Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 King of the Grid 2012

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
TRON.dll
User

King of the Grid 2012

on Tuesday, June, 19, 2012 9:31 PM
Hey, everyone! SweatyPyro mentioned the idea of hosting a King of the Grid tournament over the summer to me, and, since the idea of organizing big events like this makes me one enthusiastic program, I have boldly accepted his challenge. But first, I'd like to provide a little bit of an introduction.

What is King of the Grid?
Well, I'm glad you asked, program! King of the Grid (abbreviated as KotG) was a series of TRON 2.0 multiplayer tournaments amongst the Tron-Sector and LDSO communities, generally covering one multiplayer mode at a time. The winner would get a cool signature banner (I think). All in all, it's good fun. No cash or physical prizes unless you provide your own prize for you to be given when you win. But lets not do that. That would be a bit ridiculous. All Tron-Sector members, along with anyone who wants to play, are allowed to join.

So how is this going to work?
To be honest, I have no idea how this is going to work, so I'm going to have a series of polls here to try and determine how exactly this is going to work. This post will be updated once I have results. Also, if you're definitely interested in joining King of the Grid 2012, make sure you post here that you're interested so I can get an idea of how many players we'll have. We can only do this if we have enough players, so keep that in mind! Additionally, try and answer some of the following poll questions in your posts so we can get this organized. If you have any questions, post them in this thread or contact me or SweatyPyro.

Polls
Game version (Choose one):
- v1.042
- Killer App Mod

Custom maps (Choose one):
-
-

Game mode (you can vote for as many of these as you want):
- Disc Arena
- Lightcycles
- Derez (Deathmatch)

Teams (For lightcycles, choose one):
-
-
- I don't want to do lightcycles

Teams (For disc arena, choose one):
-
-
- I don't want to do disc arena

Teams (For derez (deathmatch), choose one):
-
-
- I don't want to do derez

Number of players (For lightcycles, choose one, if you want teams choose an even number):
- I don't want to do lightcycles

Number of players (For disc arena, choose one, if you want teams choose an even number)
- More than 8

Number of players (For derez (deathmatch), choose one, if you want teams choose an even number)
- More than 8

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

SweatyPyro
User

RE: King of the Grid 2012

on Tuesday, June, 19, 2012 9:45 PM
I'm all for any game mode, any size so long as everybody else is fine with it.

Naturally, to keep it simple, I'd suggest the following conditions:

-Disc Arena/Tournament or Light Cycles.
-Default Maps (No Custom)
-(With regards to the LDSO clan) game version 1.042 unofficial, no KA.

I figure that just requiring the patch will allow people who have otherwise have the game uninstalled to easily install and patch, and be right and ready to jump in. Believe me, I'd love to use all the new features, but I've had troubles installing it (and Tron.dll said he had some too), and even though our problems DOES NOT MEAN everybody else may have problems, I really don't want somebody who DOES have an error be barred from joining as the others are all playing.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN AGAIN.

\o/

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, June, 19, 2012 9:55 PM
SweatyPyro Wrote:I'm all for any game mode, any size so long as everybody else is fine with it.

Naturally, to keep it simple, I'd suggest the following conditions:

-Disc Arena/Tournament or Light Cycles.
-Default Maps (No Custom)
-(With regards to the LDSO clan) game version 1.042 unofficial, no KA.

I figure that just requiring the patch will allow people who have otherwise have the game uninstalled to easily install and patch, and be right and ready to jump in. Believe me, I'd love to use all the new features, but I've had troubles installing it (and Tron.dll said he had some too), and even though our problems DOES NOT MEAN everybody else may have problems, I really don't want somebody who DOES have an error be barred from joining as the others are all playing.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN AGAIN.

Thanks for the suggestion, I added a few more poll questions above. In regards to KA, it's not really a problem with the installer, it's moreso that installing it is a bit complex and may or may not be something that everyone wants to do. I do believe that everyone should at least have the unofficial 1.042 patch, though.

PSN - TRON-dll

anonymouspunk89
User

on Tuesday, June, 19, 2012 11:29 PM
Damn, and me without this game.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 12:36 AM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:Damn, and me without this game.
Don't feel bad, I don't have it either. But I have seen it on eBay for less than $20 shipped.

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 12:43 AM
trekking95 Wrote:
Don't feel bad, I don't have it either. But I have seen it on eBay for less than $20 shipped.

Amazon, around $15:

http://www.amazon.com/Tron-2-0-Pc/dp/B00007JZB3

PSN - TRON-dll

anonymouspunk89
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 10:32 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:

Amazon, around $15:

http://www.amazon.com/Tron-2-0-Pc/dp/B00007JZB3
Sweet. Thank you.

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 6:14 PM
Soooo.. Is there anyone who has the game that would want to do this? We can't host a tournament without participants.. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, June, 20, 2012 10:16 PM
Hate doing this, but bumping this thread so more people can see it in the recent posts column.

PSN - TRON-dll

Danial92
User

on Thursday, June, 21, 2012 2:20 PM
Wow, I heard of this game before but I don't have a chance to play with.
But I guess team for playing multiplayer will be nice. For Disc battle, I also prefer in teams, as team will able to co-operate sometimes. For others, I think we can discuss or something...^^abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

SweatyPyro
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 2:23 PM
If those wish to ..."acquire" the game through certain methods that doesn't involve a CD Key, I'm been give a method (thanks to TronFAQ from a while ago) to be able to host a game that can skip the CD Key authenticity check. There is ZERO guarantee it will work, but I'll be damned if I don't try!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

\o/

Danial92
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 2:34 PM
1 have a question want to ask, does TRON 2.0 support latest Windows OS like Windows 7, because I ran a test check of the system requirements on my laptop, I fulfill all the requirements just that the PC OS support of the game might have a bit little difficulties, any comment?

SweatyPyro
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 10:34 PM
Nope! The game, as far as I'm concerned, runs smoothly on my Windows 7 laptop.

(It's an x64, btw, so the x86 or 32-bit version should be fine too)

\o/

TRON.dll
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 10:36 PM
Danial92 Wrote:1 have a question want to ask, does TRON 2.0 support latest Windows OS like Windows 7, because I ran a test check of the system requirements on my laptop, I fulfill all the requirements just that the PC OS support of the game might have a bit little difficulties, any comment?

Game runs fine on my 64-bit Windows 7 Professional desktop and my 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium desktop.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

SweatyPyro
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 10:40 PM
Beat you to the reply by this much.

\o/

Danial92
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 11:06 PM

Nope! The game, as far as I'm concerned, runs smoothly on my Windows 7 laptop.

(It's an x64, btw, so the x86 or 32-bit version should be fine too)
TRON.dll Wrote:
Danial92 Wrote:1 have a question want to ask, does TRON 2.0 support latest Windows OS like Windows 7, because I ran a test check of the system requirements on my laptop, I fulfill all the requirements just that the PC OS support of the game might have a bit little difficulties, any comment?

Game runs fine on my 64-bit Windows 7 Professional desktop and my 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium desktop.

Thanks guys for the comments, I will try to work on it........^^

tronrose
User

on Wednesday, July, 18, 2012 4:53 PM
I'm interested I'll play any tournament, and the rules really don't matter. Just as long we get enough people. But, as a guide, I'll answer the polls:

Game version:
v1.042

Custom maps:
Disc Arena: Yes
Light Cycles: No
Deathmatch: No

Game mode:
Preferably Disc Arena, 2nd choice would be Derez

Teams (For lightcycles:
I don't want to do lightcycles

Teams (For disc arena):
I'll play solo or with a team. Teams would be something that hasn't happened in a very long time.

Teams (For derez (deathmatch), choose one):
Neutral

Number of players (For lightcycles):
I don't want to do lightcycles

Number of players (For disc arena)
The more the merrier.

Number of players (For derez (deathmatch))
The more the merrierorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 King of the Grid 2012