TRON: UPRISING 
 The Price of Power

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
ShadowSpark
User

The Price of Power

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 4:41 AM
Discussion thread for Uprising episode 'The Price of Power' which aired today.

---

Is this the last episode for a while? I didn't see a thing for the next one, and the guide isn't being helpful.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

/Charon
User

RE: The Price of Power

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 6:46 AM
this one was good O:abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Sso02V
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 10:41 PM
How much you wanna bet that Tron has to use the weapon in the finale, and that's how he winds up as Rinzler?

becktherenegade
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 10:46 PM
Sso02V Wrote:How much you wanna bet that Tron has to use the weapon in the finale, and that's how he winds up as Rinzler?
that and he has to some how have his memories erased, and then hes got to get two discs

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

LWSrocks2
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 10:51 PM
becktherenegade Wrote:
Sso02V Wrote:How much you wanna bet that Tron has to use the weapon in the finale, and that's how he winds up as Rinzler?
that and he has to some how have his memories erased, and then hes got to get two discs

He already has 2 discs. He get's one from a guard when we see him fighting in a flashback scene during Legacy.

_Masquerade_
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 1:14 AM
Anyone else notice the reference to Lord of the Rings? Elijia Wood has to go on a journey to destroy a ring-like object threatening to overcome his will?

_Masquerade_abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

KingJ.exe
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 1:55 AM
_Masquerade_ Wrote:Anyone else notice the reference to Lord of the Rings? Elijia Wood has to go on a journey to destroy a ring-like object threatening to overcome his will?

_Masquerade_
Eh, I as waiting for one to come up. I'm glad they did this in such a way as to keep it from being cheesy. Big massive cliffhanger at the end though. I'm wondering if that will be the next episode that deals with it, or if we'll have to wait a couple of 'em. I also liked how they resolved the side plot with Zed and Mara. I want to see more of them. For a second there, AI thought Beck was going to reveal himself to Zed.

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 2:11 AM
_Masquerade_ Wrote:Anyone else notice the reference to Lord of the Rings? Elijia Wood has to go on a journey to destroy a ring-like object threatening to overcome his will?

_Masquerade_

Yeah, I was kinda waiting for Beck or Pavel to say, "MY PRECIOUS!!" LOL!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

gridbug
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 2:37 AM
Did I see Beck do a little homage to Neo (Matrix) the first time he fought the guards after applying the red ring? He did this little one-arm-behind-his-back-while-casually-blocking-multiple-hits thing that was almost exactly like Neo's final corridor fight against the Agents at the end of the first Matrix...

[ there is no spoon ]

Argent
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 3:05 AM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:
becktherenegade Wrote:

He already has 2 discs. He get's one from a guard when we see him fighting in a flashback scene during Legacy.

But we don't see him with that second disc in Uprising, so I'm not putting too much weight on him having kept it. I just see it as foreshadowing the fact that he'd be fighting with two discs once he made his face-heel turn into Rinzler. Another clue to help moviegoers connect the dots and make the Tron=Rinzler connection before the finale.

The main reason I don't think Tron's running around with the uber-booster as Rinzler is because he doesn't need it. I'd say the boost it provides brings Beck up to Tron's level in terms of speed and fighting ability. Though it is possible that damaged Tron + disc booster = capabilities equal to healthy Tron + warped mind... Hmm...

_Masquerade_
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 11:26 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:Eh, I as waiting for one to come up. I'm glad they did this in such a way as to keep it from being cheesy. Big massive cliffhanger at the end though. I'm wondering if that will be the next episode that deals with it, or if we'll have to wait a couple of 'em. I also liked how they resolved the side plot with Zed and Mara. I want to see more of them. For a second there, AI thought Beck was going to reveal himself to Zed.
I wonder what plans Pavel has with the weapon. He doesn't seem ready to hand it over to Tessler, what with his maniacal laugh and all. Maybe he'll use it to get his ultimate revenge on Paige?

_Masquerade_ order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Argent
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 2:49 PM
_Masquerade_ Wrote:I wonder what plans Pavel has with the weapon. He doesn't seem ready to hand it over to Tessler, what with his maniacal laugh and all. Maybe he'll use it to get his ultimate revenge on Paige?

_Masquerade_

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Pavel tries to backstab Tesler himself at some point. He seems that ambitious. Paige would definitely be his first target, though.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

becktherenegade
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 3:03 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:
becktherenegade Wrote:

then why doesnt he have it in the show? because that happened before the show.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

Sso02V
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 4:58 PM
Because he hasn't been in any fights that necessitate using two discs?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Murdock.dat
User

Wow did anyone notice this??

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 6:35 PM
I thought the reflection of Beck in his Tron suit was really foreshadowing Tron as Rinzler. It was so fast and subtle, but really deep if you stop and reflect on it.

Thoughts??

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

Argent
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 6:52 PM
Sso02V Wrote:Because he hasn't been in any fights that necessitate using two discs?

Why are people automatically assuming that the second disc he's using is the one he picked up off of some random Black Guard mook he ganked during the fight at the crosswalk in Legacy? This is Tron we're talking about. If he's fighting with two discs as Rinzler, I'd like to think there's something more to the extra one than 'found weapon looted off of some faceless low-level program he crushed'.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 7:48 PM
Argent Wrote:
Sso02V Wrote:Because he hasn't been in any fights that necessitate using two discs?

Why are people automatically assuming that the second disc he's using is the one he picked up off of some random Black Guard mook he ganked during the fight at the crosswalk in Legacy? This is Tron we're talking about. If he's fighting with two discs as Rinzler, I'd like to think there's something more to the extra one than 'found weapon looted off of some faceless low-level program he crushed'.

Black guards are anything but low level.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Argent
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 8:05 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Argent Wrote:

Why are people automatically assuming that the second disc he's using is the one he picked up off of some random Black Guard mook he ganked during the fight at the crosswalk in Legacy? This is Tron we're talking about. If he's fighting with two discs as Rinzler, I'd like to think there's something more to the extra one than 'found weapon looted off of some faceless low-level program he crushed'.

Black guards are anything but low level.

Compared to Tron?

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 9:26 PM
Argent Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
Argent Wrote:

Black guards are anything but low level.

Compared to Tron?

They're supposed to be like one rank below Tron in terms of skill level.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

becktherenegade
User

on Saturday, July, 14, 2012 9:49 PM
Argent Wrote:

quick speculation; what if he gets his second disc from this Dyson guy? maybe Dyson gets derezzed by Tron or someone else and he picks up his disc? or possibly he even takes Dyson's disc away from him as punishment?

-Beck

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 The Price of Power