TRON: UPRISING 
 Tron: Uprising toys Please!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
cool83
User

on Thursday, October, 11, 2012 11:11 AM
When are the Tron:Uprising toys coming? Second extention granted for Statement of Use...Aaaarg!

Status Update! On Thursday, October 4, 2012, status on the TRON UPRISING trademark changed to SECOND EXTENSION - GRANTED.

EXODUS
User

RE: Tron: Uprising toys Please!

on Thursday, October, 11, 2012 2:28 PM
The figures I want are:

* Tron (Definatly Tron! It's ironic that the franchise is named after him and yet there arn't any real decent action figures of him, with the possible exception of Rinzler).

* Beck (obviusley).

* And I would really like one of those old-style Guards that you see in the series!

Oh, and a tank has well!

LIT
User

on Thursday, October, 11, 2012 6:36 PM
cool83 Wrote:When are the Tron:Uprising toys coming? Second extention granted for Statement of Use...Aaaarg!

Status Update! On Thursday, October 4, 2012, status on the TRON UPRISING trademark changed to SECOND EXTENSION - GRANTED.
What does Second Extension Granted mean?

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

Daft Tron
User

on Thursday, October, 11, 2012 8:30 PM
LIT Wrote:
cool83 Wrote:When are the Tron:Uprising toys coming? Second extention granted for Statement of Use...Aaaarg!

I could but... I shouldn't. Let's just say it's out there in the wild which can be discovered. didn't even take me 3 minutes.

LIT
User

on Thursday, October, 11, 2012 8:37 PM
Daft Tron Wrote:
LIT Wrote:

I could but... I shouldn't. Let's just say it's out there in the wild which can be discovered. didn't even take me 3 minutes.
This? http://www.trademarkia.com/tron-uprising-85176019.html

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

cool83
User

on Friday, October, 12, 2012 1:06 AM
Yes, but no. There is a separate Trademark filing for "Toys and Sporting Goods", but you get the picture. I've tracking it from the start. It's like watching paint dry. It also lets me know that Disney is still not sure. What will it take?

ISOlatedThinker
User

on Sunday, October, 14, 2012 8:59 PM
I'm surprised I haven't seen any TRON halloween costumes yet. Not even rereleases of the 2011 ones.. C'mon Disney.. I need a new disc!!!! D-:

Rinzler2010
User

on Monday, October, 15, 2012 12:29 PM
Dang it I want those toys in stores soon
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING