Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Sneak Preview Clip: "Scars".. So awesome...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 11:04 PM
The Wrath of Tron is unleashed. Make the them pay Tron!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RkTuMYi0T8&hd=1

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

becktherenegade
User

RE: Sneak Preview Clip: "Scars".. So awesome...

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 11:13 PM
when is this episode being aired?

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

pk.sora
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 11:16 PM
That preview was the very definition of epic!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

becktherenegade
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 11:17 PM
pk.sora Wrote:That preview was the very definition of epic!
i can't agree with you more!

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

Pilgrim1099
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 11:32 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote: The Wrath of Tron is unleashed. Make the them pay Tron!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RkTuMYi0T8&hd=1

I smell a trap here. If this is what I think this is, it's a lure. Clu sent this guy on purpose, perhaps, on a gut feeling that Tron may be alive. It's a classic tactic to reel him out and to see if he's really there at Argon City.

Clu's playing a slick game here. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 11:42 PM
* runs around in a frantic pattern *
ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod...

Seriously, this two parter will define the series.

The writing and directing in this series has it right up there with any other dramatic live action series on tv!

Thank you Disney!! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

KingJ.exe
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 12:04 AM
Wow. Just. Wow.

Tron got super awesome again. He's been kinda not so cool since he got hurt.

Now he's mad. And he's awesome. And scary. Fear the wrath of TRON.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

LWSrocks2
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 1:05 AM
I can't help but think that Scars is the finale of the season, and I'd hate for the show to end this soon.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

_Masquerade_
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 1:06 AM
Oh my. That was a little startling. The series is certainly taking a dark turn very quickly. I wasn't aware Tron was capable of such anger...

_Masquerade_

Daft Tron
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 1:15 AM
Well this what they preveiwed that's for sure. Oh man when I was in there though, it felt like watching a whole new Tron movie. It was great.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 1:23 AM
Looks like Beck has a big problem. Now he has to go save Tron from himself. When Tron gets pissed, you don't want to be anywhere near the fallout, and Beck is - of course - going to jump right into the middle of it. And he's probably going to get hurt - my guess is by this Dyson program - and Tron will end up feeling guilty for dragging Beck into the whole mess. And Beck's going to beat himself up for falling prey to one of those taser things again.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 1:51 AM
Holy crap!! That...is...AWESOME!!! I've gotta go watch that again to take it all in! But from my initial viewing, obviously this Dyson (I couldn't help but think of the damn vacuum cleaner commercials! LOL!) character has a pivotal role in TRON becoming Rinzler.

I hope what I'm about to write isn't the case, but I'm seeing shades of Star Wars here...TRON gives into his anger and hate and goes over to the Dark Side and becomes Rinzler. It makes me think that when Flynn and TRON saw each other in TRON: Legacy, it's almost like the whole Luke Skywalker, "There's still good in him. I can feel it," kind of tone, and TRON redeems himself. I sure hope the LOST boys don't weasel out with a similar kind of story arc. I'm cautiously optimistic that they won't, but I'm very interested to see how this story develops.

As Bandit pointed out, the quality level and overall design of this series is fantastic! To me, this could easily turn into a feature film (Hey Charlie Bean!...You listening?) based on the quality alone.

Hell, this was a better surprise announcement than the whole chinese theater deal which most of us won't be able to attend.

I also saw another clip earlier today on Facebook that Disney X D had posted entitled "TRON: Uprising - Sizzle Reel" which has lots of highlights of upcoming episodes. Nothing nearly as awesome as what ShadowDragon1 posted, but still pretty cool, nonetheless. It's actually the first link on the right when viewing this Sneak Preview clip. Check it out!

Oh, and thanks for posting this, ShadowDragon1!

pk.sora
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 8:21 AM
I wonder if this rage we're seeing will stick with Tron even after this episode. Him losing his mind may play a part in him becoming Rinzler.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 8:27 AM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:I can't help but think that Scars is the finale of the season, and I'd hate for the show to end this soon.

It's not the finale. Someone here mentioned that Uprising has about 18 episodes this season.

knguyen
User

on Monday, July, 16, 2012 12:55 PM
I think i'll pass and just wait for the actual episode for a full surprise =P. you guys make it sound great though.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

JamisonE33
User

on Monday, July, 16, 2012 10:52 PM
HooDooMan Wrote:Holy crap!! That...is...AWESOME!!! I've gotta go watch that again to take it all in! But from my initial viewing, obviously this Dyson (I couldn't help but think of the damn vacuum cleaner commercials! LOL!) character has a pivotal role in TRON becoming Rinzler.

I hope what I'm about to write isn't the case, but I'm seeing shades of Star Wars here...TRON gives into his anger and hate and goes over to the Dark Side and becomes Rinzler. It makes me think that when Flynn and TRON saw each other in TRON: Legacy, it's almost like the whole Luke Skywalker, "There's still good in him. I can feel it," kind of tone, and TRON redeems himself. I sure hope the LOST boys don't weasel out with a similar kind of story arc. I'm cautiously optimistic that they won't, but I'm very interested to see how this story develops.

As Bandit pointed out, the quality level and overall design of this series is fantastic! To me, this could easily turn into a feature film (Hey Charlie Bean!...You listening?) based on the quality alone.

Hell, this was a better surprise announcement than the whole chinese theater deal which most of us won't be able to attend.

I also saw another clip earlier today on Facebook that Disney X D had posted entitled "TRON: Uprising - Sizzle Reel" which has lots of highlights of upcoming episodes. Nothing nearly as awesome as what ShadowDragon1 posted, but still pretty cool, nonetheless. It's actually the first link on the right when viewing this Sneak Preview clip. Check it out!

Oh, and thanks for posting this, ShadowDragon1!

I can agree with this, maybe after he goes to the "dark side" he will recieve the scientists disc modification shown in the previous episode and become Rinzler.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING