Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 anyone still play this?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
becktherenegade
User

anyone still play this?

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 10:33 AM
so ive been looking around on the forums, and i see that people keep saying they have servers up on the weekends that they are playing on. the problem is, every time i try to go onto multiplayer, no one is on. I think i have all the required mods and DLCs to play with everyone. I have the map packs, killer app, and then the ancient discs thing. im not sure if i need User Error or not to play with anyone. does anyone have an idea of whats wrong.

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

RE: anyone still play this?

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 12:39 PM

If you can see servers, then nothing is wrong. That's just the way things are at the moment. You would think with Tron Uprising being out now, it might increase the interest in playing multiplayer.

Instead, the opposite has happened. I've seen the numbers drop off, sharply. Not that there were a lot of people playing, to begin with. And they usually only played on weekends, anyway. But the number of players is way down. Yeah, I don't get it either.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

becktherenegade
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 5:01 PM
yes, i can see about 7 servers to be exact, but the numbers are always 0 as the player number.... its quiet sad actually, especially since i just bought the game less than a month ago and i haven't got to play the multiplayer.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

SweatyPyro
User

on Saturday, July, 07, 2012 10:28 AM
*ahem*

/me puts to the thread down below about Getting King of the Grid Tourneys going

\o/

SweatyPyro
User

on Saturday, July, 07, 2012 10:28 AM
(Double post, sorry)

\o/

tron_man_63304
User

on Thursday, September, 20, 2012 7:26 PM
I would still play if there were ever anyone online when i am. although it has been a while since i had my server up.

Back by Unpopular Demand.

PH3AR
User

on Thursday, January, 24, 2013 6:49 PM
I have it on my new computer, but haven't got around to installing all the mods and stuff yet. Going to do that, then get going on 2.0, if anyone cares to join me?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON: Gridlines
A new TRON community, for a new Digital Age.

deeahchur
User

on Thursday, January, 24, 2013 7:13 PM
With the multiplayer fix, there should be some servers running on weekends. Check with TronFAQ for more details.

/ / S C A N N I N G
/ / Incompatable Program detected
/ / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
"Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."

Terricule
User

on Friday, January, 25, 2013 3:30 PM
Tron Uprising got me interested enough in the franchise to give this game a shot. I've installed and patched everything, so i'm good to play multiplayer with anyone who wants. Steam name is the same, and i've joined the Group there.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 anyone still play this?