TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING Premiere Activity & Viewing Options

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 8:41 PM
It's almost here... here's a full line-up of premiere activity and viewing options for the new, highly anticipated TRON: UPRISING animated series. - Jay West

Disney X D PREMIERES "TRON: UPRISING,"
A VISUALLY STRIKING ANIMATED SERIES FEATURING
A NEW HERO BATTLING FOR FREEDOM ON THE GRID

Prelude "TRON: Uprising, Beck's Beginning"
Premieres Friday, May 18 on Disney Channel;
Series Premieres Thursday, June 7 on Disney X D

Disney X D delves inside the computer world of The Grid and the people who live there with "TRON: Uprising," a visually striking new animated television series that follows the heroic journey of a new character, a young program named Beck, who becomes the unlikely leader of a revolution. The series, produced in CG animation with a 2D aesthetic, is set in the era of "TRON" between the stories in the 1982 feature film and Walt Disney Studios' "TRON: Legacy." Disney Channel will present "TRON: Uprising, Beck's Beginning," a 30-minute uninterrupted prelude to the series on FRIDAY, MAY 18 (9:30– 10:00 p.m., ET/PT). The special will encore uninterrupted on Disney X D on MONDAY, MAY 21(7:00 p.m. ET/PT), followed by the series launch on THURSDAY, JUNE 7 (9:00 p.m.) on Disney X D.

"TRON: Uprising" stars Elijah Wood as Beck, Bruce Boxleitner as Tron, Mandy Moore as Mara, Emmanuelle Chriqui as Paige, Nate Corddry as Zed, Lance Henriksen as General Tesler, Reginald VelJohnson as Able, Paul Reubens as Pavel and Tricia Helfer as The Grid.

Produced by Disney Television Animation, the series is executive-produced and directed by Charlie Bean ("Robotboy," "Samurai Jack" and "Powerpuff Girls") with Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz (both screenwriters of "TRON: Legacy" / executive producers of ABC's "Lost" and "Once Upon a Time") and Justin Springer (co-producer of "TRON: Legacy") as consulting producers. The music is composed by Joseph Trapanese ("TRON: Legacy").

"TRON: Uprising, Beck's Beginning" introduces Beck, a young mechanic living in Argon City, a growing metropolis in a far off corner of The Grid that has just been occupied by General Tesler, a henchman of the notorious Clu. After his best friend Bodhi is ruthlessly derezzed by Clu's army, Beck seeks justice for his lost friend and launches a crusade against the regime. His rebellion captures the attention of Tron, the greatest warrior The Grid has ever known, who sees the potential in Beck and trains him to be his successor. Labeled with the moniker of The Renegade, Beck sparks a revolution to fight for the freedom of The Grid.

The multiplatform premiere schedule is as follows:

Monday, April 30
(9:00 p.m., ET/PT) - Disney X D will debut the official trailer for "TRON: Uprising" during the series premiere of "Motorcity" and online at DisneyX D.com.

Friday, May 11
"TRON: Uprising, Beck's Beginning" will be released on Disney Channel and Disney X D On Demand.

Sunday, May 13
"TRON: Uprising, Beck's Beginning" will be available on YouTube via Disney X D's Facebook Page.

Monday, May 14
"TRON: Uprising, Beck's Beginning" will be available on iTunes as a free download.

Tuesday, May 15
Disney X D.com launches a new side-scrolling adventure-puzzle game, "Escape from Argon City," in which players help Beck master his light disc throwing skills to defeat General Tesler's army.

Friday, May 18
(9:30 p.m., ET/PT) - "TRON: Uprising, Beck's Beginning" airs uninterrupted on Disney Channel.

Directly following the linear premiere, Disney X D.com will launch a new interactive video and gaming activity that invites users to immerse themselves in the world of TRON; the special will be split down into 10 micro-episodes in which users take on the role of Beck and help him fight to become the next hero of The Grid.

Monday, May 21
(7:00 p.m., ET/PT) "TRON: Uprising, Beck's Beginning" airs uninterrupted on Disney X D.

Thursday, June 7
(9:00 p.m., ET/PT) - "TRON: Uprising" Series Premiere on Disney X D
In the premiere episode, "The Renegade Part 1," Beck's training with Tron is interrupted when he's captured by a Recognizer patrol and sent to the Coliseum to fight in the games. There Beck meets a fellow prisoner Cutler, a fierce warrior program who has been inspired by The Renegade's actions. Recharged by their shared passion for freedom, Beck and Cutler fight their way out of the deadly disc games. Meanwhile, Zed and Mara head out for night on the town, but run into trouble when an enchanted Zed is lured away by Perl (voiced by Kate Mara), a program from the wrong side of the tracks.

Directly following the premiere on air, "The Renegade Part 2" will be available on Disney X D.com, along with a new game, "Renegade Strike," where users take on the identity of The Renegade and defend The Grid from Clu and General Tesler.

Friday, June 8
Following the premiere, "TRON: Uprising" will be showcased via Disney X D on Demand, Disney X D.com, Disney X D Mobile, Sony Playstation, Xbox Live and iTunes.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

Troy
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING Premiere Activity & Viewing Options

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 9:48 PM
Viewing party? Eh? Eh?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Troy, He Fights for the Users
Still Playing with Toys - Comics, Movies, Pop Culture, Free Cake

Carcarius
User

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 9:50 PM
Looks like the Tron drought is finally coming to an end. Can't wait for Uprising.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 10:08 PM
On Demand? Does that mean I have to pay for it?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 10:10 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:On Demand? Does that mean I have to pay for it?

There's several viewing options listed.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 10:23 PM
WorldOutWest Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:On Demand? Does that mean I have to pay for it?

There's several viewing options listed.

Which channels are the On Demand ones relevant(Disney Channel and D X D)?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 10:24 PM
Thanks for posting this. I'll be sure to schedule events accordingly on the Steam group for Tron-Squad.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 10:28 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:Thanks for posting this. I'll be sure to schedule events accordingly on the Steam group for Tron-Squad.

You're welcome TRON.dll...!

Argent
User

on Wednesday, May, 02, 2012 12:17 AM
As Sark would say, 'Nice.'

Looks like I'll be stuck watching it online (no X D here), so it's nice to see that they're making provisions for that. The most recent teaser and promo clips have me really psyched. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

jimboonie
User

on Wednesday, May, 02, 2012 12:23 AM
I don't think X D is on-demand is it? I have it all the time as part of some cable package.

So do you think Disney will have any sort of merch for Uprising? I'm sure they'll have a soundtrack at the very least.

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, May, 02, 2012 2:19 PM
Still gotta wait a while in England

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, May, 02, 2012 2:51 PM
tronprogram Wrote:Still gotta wait a while in England

Yeah, I know. Sucks dont it? I surpose we could wait for the DVD....

I've just seen the latest trailer on Youtube-it's FANTASTIC!

I must say they seem to have done a real top-notch job with this one!

One thing I did notice is that Argon City is in a "distant part of The Grid", and that they mentioned "cities", which suggest that there are many other terriotries on The Grid apart from Tron City, the Outlands, the Portal, Sea of Simulation & the (now destroyed) Iso Habitats.
By the looks of it to me it looks like most of the action takes place in/around Argon City & it's inhabitants (like Beck & Brody), away from the more familar eviroments that we know (like the End of Line club).
On hindsight I think that's a good idea-it allows the writers to expand the Tron universe by adding new characters/locations/adventures-and letting them add their own stories/adventures to the Tron world, BUT it also lets them do it without screwing up the main timeline (which worried me at first, and the Clone Wars lent a little towards that direction sometimes).

When you think about the narrative of that premise that could (conventiantly) explain why Argon City has never mentioned before-to far away & isolated to have been involved with the major events of the overall timeline of the franchise, until now...

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Friday, May, 11, 2012 3:49 PM
So it's May 11th, anyone know when Beck's Beginning becomes available or how to access it? I'm not familiar with Disney or Disney Channel's on demand services or how they work.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, May, 11, 2012 6:54 PM
Well I searched and searched, via my Direct TV On-Demand menus for Tron Uprising. I could not find it anywhere.
Only for a listing for it airing on May 18th on Disney X D. But I could not find it on "On Demand". *sigh* ah well. Guess I'll have to wait until next friday.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

tomorowlandude
User

on Friday, May, 11, 2012 7:32 PM
For me, they JUST put it on demand about a half hour ago maybe?

I watched it.

I found it under Disney I think. It has its own sub menu in one of the Disney's (Again, I think it was ).order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Friday, May, 11, 2012 7:57 PM
Just checked my On Demand for the Disney channel, nothing yet..

It shows the premier on the 18th, which I have set to record, but nothing for the 11th.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

LIT
User

on Friday, May, 11, 2012 8:59 PM
tomorowlandude Wrote:For me, they JUST put it on demand about a half hour ago maybe?

I watched it.

I found it under Disney I think. It has its own sub menu in one of the Disney's (Again, I think it was ).
What website?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

Alan1
User

on Saturday, May, 12, 2012 12:16 AM
May 11th has come and gone, and nothing on Disney or Disney on demand. WTF?

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, May, 12, 2012 2:01 AM
My thoughts exactly, Alan1.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron 3.0
User

on Saturday, May, 12, 2012 7:13 AM
I found Beck's Beginning on Disney Channel On Demand under Disney 's Xtras (i have Cablevision, btw). Unfortunately, I'm unable to watch it because it's not free. DARNIT. Oh well at least the Youtube version will be up tomorrow and then I can buy it for free off of iTunes Monday.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"You won, ok? IT'S JUST A GAME!!!"

"...not anymore..."

THE GAME HAS CHANGED

Tron Legacy- In Disney Digital 3-D and IMAX 3-D December 17, 2010!!!!!!!!

PSN: halo101

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING