TRON: UPRISING 
 Uprising was AWESOME!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
Boba Fettuccini
User

RE: Uprising was AWESOME!!

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 2:04 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Oh man, that was AMAZING!!! I can't wait for June 7th!!!

Click image for larger version.

Not a Tron reference...

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

Bucky Kentucky
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 2:08 PM
I really enjoyed the show and I'm so glad Disney is doing something with the Tron franchise. It looks like a good series.

The buzz is good so far. The responsise was positive on another site I belong to.

I thouht it was much better than many of the animated shows currently on TV.

End of Line

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 6:21 PM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:Don't panic, let's all remember that Picard is a red shirt too (sort of) You have almost nothing to worry about...... I think.
You might want to be on the safe side though and keep a real close eye on her, just in case.

We'll be wearing original series costumes, so I will be sure to keep a VERY close eye on her.

Boba Fettuccini Wrote:Not a Tron reference...

In this case, yes it is. Phoenix doesn't have a light rail of the type you're talking about. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Loctevus
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 7:24 PM
Yea I'd have to agree. Uprising is awesome man! where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

Cyberwolven
User

on Sunday, May, 20, 2012 2:02 AM
I really enjoyed the episode. It had a lot of story, fun, and action. The quality of the animation was great and the style is refreshing. It doesn't have that boring plastic look that I've seen in other 3d animated shows.

It's been a while since I've watched Disney because of the fact they don't air much animation anymore. They're now guaranteed another viewer.

Same can be said for Cartoon Network ever since they canceled Symbionic Titan. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, May, 20, 2012 2:13 AM
Motorcity (also on Disney X D) isn't bad. It's on Monday nights at 9/7c (which translates as 6pm AZ time)

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Cyberwolven
User

on Sunday, May, 20, 2012 2:23 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Motorcity (also on Disney X D) isn't bad. It's on Monday nights at 9/7c (which translates as 6pm AZ time)

I haven't heard about that show. I'll definitely have to take look at it on monday. Thanks for the heads up.

I hope Disney gets some more animated shows this year.

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, May, 20, 2012 3:19 AM
Cyberwolven Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Motorcity (also on Disney X D) isn't bad. It's on Monday nights at 9/7c (which translates as 6pm AZ time)

I haven't heard about that show. I'll definitely have to take look at it on monday. Thanks for the heads up.

I hope Disney gets some more animated shows this year.

You can watch the pilot episode here. It's 'Battle for Motorcity'. 'Power Trip' is the second episode and the other video is a clip.

EDIT: Oh, and Transformers Prime on the Hub(channel 294 for anyone with DirecTV, one channel up from Disney X D) is quite good as well.

Tron Lives!

cool83
User

on Sunday, May, 20, 2012 3:06 PM
It's been a while since I've watched Disney because of the fact they don't air much animation anymore. They're now guaranteed another viewer.

Same can be said for Cartoon Network ever since they canceled Symbionic Titan.

This is what Disney wants. Again, they in an all out battle with Nick to capture and keep young audiences. Here is another cool video I found, if you have not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9g1tILO4ko&feature=youtube_gdata_player order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

HooDooMan
User

on Sunday, May, 20, 2012 5:03 PM
cool83 Wrote:

Same can be said for Cartoon Network ever since they canceled Symbionic Titan.

This is what Disney wants. Again, they in an all out battle with Nick to capture and keep young audiences. Here is another cool video I found, if you have not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9g1tILO4ko&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Very cool preview! Thanks for posting it, cool83! Is that LIGHT BOATS that I see at the beginning!?!? SWEET!! This is gonna be such a great series!

I'm a bit outside that target demographic Disney is trying to capture from Nick as I'm turning 41 next month, but nevertheless, I'm sure they're happy to have another set of eyeballs on the screen.

BTW, cool83, you need to update your signature to say that the Uprising begins in June 2012.

_Masquerade_
User

on Sunday, May, 20, 2012 6:34 PM
cool83 Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9g1tILO4ko&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Those racing lightcycles look sweet! And it looks like Beck gets his own lightjet. That was a pretty cool preview, I can't wait for the next episode

_Masquerade_

J
User

on Sunday, May, 20, 2012 10:36 PM
Nick, I'm 35 and female...definitely not the demographic they're looking for, but my credit's as good as anyone's on iTunes.

OK, finished watching:

1) Just how are they going to tie this together with the mess that is Rinzler?

2) Ten gets you twenty Beck's hiding a "distinctive" upper-arm circuit pattern, and would be dead on the spot under Clu's regime anyway.

3) Oh, glitch. Alan will have his work cut out for him more than I thought if he ever meets his Program.

4) Why am I guessing Beck and that female-designated on Tessler's crew will be a "Dating Catwoman" situation? where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

cool83
User

on Monday, May, 21, 2012 11:17 AM
Thanks, HooDooMan. Signature updated...Proceed to Games.

cool83
User

on Monday, May, 21, 2012 12:14 PM
TI get very little response on my Tron posts on Facebook. I need some more Tron fans as FB friends. Friend me and show me some love on my posts. I am always on the web looking for new Tron news and updates. There is alot of buzz out there for Tron: Uprising and the want for a third movie.

Here is my link: http://www.facebook.com/gerald.campos.7

J
User

on Monday, May, 21, 2012 2:38 PM
We got ourselves a Tropes Page:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WesternAnimation/TronUprisingon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

Kal-El
User

on Saturday, May, 26, 2012 11:17 AM
My son & I enjoyed it. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

BountyHunter
User

on Saturday, June, 02, 2012 2:10 AM
Wow, totally forgot about this show. How many episodes have been on so far? Gotta go check it out.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Saturday, June, 02, 2012 2:38 AM
Just the 31 minute pilot episode "Beck's Beginning"

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Jrrj2640
User

on Tuesday, June, 05, 2012 3:57 PM
trekking95 Wrote:Aw man, totally missed it!!!!!!!!!!
That's what happens what you get a cold and now that its almost all gone you are happy so you forget about the show!

Anyway back on topic.....

Do you think the will play the first show again over the weekend?
Also will the next show be next Friday?
It is thursday not friday

TriggerEXE
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 7:39 PM
Whoa, back up a sec. What aired last month? Is it the same thing that is airing tonight?

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Uprising was AWESOME!!