TRON: UPRISING 
  SCARS - PART TWO Episode

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

SCARS - PART TWO Episode

on Friday, November, 02, 2012 4:50 AM
This forum topic is for discussing the SCARS - PART TWO episode from the TRON: UPRISING animated series.

Let the discussion begin!

- Jay

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

ShadowSpark
User

RE: SCARS - PART TWO Episode

on Friday, November, 02, 2012 5:13 AM
17 hours and 17 minutes! I guess this counts as a pre-episode comment, since the episode hasn't aired yet, but I wish they wouldn't wait until midnight to release the episode on iTunes. I hate having to wait four hours until I can watch it a second time.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Friday, November, 02, 2012 5:54 AM
Here's a list I put together of all episodes to date with their respective forum commentary links (also on the front page/news). I'll continue to add to it as the new episodes are released:

Click here to post your thoughts and comments about
the episode of TRON: UPRISING - SCARS - PART TWO

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - SCARS - PART ONE

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - THE REWARD

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - ISOLATED

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - THE PRICE OF POWER

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - IDENTITY

the episode of TRON: UPRISING - BLACKOUT

Click here to post your thoughts and comments about the two part premiere
episode of TRON: UPRISING - THE RENEGADE, PARTS 1 & 2

Click here to post your thoughts and comments about the TRON: UPRISING prologue - BECK'S BEGINNING

- Jay

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

BanditTron
User

on Friday, November, 02, 2012 4:59 PM
Looking forward to the episode in a few hours!

Got ready for it by watching Beck's Beginning through Scars pt 1 last night in a mini-marathon that i've been doing each week before the new episode. hahawhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Friday, November, 02, 2012 7:16 PM
Boy I have been waiting for the fight between Tron and Dyson since I saw the promo for scars months ago, I really hope they don't dissapoint us with a 30 seconds long fight, Dyson is supposed to be CLU "deadliest soldier " so he should be more than a challenge for Tron

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, November, 02, 2012 8:23 PM
I still think Beck's going to have to rescue Tron and he's going to get hurt in the process. And Tron's going to feel guilty, as he should. 2 hours and 7 minutes!!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, November, 02, 2012 11:06 PM
Okay, so Beck doesn't get hurt, still a great episode. I wonder what happens to that sentry. Guess we'll find out eventually.

Tron Lives!

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, November, 03, 2012 1:17 AM
Fantastic episode! Had me on the edge of my seat! Definitely want to know more about Cyrus(sp?)abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

anonymouspunk89
User

on Saturday, November, 03, 2012 2:08 AM
Man that was an awesome episode! And is it just me or is Tron scary awesome when he's mad?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, November, 03, 2012 2:25 AM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:Man that was an awesome episode! And is it just me or is Tron scary awesome when he's mad?

Way scary awesome.

EDIT: Scars Part 2 is now available on iTunes, for those of you who want to know.

Tron Lives!

ShadowDragon1
User

on Saturday, November, 03, 2012 4:34 PM
Scars part I and II was *excellent* SO much awesome back story for Tron was covered. LOVED it. Loved seeing Tron in action.

If these two episodes can't convince a Tron fan to watch the damn series, then I feel sorry for them. WHY DISNEY WHY is Tron Uprising Not on Prime TIME on ABC before "Once Upon A Time"???? GAH!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

KingJ.exe
User

on Saturday, November, 03, 2012 11:15 PM
The reason I liked these two episodes especially was that they silenced anyone who says that Uprising can't be canon. We now have a solid, canon explanation of how exactly Tron escaped from CLU. And I can't wait to see if Cyrus (I think that's the only way you CAN spell it) has a role. I'm looking forward to a big season finale with all these old characters who pledged themselves to the Uprising and lived coming back. With tender flashbacks to the ones who died.

I see Dyson as a recurring character, and this should provide plenty more fodder for speculation as it regards to Rinzler. Was he repurposed? Did he lose his disc, and the sight of Flynn was what brought some of his memory back, similar to Beck in Identity? Or did something else happen entirely? So many questions now.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 1:06 AM
there may be other "inside men" within Clu's ranks that are part of the resistance, similar to Cyrus. Some of them probably formed the "Factions" briefly hinted at in Tron Legacy.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 1:08 AM
Part 2 gets a 10/10 from me, Part 1, however, I didn't like too much. I'm starting to really dislike two parters, as the first episode doesn't seem to ever be structured or executed very well until near the very end, where we're left with a cliffhanger "To be continued" ending.

Loved seeing Tron develop as a character. There was a lot of emotion near the end and I thought it was executed brilliantly.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 1:23 AM
I enjoyed both part I and II, Part once set up things well as the "first act" I felt, it built up good tension between Beck and Tron and Tron's decent into simmering wrath was awesome IMO. I loved the use of flashback to help flesh out one of the events that lead
to the "Iso War" with Basics becoming fearful to the point of bigotry against the Iso's.

All I can say is, beware the wrath of Tron and hope you don't get on tron's "bad side".
"I didn't ask your permission!" just oozed. "the ' kid gloves' are off now."

Aviator
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 12:45 PM
Hahaha I laughed so hard when Dyson derezzed the guy at the end!

anonymouspunk89
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 3:49 PM
I just realized something, you guys remember the scene where Dyson is watching the Recognizer blow up and you can hear CLU giving a speech in the background? For some reason, as I listened to the speech, it reminded me of the one he was giving in Tron: Evolution as you're fighting in the Game Grid.
I had an uber geek moment for a sec. lol

KingJ.exe
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 3:56 PM
Oh my you're right. That places the event in the proper timeline, and explains where Anon was.

Find the archive here:

LORD_Z3DD
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 6:00 PM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:I just realized something, you guys remember the scene where Dyson is watching the Recognizer blow up and you can hear CLU giving a speech in the background? For some reason, as I listened to the speech, it reminded me of the one he was giving in Tron: Evolution as you're fighting in the Game Grid.
I had an uber geek moment for a sec. lol

I thought I was the only one that noticed that! I wish we could see Anon in Uprising, he's awesome.

Regarding the episode, I think it was awesome , not only was the fight sequence fantastic, but they finally explained how Tron survived his encounter with CLU and Dyson and the explanation wasn't just that CLU was too stupid to see that Tron wasn't dead .

By the way did anyone else thought that the way Dyson used his identity disc was awesome?

KingJ.exe
User

on Sunday, November, 04, 2012 6:32 PM
The light chain on his disc was way cool. I'd love to see other characters use equipment like that.

Find the archive here:

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
  SCARS - PART TWO Episode