TRON: LEGACY 
 Rinzler "T" decal for my car's back glass

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, November, 28, 2012 6:39 PM
Made myself a RINZLER decal for my car. 1-inch Reflective Red tape and BAM!

where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills i need to buy the abortion pill abortion pills online

HooDooMan
User

RE: Rinzler "T" decal for my car's back glass

on Wednesday, November, 28, 2012 6:55 PM
NICE!!

(in my best Sark impression...LOL!)where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillabortion pills abortion pill abortion pills online

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, November, 28, 2012 7:02 PM
Whoa, cool! If I had a car, I'd ask you to make one for me.where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Kat
User

on Wednesday, November, 28, 2012 7:26 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Whoa, cool! If I had a car, I'd ask you to make one for me.

You've got a bedroom window, right?where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, November, 28, 2012 8:02 PM
Kat Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Whoa, cool! If I had a car, I'd ask you to make one for me.

You've got a bedroom window, right?

Not one that's in a good place for decals. Oh well.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, November, 28, 2012 8:30 PM
Yeah, you could put it on just about anything.

I'm thinking it would look real nice on the front of a Black 3-Ring Binder!

Super easy to make. All you need is a roll of red reflective tape in 1inch width then cut it in 1-inch lengths and arrange it into the "T" using an existing image as reference.

Noting that the space between the 3 squares at the top is about 3/4 of an inch. The space between the top and bottom squares is equal to an inch.

I used some blue painters tape to establish a horizontal line to lay the top 3 squares evenly across then another piece to establish the vertical line along the right side of the Top-Center square.

...or you can just eyeball it and it will prolly come out just as good!

plus you will have enough tape to make about 7 or 8 "T"s total! where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillmedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

EXODUS
User

on Monday, December, 03, 2012 2:31 PM
There's a guy in a street not far from me, and he;s got an metallic orange Volkswagon Van.
And what he's done is put a small Decepticon symbol on the back of his.

It's not a large symbol (smaller then a postcard) but it is noticable, and effective-when you spot it it looks like his van is a Decepticon in disguise! where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineabortion pills read here abortion pills online

SabreFX
User

on Monday, December, 03, 2012 7:08 PM
Simple and very effective. Thanks for sharing!where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillpill for abortion online read order abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY