Collector 
 Tron T-1 Headphones Cancelled. :(

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
jonwes
User

on Sunday, April, 22, 2012 1:53 PM
It's official. After being dragged out for over a years and teased with "imminent" releases:

"Thank you for ordering the Monster Disney Tron T1 headphones from us here at Crutchfield. We are sad to say Monster will not be releasing these for sale. Monster felt they could not produce these headphones to the level of quality, safety, craftsmanship, and performance that customers expect from the Monster brand."

They are offering customers a free pair of T3's if they pre-ordered. But it's still terrible. I say send a message. If you liked Monster on Facebook, unlike them and show your displeasure.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

TRON.dll
User

RE: Tron T-1 Headphones Cancelled. :(

on Sunday, April, 22, 2012 2:07 PM
jonwes Wrote:It's official. After being dragged out for over a years and teased with "imminent" releases:

"Thank you for ordering the Monster Disney Tron T1 headphones from us here at Crutchfield. We are sad to say Monster will not be releasing these for sale. Monster felt they could not produce these headphones to the level of quality, safety, craftsmanship, and performance that customers expect from the Monster brand."

Aww, well darn. I didn't have them pre-ordered, but if they weren't able to produce them at a high enough level of quality, it kind of makes sense why they would cancel them.

Still unfortunate, but if they didn't function properly, then I'm not sure if I'd want to invest in them.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

jonwes
User

on Sunday, April, 22, 2012 2:20 PM
The thing is, they sent out some to their DJs, and someone bought one no Ebay and posted a review. They seemed fine from that review. I'm just thinking the lighting ended up being more expensive then they thought and since they can't go back and raise the price on pre-orders they just cancelled them.

Traahn
User

on Sunday, April, 22, 2012 6:15 PM
They would've been way overpriced, imo, anyways. Though, I might've been tempted if they dropped to below $40. Not sure if these are the ones that were demonstrating at the SDCC 2010 End of Line Club, but if so, I don't remember being overly impressed by the sound, especially when I heard how much they would be. I could be wrong, but weren't those going to be like $300+? Even if it was only $200, that's still too much. Whatever it was, I remember thinking they were way overpriced.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, June, 24, 2012 11:14 PM
That is definitely a bummer. I kinda wanted a pair of the regular edition.

I bought the Identity Disc Dock when it was released and have been loving it. Use it everyday.

I just ordered the T3 headphones yesterday off of Amazon. I know they don't glow but I like the Tron "T" being on there.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

gparkmoney
User

on Sunday, August, 26, 2012 11:12 AM
Did they release?

I see some on eBay right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tron-T1-Monster-White-/200810460798?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item2ec13c767e

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monster-Tron-T1-studio-headphones-daft-punk-Edition-/251139263190?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item3a79110ad6

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monster-Tron-T1-studio-headphones-daft-punk-Edition-/251139510192?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item3a7914cfb0

DevRevenge
User

on Sunday, August, 26, 2012 11:09 PM
damn those look amazing....there has to be more of these, what's the story?

jonwes
User

on Monday, August, 27, 2012 5:23 AM
No clue what's going on. It's all very odd. They stated in no uncertain terms these were cancelled... but maybe it didn't include the Daft Punk version? They seem pretty mum about the subject.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

jimbob
User

on Friday, September, 07, 2012 8:55 AM
Hi there,I had to join this forum just to let you know you can buy these headphones!

I was looking myself as I really wanted a pair,and you can buy "replicas" from china,I have some fake monster studios which are basically real ones not made for monster I.E the factories in china have the tooling to make them and did so anyway (technically making them a fake).

iam genuinely not a spammer trying to direct you to a site I run or whatever other nefarious purposes,im actually from the UK with a lust for these particular headphones! (havent read the forum rules so i dont know if i can give you the link,sorry!).

if you want a pair just google ali express then on their site search for T1 headphones and they have them for various prices from various sellers (which BTW are way,waaay cheaper than what monster were going to sell them for!) & while I dont condone counterfeit stuff,this is really the only option if the actual manufacturer doesn't sell em.

and one last thing,if you see them on ebay at crazy prices,this is where the sellers themselves will actually be getting em from (I saw a pair on ebay currently at $265!).

Hope that helped and enjoy!

jonwes
User

on Friday, September, 07, 2012 12:19 PM
Very interesting! I wonder how they sound and if they function well.

jimbob
User

on Friday, September, 07, 2012 1:36 PM
well I have brought dre detox's,studios,turbines,solo's & miles davies ones from china and they are all fine.I cannot honestly say if they are as good as the real ones as i havent listened to them (apart from studios & i couldn't tell the difference in both sound quality & build quality!).

All the pairs I tried seem to handle bass well which is what people say monsters do,so it would seem like they are as good,and Iam going to buy a pair of these too.

From my understanding all of them (real & fakes) are made in china,so the tooling used is almost certainly genuine and monster whack a huge mark up on them (for things such as royaltys,celebrity endorsement, advertising,profit, R&D...) im guessing they had all the tooling in china ready to start producing them and pulled out for whatever reason, so the chinese just decided to make them anyway!

the only way to spot the fake monsters is because the boxes are different,but my guess is monster have these made in a different place so they cant be exact,but as the T1's have not been released theres no box to compare!

BanditTron
User

on Friday, September, 14, 2012 6:59 PM
I think I'm gonna buy a set of the Black ones. Everyone seems to be getting the Daft Punk white ones to sell, so I'm gonna go O.G. hah

CLU4612
User

on Tuesday, September, 18, 2012 10:16 AM
Where are you looking at buying the black ones from? I was planning to get a pair in each color, but the sellers I've seen have only listed the white ones. Even on that aliexpress place, one of the sellers who said they are selling both black and white replied to a message I sent saying that they only had white.

Has anyone here ordered a set of these yet? I'd like to hear from someone who has actually listened to them to see if the sound quality is still decent, since these are technically knock-offs since Monster isn't officially selling them.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, September, 18, 2012 5:00 PM
I didn't consider that the Black ones might not be available. Some of the sellers on ali express had Black as a choice. I emailed a few of them to see if they did indeed have the black ones. I hope they do...if not I guess I will settle for the Daft Punk versions.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

yeahman
User

on Friday, October, 12, 2012 2:52 PM
Hi guys, I joined this forum to let you know that I just ordered the headphones from aliexpress. I will keep you posted when they arrive next week or the week after. Hoping that these are good because i just dropped $138 on them.

BanditTron
User

on Friday, October, 12, 2012 9:59 PM
Looking forward to the review and hopefully some pics?

binaryTree
User

on Saturday, October, 13, 2012 12:05 PM
For those with a set, is there any interference with the LEDs and the speakers causing a loss in sound quality?

break;

yeahman
User

on Monday, October, 15, 2012 3:59 PM
The headphones have been shipped from China so I'm looking at getting them some time next week.

yeahman
User

on Monday, October, 15, 2012 4:00 PM
Sorry, double posted.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Lilithia
User

on Wednesday, October, 17, 2012 3:24 AM
Hang on, I thought they were cancelled? Explain? Someone?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

http://www.twitter.com/lilithia

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector