Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Blake Lively and that.....*thing* on her face...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Moses613
User

on Saturday, December, 15, 2012 4:21 PM
Mrs. Lively is definitely a hot woman, but I wish she would get rid of that *thing*-which is some kind of mole or whatever-below her right eye. I mean, she's a Hollywood actress with enough cash, I would think, to get it gone, and such a procedure would be a pretty simple outpatient affair. We're not talking major surgery. She could even raise some cash for charity by selling it on Ebay.

I know that's shallow of me, but when I see her on screen and I'm checking her out, I'm looking at that more so than the rest of her face. Plus, with what we pay for movies these days, unrealistic though this may be, I expect my movie stars to look like nothing less than professionally massaged, worked out, tanned, fit, graceful, beautiful (and handsome) Greek gods and goddesses. In fact if a movie just plain kinda sucks, I'll consider it tolerable and sometimes even worth the money just because-and if-a beautiful actress is in it. We have to look at these people for at least 90 minutes, so why not?

Olivia Wilde, for what it's worth, is such a woman and needs nothing either added or removed.

EXODUS
User

RE: Blake Lively and that.....*thing* on her face...

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 7:34 AM
To be honest I never really noticed it before! :P

Now that you've said it I'll probably will now.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kat
User

on Sunday, December, 16, 2012 10:42 AM
Maybe she likes it?

Damn, I'd hate to see how you deal with real women in real life with all their flaws.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

laphtiya
User

on Monday, December, 17, 2012 8:49 AM
Moses613 Wrote:I know that's shallow of me, but when I see her on screen and I'm checking her out, I'm looking at that more so than the rest of her face. Plus, with what we pay for movies these days, unrealistic though this may be, I expect my movie stars to look like nothing less than professionally massaged, worked out, tanned, fit, graceful, beautiful (and handsome) Greek gods and goddesses.

Yes.......yes you are and as KAT said, I'd hate to see how you would react with a real woman. So on the subject you prefer your women photoshopped in stills also so thin they have this thing called size zero and have produces a wave of anorexia because normal girls think they are too FAT when they are a size 8-12. Sorry to get annoyed I'm not having a personal go at you but I am so p****d off at these so called stars who encourage people to be unhealthy because they want to be stupidly skinny for a part. Ok Rant over, I should explain I have some personal experience with this sort of thing (not me but someone in the family). You should accept people the way they are and no one should have to have ANY form of surgery just because you don't like the *thing* on the face.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

_Masquerade_
User

on Tuesday, December, 18, 2012 6:48 AM
You know what they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I know there are some people who may like that mole. It's the little things in life that make us all unique

Skrade

laphtiya
User

on Tuesday, December, 18, 2012 9:17 AM
_Masquerade_ Wrote:You know what they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I know there are some people who may like that mole. It's the little things in life that make us all unique

Skrade

This is true, so why should she have to get rid of it is my point

Kat
User

on Tuesday, December, 18, 2012 6:33 PM
laphtiya Wrote:
Moses613 Wrote:I know that's shallow of me, but when I see her on screen and I'm checking her out, I'm looking at that more so than the rest of her face. Plus, with what we pay for movies these days, unrealistic though this may be, I expect my movie stars to look like nothing less than professionally massaged, worked out, tanned, fit, graceful, beautiful (and handsome) Greek gods and goddesses.

Yes.......yes you are and as KAT said, I'd hate to see how you would react with a real woman. So on the subject you prefer your women photoshopped in stills also so thin they have this thing called size zero and have produces a wave of anorexia because normal girls think they are too FAT when they are a size 8-12. Sorry to get annoyed I'm not having a personal go at you but I am so p****d off at these so called stars who encourage people to be unhealthy because they want to be stupidly skinny for a part. Ok Rant over, I should explain I have some personal experience with this sort of thing (not me but someone in the family). You should accept people the way they are and no one should have to have ANY form of surgery just because you don't like the *thing* on the face.

Thank you for this, but *ahem* some people are "stupidly skinny" by nature. I'm sure it's not what you meant, but implying a person is anorexic just because they happen to have a specific body type is as bad as assuming all overweight people are gluttons.

Let's just agree that everybody should be who they are, and look the way they want to look, without having to conform to some societal idea of perfection so we can decorate other peoples' worlds so they can get their jollies, and not have to get down on a specific "look." order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

laphtiya
User

on Wednesday, December, 19, 2012 3:19 AM
Kat Wrote:
Thank you for this, but *ahem* some people are "stupidly skinny" by nature. I'm sure it's not what you meant, but implying a person is anorexic just because they happen to have a specific body type is as bad as assuming all overweight people are gluttons.

Let's just agree that everybody should be who they are, and look the way they want to look, without having to conform to some societal idea of perfection so we can decorate other peoples' worlds so they can get their jollies, and not have to get down on a specific "look."

Oh of course that is exactly what I mean naturally, I am not saying all skinny people are anorexic not by a long shot. What I am saying is these people who diet and refuse to eat so they can fit into that size zero for the TV show/movie they are working on are setting a bad example in my opinion, but I am sure I did not imply this in my post anyway I was talking about those who WANT to be not those who naturally are but thats another discussion all together.

But as you say people should be who they are and look how they look, I mean okay if someone wants to be a little lighter than they are then great if it is what they want and not what they feel pressured into by the media to get that "look" as you say. I guess I just have a certain perspective with the friends I have when they say things like "oh my god I had breakfast AND lunch today I feel so fat I am not eatting anything until tomorrow!" and this will be at 2pm in the afternoon!!!! Again I think my rant on this is motivated by personal reasons :Pabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

anonymouspunk89
User

on Wednesday, December, 19, 2012 1:03 PM
I find it odd that out of the innumerable topics out there (especially being that this is a Tron forum, it's not like there's a shortage of interesting conversations.) That the OP decided to make a topic about the beauty mark on Blake Lively's face (Which I find is one of those things that makes a person unique)
The mind is boggled.

laphtiya
User

on Thursday, December, 20, 2012 3:36 AM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:I find it odd that out of the innumerable topics out there (especially being that this is a Tron forum, it's not like there's a shortage of interesting conversations.) That the OP decided to make a topic about the beauty mark on Blake Lively's face (Which I find is one of those things that makes a person unique)
The mind is boggled.

Clearly you've never been to /b/ before have you? Its like the Mos Eisley of the internet but worse.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

anonymouspunk89
User

on Thursday, December, 20, 2012 12:04 PM
laphtiya Wrote:
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:I find it odd that out of the innumerable topics out there (especially being that this is a Tron forum, it's not like there's a shortage of interesting conversations.) That the OP decided to make a topic about the beauty mark on Blake Lively's face (Which I find is one of those things that makes a person unique)
The mind is boggled.

Clearly you've never been to /b/ before have you? Its like the Mos Eisley of the internet but worse.

It's a wretched hive of scum and villainy? Sign me up!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Moses613
User

on Thursday, December, 20, 2012 10:04 PM
Yeah well FWIW, I happen to be just fine with a woman who is not fat, yet, let';s say, is carrying enough weight that she wouldn't be readily called "thin". In other words, I'm okay with a few extra pounds, if not preferential of women having them. That doesn't make a me a chubby chaser either. That.....*thing* on Blakely's face, I dunno, I just have a thing against that. I guess we all do. Weirdly placed, outstanding or distracting facial *things* like that are mine. That's all.

I practice my general rule that I don't ask anyone I am attracted to or going out with to be either more attractive or in any better shape than myself. I think that's fair. And yes, looks DO count for something. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LWSrocks2
User

on Friday, December, 21, 2012 4:22 AM
Bro, let me help you out here. The weird part is not your thing with Blake Lively's mole, whats weird was the conscious decision you made to make a thread about it on a Tron forum :/where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

anonymouspunk89
User

on Friday, December, 21, 2012 10:44 AM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:Bro, let me help you out here. The weird part is not your thing with Blake Lively's mole, whats weird was the conscious decision you made to make a thread about it on a Tron forum :/
^ This
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Moses613
User

on Friday, December, 21, 2012 3:38 PM
Well, I have to admit that it's one of those things where I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed it, since it's just so.....*there*, and if others were bugged by it, indifferent, or liked it.

I do happen to have a lot of altitude here, since I am a glowing object of physical perfection myself, a chiseled, youthful Greek Adonnis at whose feet the entire female race falls in desperate supplication, begging for my physical charms. Compared to me, the statue of David is a beer-swilling couch potato who hasn't done a pushup in his life. Really. There is no way in the world I'm actually a 42 year old who's been fighting a slight gut for years, is obsessed with a Disney movie that came out two years ago, and just had 6 teeth pulled and is now wearing a temporary denture until he can get a permanent one after the usual 6 month waiting period. No way. That couldn't be me. No way. But then again, such a person isn't getting paid millions to be in the movies. But if he did, well, he'd hit the gym more often. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kat
User

on Saturday, December, 22, 2012 12:33 AM
Moses613 Wrote:I do happen to have a lot of altitude here, since I am a glowing object of physical perfection myself, a chiseled, youthful Greek Adonis at whose feet the entire female race falls in desperate supplication, begging for my physical charms.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT. Am I failing in the girl department again?

It is, of course, entirely possible that someone somewhere advised that she KEEP the mole, since it would make her distinctive.

Of course, if we're going to worry about perfection, then I'm afraid I'd have to choose someone far more attractive than Ms. Lively to begin with (I had to look her up to even see who she was. Can't say I see what's so great about her). Anybody can be "attractive" with enough makeup and marketing.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

anonymouspunk89
User

on Saturday, December, 22, 2012 9:17 AM
All this talk about perfection makes me think of Clu...... waitaminute, I hope the OP isn't Clu in disguise.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors