TRON: UPRISING 
 Bruce Boxleitner aka TRON Gets a Birthday Surprise

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 2:41 PM
Bruce Boxleitner aka the iconic TRON -- celebrated his 62nd Birthday on Saturday, May 12th, 2012... serendipitously and fittingly enough at a media event for the premiere of the new animated series TRON: UPRISING.

Here's a video I shot of the surprise reveal of a TRON-themed birthday cake for Bruce -- along with his fellow cast and colleagues of TRON: UPRISING congratulating him and singing "Happy Birthday" -- amongst them: Actors & Actress: Elijah Wood (Beck), Tricia Helfer (The Grid), Nate Corddry (Zed), Justin Springer (Co-Producer of TRON: LEGACY & Associate Producer of TRON: UPRISING), Adam Horowitz & Eddy Kitsis (Writers of TRON: LEGACY & Writers/Associate Producers of TRON: UPRISING), Daniel Simon (Vehicle Designer of TRON: LEGACY & TRON: UPRISING), Charlie Bean (Director and Executive Producer of TRON: UPRISING), and Eric Coleman (Senior Vice President, Original Series, Disney Television Animation).

Also in attendance was the man who started it all -- Steven Lisberger -- director and co-writer of the first TRON movie, and a producer on TRON: LEGACY. Lisberger was also a consultant on this first ever TRON TV series.

Click here to view the entire, exciting premiere prologue episode of TRON: UPRISING -- the series will begin on Disney's X D channel on June 7th.

- Jay West

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

ShadowDragon1
User

RE: Bruce Boxleitner aka TRON Gets a Birthday Surprise

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 5:14 PM
awesome

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 5:23 PM
Cool! That must have been cool to see in person.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

DrP
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 7:49 AM
Happy B-day Tron!

Bruce seems like such a nice guy. He seems genuinely excited about interacting with people and fans. I think many other actors just do "promotion work" because they have to, but he Bruce always has a smile on his face and looks like he is having a good time. Best wishes for him.

END OF LINE

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 6:55 PM
DrP Wrote:Happy B-day Tron!

Bruce seems like such a nice guy. He seems genuinely excited about interacting with people and fans. I think many other actors just do "promotion work" because they have to, but he Bruce always has a smile on his face and looks like he is having a good time. Best wishes for him.

He is always so nice. And he replies to fans' tweets too!

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING