TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING @ COMIC-CON 2012

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 12:49 PM

Here's a hilariously cool moment from the capacity crowd TRON: UPRISING panel held at Comic-Con in San Diego on Friday, July 13th, 2012.

As the panel was concluding, the cast and filmmakers each drew a raffle ticket so as to personally give winning audience members iconic TRON "identity discs" that they'd all signed as a group.

When it came time for the man himself -- actor Bruce Boxleitner aka TRON -- to announce the raffle ticket number he'd pulled, no one claimed the ticket -- and many in the audience let out an "awww" very tellingly expressing that they'd wish they'd got it.

Boxleitner then playfully quipped: "How can I not get somebody?! Come on...!". Then powerfully proclaimed: "I'M TRON!" -- to which the audience erupted in applause and cheers.

Boxleitner then stood up -- wielding his disc, and said: "Let me see how many of you I can take out with this thing...!".

He then drew again, and ultimately, a very happy fan claimed the disc.

Check out these two incredible TRON: UPRISING video reels that were shown at Comic-Con! One's a "sizzle reel" with an overview of footage from the series, and the other reel has footage from a fantastic looking, two-part upcoming episode entitled: "Scars".

- Jay Westorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

G M Master 7th
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING @ COMIC-CON 2012

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 2:20 PM
It was so cool to be there and do the Q and A. I hope there is a soundtrack after the series is done abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

aldul
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 2:26 PM
Yes to a soundtrack!

I still cannot believe the level and quality of the animation and storytelling in this series. More dialog has been written and more places have been visited than in all previous material combined, and it just keeps getting better. I hope the ratings go through the roof. I'm happily paying for the HD episodes on iTunes.

Keep up the awesome work guys!

Also, Tessler's hands just creep the hell out of me when they extend. What nightmare did you drag those things from? He's like a digital Freddy Kreuger.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

mayne
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 9:34 PM
I WISH I could have made it out there......!

clu.exe
User

on Saturday, July, 21, 2012 9:05 AM
man that girl is soo lucky, and she wasnt even all crazy when she got the stuff. i mean im straight but i saw bruce's skin touch hers when he gave the stuff and i wouldve been like oh my god i love you i love TRON!!! on him. And she was like got it, okay with smile..

anyway...the last 2 vids arent available outside US anywhere else i could see those vids? they seem like sweet previews..

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, July, 21, 2012 2:18 PM
clu.exe Wrote:
anyway...the last 2 vids arent available outside US anywhere else i could see those vids? they seem like sweet previews..

Try this:
http://www.labnol.org/internet/youtube-blocked-video-not-available-in-your-country/2680/Not sure if it works but it seems worth a shot.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Tesla
User

on Saturday, July, 21, 2012 7:13 PM

flynn1978
User

on Saturday, July, 28, 2012 2:58 AM
That "Scars" preview sure looks good! TRON's sure got it out for Dyson!! I am SO tempted to draw him fighting a vacuum cleaner!!! What'cha'll think?? ;]abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Daft Tron
User

on Saturday, July, 28, 2012 2:29 PM
clu.exe Wrote:man that girl is soo lucky, and she wasnt even all crazy when she got the stuff. i mean im straight but i saw bruce's skin touch hers when he gave the stuff and i wouldve been like oh my god i love you i love TRON!!! on him. And she was like got it, okay with smile..

I was two tickets away from that girl winning. It's alright I'm grateful i was able to meet all of them afterwards for the signing. good stuff

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING