Other Games 
 TRON ENVIRON ( ) a PC game

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
digit
User

on Friday, June, 15, 2012 2:08 AM
Hello to all of you. I haven't posted here in years and had to request my password sent to me. But, I have it now and plan to start coming back here again. I'm happy this site is still up and running.

I want to start off by making my old video game, TRON: ENVIRON() available for download once again. I will leave this up at my site for a few weeks, so download it. The link is listed below, I will provide a brief description here.

This is a target shooter written in Visual Basic 5. Source code is included. Unzip all files into the root directory of some drive. That way the game can find its sound files. A CD-R will do nicely here. Game must be played at 640x480, does not use direct X or a controller. Might work on Vista or later. Hard to say.

Light cycles race across the screen and you try to shoot them. Different colors move at different speeds and are worth more points. Fail to hit enough cycles on a given level and the game ends. I think they speed up with each level, but I'm not positive about that. You get special music (composed by yours truly) and a different end-game bitmap if you reach level 11.

http://dos-man.webs.com/tron.zip

Well, I hope you enjoy the game. I will try to pop in here and chat it up. I enjoyed TL and am currently collecting the toy line.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Games