TRONCAST: It's On Like Tron episode 1

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Mercy
User

on Saturday, September, 29, 2012 8:17 PM
Hi folks,

Just a heads up for those who don't know, TRON.dll and myself and started a weekly Tron podcast. About time somebody did! It'll hopefully be up in the news feed here soon, but for now now you can listen to it at http://www.armchairdirectors.com/?p=536 or find it on ITunes. Topic of discussion for episode 1: Uprising Ep 1: Beck's Beginning.

Enjoy the show,
~Mercy

tron85
User

RE: TRONCAST: It's On Like Tron episode 1

on Monday, October, 08, 2012 7:03 AM
Yeah! A Troncast! Thats great!

That is exactly what I was looking for two month ago.

Sadly I hadn't the chance to watch the animated series yet, so I guess I will just wait for topics I know something about.

Also, what are your ambitions? Will there be Interviews with people that are releated to Tron?
Maybe you can get your hands on Steven Lisberger or Olivia Wild (wait, I want to get MY hands on the latter^^ ).
Also it would be cool it you could talk to obsessiv fans about their tron collections.

Mercy
User

on Monday, October, 08, 2012 8:25 AM
tron85 Wrote:Yeah! A Troncast! Thats great!

That is exactly what I was looking for two month ago.

Sadly I hadn't the chance to watch the animated series yet, so I guess I will just wait for topics I know something about.

Also, what are your ambitions? Will there be Interviews with people that are releated to Tron?
Maybe you can get your hands on Steven Lisberger or Olivia Wild (wait, I want to get MY hands on the latter^^ ).
Also it would be cool it you could talk to obsessiv fans about their tron collections.

It would be great to do some interviews with the creative forces behind Tron. Ha, yes I'm sure most Tron hands would like to get their hands on Ms. Wild. Spread the word and let's help the Troncast grow! Hopefully we can get some of the people who worked on the films and are working on the show to hear it. Also a great idea to have collectors on the show. Hopefully a new slew of Uprising merch starts popping up soon.

Falty
User

on Tuesday, October, 16, 2012 6:39 AM
This is fantastic!! Listening to it right now. You two make good points and have intelligent viewpoints. I look forward to hearing more on my fave subject! If you two make a Facebook page then i'll follow it

zodiac brave
User

on Thursday, January, 03, 2013 9:27 AM
any word on a third episode? loved the first two...looking forward to more!

you're messing with my zen thing, man...

BountyHunter
User

on Monday, March, 25, 2013 9:44 AM
Is this still going? I want more episodes. I can't even find the second episode, so I've only heard the first.

Lots to discuss, so where are you guys?

(Okay I found the second episode. So when do we get #3 and beyond?)

Mercy
User

on Friday, March, 29, 2013 4:08 PM
Never got around to editing and uploading ep 3. To be honest, we thought we'd get more support from the mods here in terms of spreading the word, but they didn't seem interested in posting it in the news feed. Nobody's going to hear it if nobody knows about it. As with anything, we might start it up again if there's enough of a demand for it, but for now, it doesn't seem like there's anybody listening other than a very few people, and while it's cool to hear that those who've heard it enjoyed it, it is a hell of a lot of work to edit just to have under a dozen people (if that) actually listen to it. 

BountyHunter
User

on Friday, March, 29, 2013 5:54 PM
Start a facebook page for it. Give it a try, you might be surprised.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

LucrataNexarii
User

on Friday, March, 29, 2013 7:14 PM
I hadn't known of your project until now. To me, it's certainly an interesting idea and way of both raising awareness and garnering input and creativity from the can community and other people abroad.

Twitter is an option, as is Facebook. I'd certainly support your work, if you decided to go forward with it again.

Letters sent to Disney: 7
Let them hear 'Tron lives!!'

KingJ.exe
User

on Friday, March, 29, 2013 8:12 PM
ERK! Most assuredly make more!! The only reason I haven't listened to it yet is because I haven't got around to it! I'm downloading it now, just don't stop! The world needs more TRON. And it doesn't have to be weekly, even monthly would be enough TRON to fill the void!

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

LucrataNexarii
User

on Friday, March, 29, 2013 9:28 PM
I agree with KingJ. A 'cast once a month would be plenty; it would keep things at a leisurely pace, allow for ample planning and processing, and also allow people time to consider and contribute any elements they wish.

Taking some time to listen to the 'cast, I find that it goes at a leisurely pace, and it's comprehensive over various topics relating to Tron: Uprising, and the opening material, 'Beck's Beginning.' Most enjoyable.

In short, I'd certainly love to hear more productions by yourself, and whoever else wishes to join in with your creations.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

BountyHunter
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 2:27 AM
See, people want more!!!

twitter, facebook etc, are definitely great ways to raise awareness. TRONSector has a facebook page, right? Post links to new episodes on their page as well as the TRONCast page.

At the very least, edit episode 3 and put that out.

Like you said, you're pretty much the ONLY TRON podcast out there (believe me, I've checked), so let's keep em coming.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

LucrataNexarii
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 3:51 AM
I posted a Tweet to #TronArmy, asking them to stop by and give you a nudge, asking for more. It's gotten a few Re-Tweets, and I'll make mention over the next few days. Maybe that will get some awareness started.

Perhaps you can get an account of your own? I tend to go about looking for #TronUprising posts, and voice support for others where I can. Count on me to be there offering some good word for your activities.

After all, #TronLives is our rallying call on Twitter, but you'd be a rather literal part of the Tron fans' voice with your Troncasts!

Look up @TronUprisingfan, he has about a thousand or more followers. If you really have to contact him, he has an alternate username, @Mattr0polis, so I can message him, or you can do so yourself.

Kat
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 8:41 AM
A couple of us had been kicking around the idea a while back as well, but it didn't work out, between technology and scheduling incompatibilities between several people. Hopefully someday more fans can get in on it as well and have a variety of different podcasts to choose from, too.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

KingJ.exe
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 10:36 AM
When going to download the podcast, I noticed it was rated "Explicit" on iTunes. Is there language or other non-family friendly stuff in those episodes? Or is it just becuast other podcasts on that channel had that that the whole channel was rated "Explicit"?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

BountyHunter
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 12:04 PM
I didn't notice any explicit language when I listened. But every second word out of my mouth is explicit, so I may just be immune to it.

LucrataNexarii
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 12:32 PM
I listened to nearly a full hour of the Troncast, and I don't recall anything explicit; perhaps one swear-word, used with relative good humor and expressiveness. Even then, I might be recalling incorrectly. That is all.

BountyHunter
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 8:46 PM
Hopefully, this will help convince the guys that we want and need some more TRONCast!

And I agree with whoever said one episode a month is good enough.

BountyHunter
User

on Wednesday, April, 03, 2013 8:47 AM
Nothing? No reply from the podcasters?

LucrataNexarii
User

on Wednesday, April, 03, 2013 3:38 PM
Patience. We don't know how often they check back here. Also, it may simply be that they've been busy.

But, I am just as eager to hear from them as well.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion