TRON: Evolution 
 Favorite Game Mode?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
emdeesee
User

Favorite Game Mode?

on Friday, June, 22, 2012 9:56 AM
I like Power Monger particularly on the light cycle maps. I like the way there are opportunities for both disc and cycle battles. I like that players can bring a variety of strategies (not just tactics) to bear. I appreciate that teamwork is frequently required. I really enjoy watching players who don't typically play together self-organize into a unit to take on the opposing team.

What's your favorite Game Mode, and why?

What do you call a program who brings a disc to a light cycle battle? Derezzed.

anonymouspunk89
User

RE: Favorite Game Mode?

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 1:18 PM
I enjoy Power Monger too, unfortunately the last time (and my first playing a Tron online match) my team kind of sucked (with the exception of one guy).
I try to tell a couple of them to secure a power node while I played defense for them, they just did their own stuff and got derezzed big time (then whined about it)
I also like playing team based light disc battles, as well as the disc battles where it's every program for themselves.

LWSrocks2
User

on Monday, July, 16, 2012 6:19 AM
My favorite game mode is still a good, old fashioned Team Disntegration match. I like setting up epic matches with 15 minute time limits and 100 point derezz limits

emdeesee
User

on Wednesday, July, 18, 2012 10:38 AM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:My favorite game mode is still a good, old fashioned Team Disntegration match. I like setting up epic matches with 15 minute time limits and 100 point derezz limits

I prefer a shorter match, like 8-10 minutes, to a longer one, like 15-20. Teams get shuffled between the matches; it evens out the beat-downs a little. If you haven't yet, try a really short match with a really low derezz limit. Talk about frantic...

I wish there were some way to deal with rampant team switching. It can really spoil a match.

What do you call a program who brings a disc to a light cycle battle? Derezzed.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Favorite Game Mode?
You Are Not Online

Not Logged In

Sign In or Create An Account

I/O Tower