Awesome Ideas For Tieing Tron 3 to Uprising

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, May, 27, 2012 7:06 PM

I just thougt of a great idea.....

Ok, you know how Tron has a white "classic" suit. Well let's say that this suit is actually the "Tron's Legacy Code". That contains a copy of all the memories and data of Tron experiences and skill he originally had back on the old Encom Grid, that it contains unique algorythms that make Tron whom he is.

Now IF Beck survived and still exsists somewhere on the Grid after the story of "Tron: Legacy", that "Tron Legacy Code" if he still possesses it, could be used by Beck or used by a User like Sam Flynn to restore i.e. completely heal/"reboot" "Rinzler" into Tron. (after finding him)
I think that would be an awesome way to tie-in a little bit of Uprising to the storyline of "Tron 3".

Another idea I had would be that maybe the "Legacy Code" could be combined with a copy of Qourra's digital DNA and injected into the Sea of Simulation so it gives birth to a new race of Iso's.... That would just be awesome too.. Man I pray some important people from Disney read posts here...

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

cirlin
User

RE: Awesome Ideas For Tieing Tron 3 to Uprising

on Monday, May, 28, 2012 11:51 PM
I like those ideas, particularly Quorra giving rise to a new group of ISO's. It ties in elegantly with what's come before and gives "happy ending" payoff that would feel earned and not to easy or implausible.

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, May, 29, 2012 2:22 AM
Beck being in Tron 3 and having as big of role as you propose there would need copious amounts of exposition and fanfic explanation since he wasn't mentioned or introduced in T:L, and hardly anybody watching Tron 3 will have seen Tron: Uprising. They already did a lot of exposition to ramp us up on Clu, Quorra/ISOs and Rinzler, etc. in T:L... and I'm not personally a fan of exposition.

If anyone survived T:L except for Rinzler/Tron and the digital construct of Flynn, it will definitely need some explainin'. Zuse or Gem 'might' somehow work... but probably/hopefully not. So to throw Beck of all people into the mix of survivors from T:L?? Yikes even more explainin'. No thanks. They'd have to say he was jammin' with Daft Punk at the End of Line Club or something else completely fabricated from thin air.

I prefer to keep it simple (using information we have from the movies) and simply say the Sea of Simulation has made Rinzer be Tron... just as we already partially witnessed on the big screen in T:L. Beck isn't needed to bring Tron back; the Sea of Simulation with it's special properties has already either done that, or got him very close. And I have a feeling if Tron isn't yet 100% through T:L's Sea of Simulation, he will be made so by Quorra (who we've seen has special regenerative capabilities) -- or by Flynn (after he's brought back in either digital or human form), or by Alan who coded him in the first place.

They can make Tron 3's story as complex and cumbersome as they want through inter-weaving characters and events from the comicbooks, cartoons and video games. But many people are not privy to that information and it's not my preferred path of action. Otherwise, here comes more exposition.

I guess I don't mean that Tron 3 should be based strictly and entirely on what we've seen in the movies and they should have no room to expand or be creative, but they should be very careful about giving prominent attention to characters or events we haven't yet seen in the movies.

I'd prefer Tron:Uprising to exist on its own and its events conclude before Tron:Legacy so Tron 3 isn't creating questions from people like, "Who is this Beck guy? Was he in Tron or Tron: Legacy? Why does he have Tron's suit?"

We don't yet even fully understand what ISOs can do and what all the existing Sea of Simulation is capable of -- e.g., giving rise to the existing ISOs, changing Rinzler into Tron -- and you already want to start making another race of ISOs by injecting 'Tron DNA + Quorra DNA" into the Sea? Again, to me this is just overcomplicating things. Let's work with the foundation we have so far in the movies before we start going down weird paths, imo. If ISOs run their course by the end of Tron 3 and we're bored with them and their capabilities, then let's start tinkering with them and mixing DNAs, I suppose, if we really have to. But not in Tron 3... heavens no. Have you gone mad, ShadowDragon1?

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, May, 31, 2012 4:17 AM
No.

Sorry unlike you, I want a **little bit more** exposition in "Tron 3" and something drastic that ressurections ISOs and/or Flynn. 5-8 minutes more of exposition a few expanded upon scenes in Tron: Legacy would made a "very good movie" into an *excellent** movie IMO.

I think that Quorra's DNA and a copy of Tron's algorythms or "Legacy Code" combined hypothetically could when injected into the "primordial soup" that is the Sea of Simulation could in my view ressurect the ISO race and maybe even allow for Flynn to re-materialize on The Grid....

Beck could become a ally of Sam and go look for Tron, only with Beck's disc (containing a copy of Tron's code) could restore Tron to 100% in my view.

Sam isn't know for having the "User power" to just wave his hands and just heal Tron to 100% nor mess about with Tron's code to restore him to 100% either. Sam might be able to, but I doubt it.

I want to see alot of backstory kind of tie-ins between Uprising, Legacy and "Tron 3" it would further enrich the "Tron Universe" IMO. Because I'm tired of people saying "Tron Legacy has a weak story" When we were only given 60% to 80% of the storyline in "Tron:Legacy", somethings has to be done to fix that IMO.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING