TRON: UPRISING 
 WE BOTH KNOW HOW THIS ENDS - TRON: UPRISING Episode

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Sagitta
User

RE: WE BOTH KNOW HOW THIS ENDS - TRON: UPRISING Episode

on Tuesday, December, 11, 2012 5:05 AM
spacedinosaurblue Wrote:Having watched this episode I find it very interesting. A few spoilered thoughts.

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
Abel seems to have no faith that Tron will accomplish anything. He's down to earth, so must have good reason for suspecting Tron. I wonder what past mistakes Tron has made? It would be a dark twist if Beck is not Tron's first mentee, and the previous ones are all dead/derezzed.

The show by its nature has a dark overtone because, ironically enough, we all know how this ends. Tron is rectified, Beck and his friends missing, dead, or deactivated in some way. This episode is the first one in which the show, in-universe, casts doubt on Tron's motives, his competency, and the ultimate outcome of the uprising. It makes me wonder how far the show is willing to go in order to serve quality writing.

SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
Could well be. However, we don't exactly know what those "past mistakes" exactly are. Not to the full extent. First, all we know Able may be referring to the attempt to even begin a revolution with the odds so heavily stacked against them. (He already stated in no uncertain terms he's convinced Beck will be killed in this Uprising id one is started.)

Also, while the occupation has been gone on long enough for Clu to essentially place his generals all over the grid...there's little else we know that's happened during that time, if -other- seeds of dissent have taken place among the populous before or whatever. The show offers hints and teases. But that's all it's done so far. Future episodes may be clearer.

Sagitta
User

on Tuesday, December, 11, 2012 6:03 AM
J Wrote:...Dyson - Almost forgot this one, but that smug jerk was his Lancer, right hand man, and another likely apprentice. And to call the way this turned out "ugly" is understating things.

And if, in any way, Tron had trained Ram? Yeah. That just makes it much, much worse. Given that, his harshness and Batman-on-a-bad-day behavior towards Beck has an additional justification.

Dyson worked right under Tron in security detail in a city which had been seeing unrest, yes. But no wars had yet broken out. There was no tyrant yet to fight. Clu may have been slipping hints of his true colors. But no organized resistance against Clu seemed to have even been dreamed up. While Dyson and Tron were friends I didn't see indication were Tron actually mentored Dyson as Tron is mentoring Beck now. The situations are rather different. In one Dyson's in still supporting of Tron up until the unrest hits the boiling point and Dyson joins "the dark side". In the other, there's a totalitarian regime already in place with the man now at the other's beck and call.

Not stating Tron is correct in some of his treatment to Beck at times. But I think he feels is justified. We already know Tron has a history of being a "workaholic" and takes his work seriously. However Tron's still reeling from the loss of the Grid which he had been designated to protect. I just hope pushing Beck beyond his limits before his time doesn't prove to be his own downfall.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Pilgrim1099
User

on Tuesday, December, 11, 2012 5:47 PM
J Wrote:

3) Hides/Survives

This one is also pretty common. Ryder uses it. Dawning Star uses it, Kat's used it, I use it. She's fighting for or working with the Resistance, somewhere under the radar. She keeps a low profile (or an alias), folks either forget about her or assume she's dead. But she's still fighting the good fight for the Users and/or her fallen husband. The end result of this is usually a bittersweet reunion with an uncertain future.

The stuff leaning towards this is Word of God (from Kosinski) saying she's alive and well. Plus, there's all the publicity stuff Morgan's been doing as of late. Disney probably wouldn't want her doing all those cons if they were going to ignore her characters or shove them into the fridge. Furthermore, when they inherited LucasArts? Well, that company has a pretty bad track record with women; see Padme, Jedi Exile, and Mara Jade's end. They might not want or NEED another sexism controversy because they're on some seriously shaky ground. Plus, the fridge is full; Radia and Jordan are already shoved in there.

J,

I just realized something. I think we did see Yori but she's in another incarnation as a different identity. There was this episode where Beck was fighting Tesler, and a dark haired female program was watching it from above along with the crowd. She even witnesses another program saving Beck's life (Abel, probably).

So, I have to ask. Is this HER under a new guise thanks to Zuse (even though we have'nt seen him)?

I'm starting to think that we might also see the early days of Zuse if he comes around, or one of the programs in the show becomes him. Something to think about. Zuse became Castor with a new look but we don't know what he originally looked like. I'll bet he's from Argon City before he opened up the EOL club.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, December, 11, 2012 11:54 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
J Wrote:

3) Hides/Survives

This one is also pretty common. Ryder uses it. Dawning Star uses it, Kat's used it, I use it. She's fighting for or working with the Resistance, somewhere under the radar. She keeps a low profile (or an alias), folks either forget about her or assume she's dead. But she's still fighting the good fight for the Users and/or her fallen husband. The end result of this is usually a bittersweet reunion with an uncertain future.

The stuff leaning towards this is Word of God (from Kosinski) saying she's alive and well. Plus, there's all the publicity stuff Morgan's been doing as of late. Disney probably wouldn't want her doing all those cons if they were going to ignore her characters or shove them into the fridge. Furthermore, when they inherited LucasArts? Well, that company has a pretty bad track record with women; see Padme, Jedi Exile, and Mara Jade's end. They might not want or NEED another sexism controversy because they're on some seriously shaky ground. Plus, the fridge is full; Radia and Jordan are already shoved in there.

J,

I just realized something. I think we did see Yori but she's in another incarnation as a different identity. There was this episode where Beck was fighting Tesler, and a dark haired female program was watching it from above along with the crowd. She even witnesses another program saving Beck's life (Abel, probably).

So, I have to ask. Is this HER under a new guise thanks to Zuse (even though we have'nt seen him)?

I'm starting to think that we might also see the early days of Zuse if he comes around, or one of the programs in the show becomes him. Something to think about. Zuse became Castor with a new look but we don't know what he originally looked like. I'll bet he's from Argon City before he opened up the EOL club.

Actually, in Evolution and Betrayal we see Zuse/Castor before the purge and the coup. He looks practically identical. Makes me wonder how exactly he changed his look. Maybe he did it only for a short period of time before he switched back, at which point nobody would question this guy they've known a while.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

Ghost Rider
User

on Wednesday, December, 12, 2012 1:13 AM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
J Wrote:

3) Hides/Survives

J,

I doubt its Yori, just a young and confused program that is trying to decide which side to be on, just like many other programs.

Ghost Rider
User

on Wednesday, December, 12, 2012 1:17 AM
One would also think that Abel and Beck both being talented engineers could examine TRON's code and isolate and remove the sabotage that Dyson did to TRON. TRON could then finally truly heal his wounds and be ready to face CLU, which he will fail and turn into Rinzler.

As to Abel's attitude, he's clearly been around awhile, perhaps as long as TRON. He's seen a lot and done a lot and I wouldn't be surprised if he is actually an old, retired Security Program that left the security force before CLU took down TRON and Flynn.

OR:

Abel was an engineer that worked for the security force and he went to Argon to hide after CLU's betrayal. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 WE BOTH KNOW HOW THIS ENDS - TRON: UPRISING Episode