Collector 
 SDCC End Of Line Club poster FOR SALE

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
NickyTea
User

SDCC End Of Line Club poster FOR SALE

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 12:52 PM
Poster number 373 of 700, handed out exclusively at the End of Line Club event at SDCC. Very rare, in great condition. Will ship rolled in poster tube.

$400 shipped in US, OR BEST OFFER.
Very open to offers.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

CastorGrid
User

RE: SDCC End Of Line Club poster FOR SALE

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 12:56 PM
Yup...if I was still collecting I would kill for that poster....would go nice in a shadow box with my castor figure...

Lilithia
User

on Wednesday, October, 17, 2012 4:06 AM
Do you actually have a photo of this poster? I don't know what it looks like. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

http://www.twitter.com/lilithia

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, October, 17, 2012 4:45 PM
renderinfo Wrote:I don't know if he still has it for sale, but here's a pic I found just by googling "End of line club poster"...

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4099/4820712007_6c9858a049.jpg

I'm guessing at a run of only 700, it is pretty rare. I hardly EVER see it on eBay. It was available exclusively at Comic-con, but available to anyone that wanted it. I questioned the high asking price, but it's whatever the market will bear. The cool thing about this poster is that I hardly ever see it change hands.

However, it's "brother Arcade Aid poster" at a run of 1000 was harder to get, but #19 recently went for under $60, and it's value keeps decreasing as the original "owners/winners" of the poster keep selling their copies. Also, there were some "official duplicates" made (of the Arcade Aid posters, not the EOLC posters) because of shipping damage.

Personally, I like the Arcade Aid poster better. It looks cool, has a lot of history, and has a "verified" list of original owners of most of the 1000 prints. This makes the AA poster very hard to forge or make dupes. But the EOLC poster is rarer, and is still a limited numbered edition that is traded FAR LESS frequently. I hope you are able to pick one up...

Can you tell me where to find this "verified list"?

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, October, 18, 2012 12:49 AM
renderinfo Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:Can you tell me where to find this "verified list"?

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30754&sid=0c349d4ad7a23130212c0a50f21c9184

Now this is merely a list of forum users that claim which # of Arcade Aid poster they got. I'm sure if it was a "legal" matter, you could get forum member -> user info.

It's also possible that my use of the word "verified" isn't probably a good one. I guess "recorded list" would be a lot more accurate, but even so, this list is a GREAT indicator of the original owners of the Arcade Aid posters.

Hah, poster 486 isn't on there.

That's mine.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Aznnick
User

on Friday, March, 29, 2019 8:10 PM
Anyone have one for sale?

fjsofio
User

on Thursday, January, 21, 2021 4:16 PM
I have one for sale.  Still in tube

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed