TRON: UPRISING 
 Isolated

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LIT
User

Isolated

on Friday, June, 29, 2012 4:50 PM
This thread is to discuss the TRON: Uprising episode "Isolated" which airs on July 5th 2012 8:00/7:00c on Disney X D.

When the Renegade is trapped on an island with Paige, they must work together to escape. Olivia Wilde guest stars as Quorra.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

Danial92
User

RE: Isolated

on Friday, June, 29, 2012 4:54 PM
OK, Can't wait to watch Olivia voiced as Quorra in this episode, and the moments of Beck(The Renegade) and Paige........What do you guys think??

becktherenegade
User

on Friday, June, 29, 2012 5:30 PM
definitely cant wait to watch this one.

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, June, 29, 2012 8:53 PM
Pretty excited for this one. I liked Identity for a lot of reasons, especially Tron out fighting and actually revealing himself and all that was added to the canon regarding identity discs, but in the end it was still the obligatory memory loss episode that every television series seems to have.This one sounds potentially unique and will hopefully give us a lot of background on a character that could potentially be very interesting.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 12:08 AM
SPOILER... Mouse Over To Read:
Of course Beck dives in after Paige, and of course Tesler gets to her first so it looks like Beck betrayed her. Might have been better if Beck had shouted something to the effect of "I can't reach you from here, I'll come around in the boat!" It probably wouldn't have helped, considering she was unconscious when she was rescued and Tesler was the one who was around when she woke up, but it might have at least made her think.

And I wonder why Paige didn't ask herself "If Quorra and her friend did all this, why did they only knock me out? Why didn't they derezz me too?" I could see that she would be upset at first, but wouldn't she at least thing about it later? Maybe when she was playing her music or something?
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 4:10 AM
Isolated is now available on iTunes, for those of you who wish to know.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Sso02V
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 5:47 AM
http://tonematrix.audiotool.com/

If anybody wants to play with something like Paige's musical instrument, here you go.

emdeesee
User

on Saturday, July, 07, 2012 2:39 PM
This particular episode passes the Bechdel Test. There were at least two named female characters, Paige and Quorra (and Ada), who talked with each other, but not about any of the male characters.

pk.sora
User

on Saturday, July, 07, 2012 7:02 PM
emdeesee Wrote:This particular episode passes the Bechdel Test. There were at least two named female characters, Paige and Quorra (and Ada), who talked with each other, but not about any of the male characters.

Nice! That's just one more reason this was an awesome episode!

I think it would be interesting if they tied Quorra's past with Uprising even more. Maybe Tesler keeps hunting her down and he's the one that kills Ada (just a thought).

Did anyone get to see a promo for next week's episode? I watch the show on iTunes so I never get to see the promos.

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, July, 07, 2012 8:12 PM
I'm still waiting for Disney online to put up the video. I had to watch a low res version on youtube. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

laphtiya
User

on Monday, July, 09, 2012 3:36 AM
Did anyone else get a bit giddy when Tron got into the action?

ShadowDragon1
User

on Tuesday, July, 10, 2012 4:04 AM
I loved that part too

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

ChessMess
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 6:43 AM
They still haven't put that one online.

ChessMess
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 6:43 AM
They still haven't put that one online. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Pilgrim1099
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 9:30 AM
ChessMess Wrote:They still haven't put that one online.

!!?? They still have'nt !?? Someone needs to alert Disney that whoever is running this page is sleeping on the job. I need to see Isolated and Price of Power.

Jalen
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 3:13 PM
Someone else mentioned they had questions relating to how this fits in with the Evolution/Legacy timeline....

I do, too...

Are we free to speak openly about the episode yet?

"You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 3:35 PM
Jalen Wrote:Someone else mentioned they had questions relating to how this fits in with the Evolution/Legacy timeline....

I do, too...

Are we free to speak openly about the episode yet?

You can speak openly about any episode, just use spoiler tags where necessary. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Jalen
User

No Title

on Friday, July, 13, 2012 3:46 PM
How in the world does this story fit into the timeline? At that point, even if these are flashbacks, the Purge had already happened. Quorra couldn't have anohter ISO as a friend---she should be the only one left, and should be living with Flynn.

The flashback DID happen after the Purge, because it was mentioned in the past-tense in the episode. The events that happened in Evolution were indeed the Purge, correct?
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Isolated