TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING - Next Phase Video Promo

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 2:07 AM
Here's a new TRON: UPRISING promo which aired during the "Rise of the Renegade" Marathon on August 9th on Disney's X D channel. It heralds the next phase of the series, which is set to begin in October -- and sets up the new episodes by proclaiming: "new vengeance", "new alliances", "new gear", "new secrets revealed" -- and "good and evil… will be reprogrammed". Buckle up Programs, it's going to be a bumpy ride…

- Jay West

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

TRON.dll
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING - Next Phase Video Promo

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 2:21 AM
Is this being considered Season 2? Or just the second part of Season 1?

Also, OCTOBER??!

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 2:25 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:Is this being considered Season 2? Or just the second part of Season 1?

Also, OCTOBER??!

It's the second part of Season 1 -- and yep, have a bit to wait, but it'll be here soon where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

HooDooMan
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 2:30 AM
Sweet! Thanks for finding this and posting it, Jay! It looks totally awesome! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 2:31 AM
HooDooMan Wrote:Sweet! Thanks for finding this and posting it, Jay! It looks totally awesome!

You bet -- shot the video off one of my TVs so as to share it -- preview scenes look great!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 3:32 AM
I like the part where Paige hits the brakes and Pavel slams into the window. "Oops." I just wish we didn't have to wait until October.

And I still think that Beck's going to end up getting hurt and Tron will feel really guilty about it. {I can see Tron pacing back and forth in front of the healing chamber going through the whole "It's all my fault, I should have listened," self-blame thing, and then they show Beck in the chamber and he's got a bad injury of some kind.}

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

NickScratch
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 6:00 AM
October!? OCTOBER!?
This isn't happening...

/Charon
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 7:52 AM
NickScratch Wrote:October!? OCTOBER!?
This isn't happening...
...This is happening.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 9:18 AM
Of course, October makes sense.

That's when the HORROR begins. Get it?

cool83
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 9:52 AM
WorldOutWest Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:Is this being considered Season 2? Or just the second part of Season 1?

Also, OCTOBER??!

It's the second part of Season 1 -- and yep, have a bit to wait, but it'll be here soon

Worth the wait. I never in my wildest dreams would have imagined a second Tron movie, let alone a Tron animated series. It's a dream come true for me and many others. Again, it's worth the wait.

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 12:06 PM
cool83 Wrote:
WorldOutWest Wrote:

Also, OCTOBER??!

It's the second part of Season 1 -- and yep, have a bit to wait, but it'll be here soon

Worth the wait. I never in my wildest dreams would have imagined a second Tron movie, let alone a Tron animated series. It's a dream come true for me and many others. Again, it's worth the wait.

True. I couldn't agree more. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

KingJ.exe
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 5:57 PM
NickScratch Wrote:October!? OCTOBER!?
This isn't happening...
This isn't happening. It just thinks its happening.

At least we have somewhat of a clear date, and proof that Disney thinks its good enough for a fall-winter-spring show instead of a three month summer show.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 6:10 PM
I don't think it's so much as a "break" as it is re-tooling to accommodate the schedule on Saturday morning ABC programming, as TRON: UPRISING will also be debuting there -- and then get up to speed for both it and X D. In any event, it's definitely worth the wait

HooDooMan
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 6:18 PM
WorldOutWest Wrote:I don't think it's so much as a "break" as it is re-tooling to accommodate the schedule on Saturday morning ABC programming, as TRON: UPRISING will also be debuting there -- and then get up to speed for both it and X D. In any event, it's definitely worth the wait

TRON: Uprising will be airing on ABC on Saturday mornings? That's great news! Where did you hear that, Jay? I think that's just what this series needs, a broader exposure to a bigger audience. Hopefully, it will generate greater interest in TRON and fuel more support for a TR3N film.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 6:19 PM
WorldOutWest Wrote:I don't think it's so much as a "break" as it is re-tooling to accommodate the schedule on Saturday morning ABC programming, as TRON: UPRISING will also be debuting there -- and then get up to speed for both it and X D. In any event, it's definitely worth the wait

Well, this was Bruce Boxleitner's response when I complained about the wait:

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 6:43 PM
HooDooMan Wrote:

TRON: Uprising will be airing on ABC on Saturday mornings? That's great news! Where did you hear that, Jay? I think that's just what this series needs, a broader exposure to a bigger audience. Hopefully, it will generate greater interest in TRON and fuel more support for a TR3N film.

Hi HooDoo -- that's been the "word" -- I'm waiting to hear back on a confirmation as to if it's actually happening -- I'll definitely update with a post here once I do

-- and Shadow -- yes, animation production can take a long time...! Bruce is great about chatting with his fans -- thanks for sharing order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 11:10 PM
Disney X D now has the vid up on their youtube too

I'm excited. Having all this TRON to wait for is just awesome. haha.

Plus if its gonna be on Saturday ABC lineup..wooooot!
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Daft Tron
User

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 1:06 AM
I'm thinking the reasoning behind pushing it back to october is probably due to not only add new elements/ideas & original stories since it's considered canon now but also to coincide with what occurred back in 2010. I'm sure people will pick up what I'm referring to. This is just speculation but it's a nice consideration. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Pilgrim1099
User

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 9:46 AM
Daft Tron Wrote:I'm thinking the reasoning behind pushing it back to october is probably due to not only add new elements/ideas & original stories since it's considered canon now but also to coincide with what occurred back in 2010. I'm sure people will pick up what I'm referring to. This is just speculation but it's a nice consideration.

I think I know what you're talking about. I seem to recall October 2010 and I think it was that time we all got badly freaked out about a certain release.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 10:35 AM
With the quality of work that goes into this series I can see that it might take time getting episodes finished up.
Much like "The Walking Dead" series and how they take a mid-season break sometimes to make sure production remains consistent.

I'll keep giving the T:U team the time that they need as long as they continue with the series and it keeps building on the amazing world of The Grid.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING