Game Grid 
 Tron 3 Scripts floating around

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
terryf
User

on Friday, April, 06, 2012 5:31 PM
Not realising how deep the rabbit hole went with Tron, I've found some story ideas around.

There are at least five or six different potential story lines floating around, and the writers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz are currently gearing up to begin scripting the sequel if Disney decides to go ahead with the another Tron. So everything could change, but here are a few theories.

Tron: Legacy ended in such a way that suggests Jeff Bridges might not return to the franchise. There is every chance that he still might appear in either a starring role, or perhaps just a cameo, but with Bridges’ demand in Hollywood and the character’s fate, it seems unlikely. So the franchise would then shift onto the shoulders of Garrett Hedlund and Olivia Wilde as the primary stars. If that is the case, the producers would likely attempt to make a connection to the original movie through the remaining cast members.

That could mean a bigger part for Alan Bradley/Tron (Bruce Boxleitner), who was featured in a cameo in Tron: Legacy. The fate of Tron is debatable, but no matter what, it is a sci-fi film, so characters could always find a way to return. Another character that might also return, is Laura/Yori (played by Cindy Morgan). Morgan appeared in a brief promotional clip that showed Alan giving a speech at Encom (about a second of that clip can be seen in the movie, although Morgan is not seen), and the character of Yori might also return. If Laura does return, it appears that she would be Alan’s wife, which would make her something of a surrogate mother to Sam.

As mentioned, Cillian Murphy appeared in a cameo as a programmer working for Encom, that seemed to have a somewhat antagonistic relationship with the board. The character’s father was the creator of the Master Control Program, and was represented in the digital world as the enemy leader Sark, so the son may follow in the father’s footsteps and become an enemy to Sam. According to the source that spoke to What is Playing, Murphy is already on board for the next film (assuming it happens), and he will be playing two characters.

The producers and writers claimed that Tron: Legacy was “Flynn’s story”, and that certain characters were not used so they could be “saved for a later film where they’d potentially have something to do.” So it sounds possible that the next film could feature Morgan and Boxleitner, along with Murphy. With Murphy returning as Dillinger’s son, that could also open the door for a return of David Warner as the elder Dillinger, although that is just guess work.

So for now everything about Tron 3 is wait and see.

Another idea

Most of these ideas are based on tron and tron legacy facts about the grid story and other known stuff out there, see tron Destiny on you tube

Beginning: Sam and Quorra take over encom and decide to create another grid with the help of Alan of course!

With Sark now in the real world, he hunts out his creator Dillinger, this however is not possible, as the he died some years earlier, but does find the young Dillinger, who sees an opportunity to get back at Sam, Quora and Alan.

The young Dillinger and Sark access Sam's computer and duplicate the new grid, then start to over write sams work.

After the grid has been competed and is starting to run Alan will notice codes and unknown programs running on the grid. so they will return to the grid to investigate.

This will later be shown to be Flynn, clu and tron who were not destroyed when Flynn and clu merged wiping the second grid.

Once the team Sam, Alan, Quorra enter the grid the find themselves in the dead centre of battle between the programs. During the fighting they happen upon tron who reconizes Sam and Alan as users and helps them retreat to safety.

Later on the team learns from tron that the 2 leaders of this program war is Flynn and clu and that when the second grid was wiped that not everything was destroyed and that some programs and Flynn sat in the background as residual code and that by using the last grid as a base for the new one.

With Sark and Dillinger recreating/overwriting the grid on the outside, Dillinger takes the chance and double crosses Sark, sending him back to the grid.

On the inside Sam saves his father Flynn, but at the cost of clu gaining the upper hand by controlling the hub/portal which we users enter the grid from Sark arrives and is damaged by clu.

There is now an area in the script for the spiritual link, where Alan and Tron can talk and Quora sorts out Sark.

After reconstructing/repairing sark, the final battle commences, with tron, sark and alan fighting together.

Sam father and team up to finally destroy clu and to get out of the grid this time. And so they fight the final battle win, and return to the real world...

What do you think?
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

RenegadeProgram
User

RE: Tron 3 Scripts floating around

on Friday, April, 06, 2012 8:37 PM
Hey Terry,

Do you have any links to back up this Tron 3 scripts floating around idea?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Rectify
User

on Saturday, April, 07, 2012 9:05 PM
Horowitz and Kitsis will be co-producers, not screenwriters. Someone named Dave DiGilio was hired by Disney to write a script for TR3N in June of last year. Evidently, a first-draft does exist. If Uprising does well and they don't actually lose the projected $200m from the domestic John Carter debacle, we might see a sequel sooner than later.

Nor would I categorize Bruce's role in Legacy as a cameo. TRON, himself, deserves much more screen time in the next film, however. Boxleitner did a better job as Alan Bradley than Jeff did with Kevin Flynn, in Legacy, in my opinion. I would love to see more of Quorra, regardless, in the real world.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kat
User

on Saturday, April, 07, 2012 11:39 PM
The producers and writers claimed that Tron: Legacy was “Flynn’s story”, and that certain characters were not used so they could be “saved for a later film where they’d potentially have something to do.” So it sounds possible that the next film could feature Morgan and Boxleitner,

I read this as "we didn't realized the fans would be so pissed at not having Yori/Lora and Ram in the film, so we're gonna do some fantastic retconning to make it sound like we did it on purpose, and say it was all part of a plan, a little gift from Encom."

In my private fic, I actually do work Dillinjr into the story-- though not, of course, as a villain. Sam finds out Dillinjr's been hanging around in the digitization lab asking questions, and calls him out on the carpet, telling him in no uncertain terms that he is NOT to mess around in Digitization. However, my OC (who's Sam's secretary and is helping him rebuild his dad's project) gets suspicious and goes into the office on a Saturday, ostensibly to get some work done.

What she really does is snoop around and see if Dillinjr's up to something (secretly, because she knows Sam, who doesn't get on with Dillinjr for obvious reasons, will fly off the handle so she doesn't want to say anything until she knows what's going on). Going through the security logs, she sees he appropriated the access card of a former employee who worked jointly in Digitization and Programming (so as his boss, Dillinjr had access to this guy's files when he left the company) and has been hitting the Dig lab in the evening/on weekends for the past couple weeks. She also sees he's got the Dig lab system quarantined.

She tracks him down in the Dig lab and asks him what he's doing-- and he tells her when he came in that morning, he found a virus of some sort had taken over, even overwhelming Encom's current security software, Gaius. Even Dillinjr can't figure out how to get rid of it, so he quarantined the Digitization system so it wouldn't spread to the rest of the company network at least. She tells him to stay put, rounds up Sam, Alan, Quorra, and Tron, and they rez into the Encom system to get rid of the virus and rescue Gaius (thus proving, of course, that Encom should've stuck with the Tron software all along instead of insisting on uninstalling it to put in this new Gaius program they came up with...). Adventure ensues. Etc.

(Along the way they meet up with a program Dillinjr wrote [and the scene's a good illustration of the bond between user and program]; they also learn that in the week or two-- that translates to a cycle or two "inside"-- that he was digitizing himself, he fell for a code compiler program he met but he thought programs and users could never be in a relationship, so while they both knew they were into each other, the relationship never progressed beyond an intense friendship and then when the virus took over, this program was rounded up and executed.)

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

RenegadeProgram
User

on Sunday, April, 08, 2012 11:53 AM
Kat Wrote:
The producers and writers claimed that Tron: Legacy was “Flynn’s story”, and that certain characters were not used so they could be “saved for a later film where they’d potentially have something to do.” So it sounds possible that the next film could feature Morgan and Boxleitner,

I read this as "we didn't realized the fans would be so pissed at not having Yori/Lora and Ram in the film, so we're gonna do some fantastic retconning to make it sound like we did it on purpose, and say it was all part of a plan, a little gift from Encom."

In my private fic, I actually do work Dillinjr into the story-- though not, of course, as a villain. Sam finds out Dillinjr's been hanging around in the digitization lab asking questions, and calls him out on the carpet, telling him in no uncertain terms that he is NOT to mess around in Digitization. However, my OC (who's Sam's secretary and is helping him rebuild his dad's project) gets suspicious and goes into the office on a Saturday, ostensibly to get some work done.

What she really does is snoop around and see if Dillinjr's up to something (secretly, because she knows Sam, who doesn't get on with Dillinjr for obvious reasons, will fly off the handle so she doesn't want to say anything until she knows what's going on). Going through the security logs, she sees he appropriated the access card of a former employee who worked jointly in Digitization and Programming (so as his boss, Dillinjr had access to this guy's files when he left the company) and has been hitting the Dig lab in the evening/on weekends for the past couple weeks. She also sees he's got the Dig lab system quarantined.

She tracks him down in the Dig lab and asks him what he's doing-- and he tells her when he came in that morning, he found a virus of some sort had taken over, even overwhelming Encom's current security software, Gaius. Even Dillinjr can't figure out how to get rid of it, so he quarantined the Digitization system so it wouldn't spread to the rest of the company network at least. She tells him to stay put, rounds up Sam, Alan, Quorra, and Tron, and they rez into the Encom system to get rid of the virus and rescue Gaius (thus proving, of course, that Encom should've stuck with the Tron software all along instead of insisting on uninstalling it to put in this new Gaius program they came up with...). Adventure ensues. Etc.

(Along the way they meet up with a program Dillinjr wrote [and the scene's a good illustration of the bond between user and program]; they also learn that in the week or two-- that translates to a cycle or two "inside"-- that he was digitizing himself, he fell for a code compiler program he met but he thought programs and users could never be in a relationship, so while they both knew they were into each other, the relationship never progressed beyond an intense friendship and then when the virus took over, this program was rounded up and executed.)

Kat, your fanfic sounds pretty cool, and I agree with you regarding the whole retcon thing. In a fanfic I'm doing, I've also got Roy "RAM" Kleinberg and Dr. Lora Baines-Bradley in it and she makes more than just an appearance in the digitizing lab - she plays an important part and we see that she's a very enterprising, entrepreneurial, and forward-thinking accomplished pioneer in the science community, similar to who the yori-lives blogspot mentioned the original script notes for her character. I've even got Dr. Gibbs back. Will definitely have to check out more of your fanfic. Have a good day.

Respectfully,

RenegadeProgram

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

terryf
User

on Wednesday, April, 11, 2012 2:13 PM
Hi KAT

http://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/tron-3-rumors/ is where i found onw of the links, but I cant remember where I saw the other.

Sorry for not getting back sooner, I dont have access to the net all the time, so have to do it through my phone where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kat
User

on Thursday, May, 03, 2012 11:55 PM
RenegadeProgram Wrote: In a fanfic I'm doing, I've also got Roy "RAM" Kleinberg and Dr. Lora Baines-Bradley in it and she makes more than just an appearance in the digitizing lab - she plays an important part and we see that she's a very enterprising, entrepreneurial, and forward-thinking accomplished pioneer in the science community, similar to who the yori-lives blogspot mentioned the original script notes for her character. I've even got Dr. Gibbs back. Will definitely have to check out more of your fanfic. Have a good day.

Respectfully,

RenegadeProgram

I didn't work in Lora; when I started writing, I didn't realize that it was only in Tron 2.0 that Lora was dead, so I'd started writing that way. By the time I knew better, it seemed too difficult to rewrite a bunch of stuff to include her, so I just added a part killing her off in my own way (cancer, when Sam's 15. Not a happy part of the story, but it helps work in some character exposition for both Sam and Alan). She's alive and well in plenty of other fic I've written, though.

I do have Gibbs, though, who finally finds out about the Grid when Alan insists they tell him, and is about as delighted and immediately-accepting of the news as you'd expect.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

PixelatedProgram
User

on Friday, May, 04, 2012 9:58 AM
The way I saw TR3N working out is that ever since Sam's takeover of ENCOM he's been getting so much attention, Dillinger jr. and his ideas have been left in the dust. Dillinger jr. grows jealous overtime, then looks for Sam's weaknesses. Dillinger jr. remembers his father talking about the M.C.P. when he was a kid, so Dillinger jr. goes into the basements of ENCOM, finds his fathers touchscreen table, and awakens the M.C.P. He updates the M.C.P., now M.C.P. 2.0, and asks him to ruin all of Sam's data and ideas, including the Grid Sam might have saved in the end of TRON: Legacy. Sam gets some type of help signal ( like a page on Alan's pager) or something, and they have to go and defeat M.C.P. 2.0 (and possibly Sark 2.0 ) before he completely destroys the Grid.
Now, in the whole time that Sam and Quorra have to go back to the Grid, Alan offers to tag along. Tron is still alive in my version, so they try to find Tron, succeed, and Tron finally gets to meet his user (Which shall be an amazing moment for fans, don't doubt that). At this part, I could imagine a reprise of "Father and Son" ( which would probably make me cry because I am such an emotional person ).
Kevin's fate, however, I haven't decided on... AND, Lori and RAM may also have a part in this, if this is the way the story may go... But, it's just an idea. I'd LOVE to see Alan and Tron meet though <3

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

allen 1
User

on Friday, May, 04, 2012 12:39 PM
Ok but you have a slight error in your theory about morgan comming back I heard that yori was taken out in tron 2.0 so you would only be able to use laura!

trekking95
User

on Friday, May, 04, 2012 2:31 PM
allen 1 Wrote:Ok but you have a slight error in your theory about morgan comming back I heard that yori was taken out in tron 2.0 so you would only be able to use laura!
Is Tron 2.0 canon yet?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

J
User

on Friday, May, 04, 2012 5:27 PM
The likely scenario is that Dillinger digitized himself, and became the new Master Control, using Ed Jr. as his agent and pawn on the other side. Ed just thinks he's helping his dad, but there probably isn't a lot of his dad left.

Meanwhile, word gets about about Quorra, and there are MANY factions who would kill to prevent the world from changing - one of them being Dillinger-MCP. So, see if he can take her out of the picture, hopefully take Sam or Alan out with her, take over cyberspace from the inside, and he wins it all with no one on the outside being the wiser.

On the non canon:

Like many a fanfic writer, I've got my own scenario (called "Endgame" for the time being). I'm crazy enough to strip-mine 2.0 (which pretty much ended on a sequel hook) and Legacy.

The events of 2.0 happen in a slightly different form (Invasion) .

I downgrade the fatal lab accident and partial digitization Lora had in 2.0 to something that is killing her very slowly, instead of very quickly. Part of the reason she's still in DC is because that's where the better doctors are. But having a chronically ill family member on the opposite coast can be worse than them being dead. (Yes, this plays into Ma3a.)

With this, the "Flynn Lives" activity, the Encom mess, and Sam being quite bold about things...Well, Jet's in a great position to see the big picture, but in a really bad position to do anything about it. And also feeling a little neglected and really wanting out of the whole thing, preferably by building games and actively refusing a bigger role with the company.

This doesn't help matters with Alan, whose life sucks no matter what scenario you use. In this one; wife's slowly dying, best pal (Roy) was run out on a rail and sneered at for being a conspiracy theorist, company is run by idiots, and he's "kicked upstairs." He really doesn't think Flynn's alive, but is willing to support the idea because the ideals Flynn stood for were a continuation of Gibbs's - and neither man should be forgotten. Yet, Alan grudgingly knows there will be no one to hold the line when he falls. His biological son is patently uninterested in taking a more active role with the company, and adopted son limits his involvement into flashy, but useless trolling. Refusing to go quietly, he starts rebuilding the laser, partly as tribute to Gibbs, partly to help his wife realize her life's work while she's still around to see it, partly to throw a middle finger in Mackey's face.

F-Con (a flashy-looking tech startup) gets wind of it. I'm going with Monolith's Word of God that Dillinger's behind it. Dillinger knows about cyberspace. He knows the potential, and he wants to take it over and have it to himself. Dillinger had thieves steal Flynn's "in case I die or vanish" letter back in 1989, which had a lot of notes about the digitizer, and plenty left out (We are talking about a guy who isn't the most meticulous or careful). They have most of the pieces, but Alan's got the last one hidden in Ma3a. So, gain a confederate in the company (Thorne), arrange a kidnapping, and start prepping DataWraiths to get sent to cyberspace and take it over.

Well, the Bradleys do a great job of smashing THAT plan (see 2.0), but Alan swears Jet to secrecy until there's some goddamn safeguards in place. Last thing he needs is for Sam to catch wind of it and end up like Thorne. In the meantime, he puts Ma3a to work scouring cyberspace looking for Flynn. He's just about got the safeguards ready when the page comes in.

Queue Legacy. When Alan comes to the arcade and Sam says "I'm taking back the company," it's as good as a death certificate. Knowing his friend is dead, and cyberspace is too dangerous to continue experimenting with, he goes in and activates the safeguard, with the hope that it will destroy that digital frontier so that it can never endanger the world again. After that, heads to Roy and lets him know the news (The Next Day). Meanwhile, F-con may have been destroyed, but the hard disk with Crown, Popoff, and Baza went missing, and Ed's talking with his dad...who is never really seen, and has developed a habit of ending communications with "End of Line."

Three days post-Legacy, Jet knocks on Sam's door at 5am...Alan and Lora are now missing. And as Jet's trying to explain, a group of Wraiths materialize...
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

Kat
User

on Thursday, May, 24, 2012 12:14 AM
Thought of another possible Tron:3 storyline. Well, part of one.

In keeping, of course, with my "Dillinjr's not bad" theme. Try this on for size:

Sam doesn't take over Encom as CEO (I still just really can't imagine him wanting to do something like that OR being good at it, much like his dad found out the hard way), but he does start to shift players into place that he wants (like Alan as Board chair) and direct policy. Edward is antagonistic toward Sam because Edward had visions of taking over Encom some day himself-- he doesn't like the way Mackey's running the ship (see: his attitude/personality/motives in my story about him) and he wants to make it better. So he's putting up with all of the company politics and bullshit because he's trying to work his way up (the honest way, unlike his old man).

(I think this would totally go with the way he's portrayed in T:L. He obviously isn't a "team player" and doesn't like the other people he works with-- this is probably because he's just biding his time with all these wankers until he's up where he wants to be. If you take my Edward story and remove the end part, it could probably be part of this storyline.)

Edward's got a plan, and now Sam has come along and Edward figures he's going to foul it up. For one, a new and unpredictable player on the board has thrown a wrench into his plans. For two, Edward's not thrilled at the prospect of having another Flynn running the company-- he knows Kevin Flynn was distracted, a bit irresponsible (I imagine he had to have Alan running a lot of shit behind the scenes and cleaning up his messes/covering for him), and simply not cut out for business. And considering what Sam's like, Edward has no reason to suspect that Sam won't be just as bad or worse (or he may even lose interest eventually and leave the company to flounder). So Edward doesn't like Sam.

Sam's antagonistic toward Edward for obvious reasons: old man Dillinger screwed over old man Flynn. As in my previous scenario, that's enough to make Sam dislike Edward.

So the two don't get along and are always at odds... until, of course, the conflict comes along and they have to work together and they realize they're on the same team. (I imagine Sam and Edward may eventually come to be like Flynn and Alan in the end.)

Haven't figured out the conflict yet. I am not inclined, however, to go with a complicated conspiracy theory, just a simple threat like anyone may encounter-- someone trying to sabotage the company (and doing so digitally, of course). I'm not sure I'd go so far as to have them going up against a group like Anonymous or something (though I could see a company like Encom possibly being a target for such people), but definitely it would go deeper than your garden-variety hacker stuff and have far-reaching consequences of some type in the real world as well as the Grid.

Anyway, this occurred to me, because I was thinking about the title of the second film-- Tron: Legacy, and how we're seeing the sons (the legacy, in part) of two of the main antagonists in the first film. I figured this film could have been about Dillinjr just as easily as it could be about Sam (except, of course, audiences would probably rather watch a movie about Flynn's kid. But I think they could've found a way to totally endear Edward to an audience as well if they'd put some effort into it). And once again, I wanted to think on the edge of the box and not be so obvious as to make Dillinjr a two-bit villain.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Rinzler2010
User

on Thursday, May, 24, 2012 11:05 AM
they have said that they have already decided on a story and that the first draft of the movie is already done

Tzigone
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 11:11 AM
I know this thread is older, but with the Tron 2.0 mentions, I just wondered - who actually owns the character of Jet? I don't expect him to show up in movies, of course, but I was just a little curious as to ownership, anyway. Maybe if we're lucky, there will be a fanservice shoutout to an unnamed son of Alan in the next movie. Or a picture of his desk of him with Lora and a younger man or something like that.

I'm only familiar with Jet from his entry in the Tron wikia and a few fanfics that weave Legacy and Tron 2.0 together. Can you tell me how much of his backstory/personality was established in the game v. the comic? Because the comic didn't sound like my cup of tea at all. I'm asking particularly in regards to his relationship with his father, but general personality info would be nice, too.

Kat
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 10:19 PM
J/allronix writes a lot of 2.0 fic-- a lot of her stuff will give you a bit of the background (I linked you to some of it in your fic recs thread, though I dont' think I linked you to a lot of the 2.0 crossover stuff since that wasn't what you were after. But you can find more of her stuff easily in the fic section). More than that I do not know as I've never played any of the games myself, either.

Of course, you're talking to the person who's written two versions of a female offspring of Alan/Lora who's named Jet, so take everything I say with a big old grain of salt.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Tzigone
User

on Friday, December, 07, 2012 6:52 AM
I've read Allronix's merged universe stories. But (as someone unfamiliar with the source material) I don't know how much is from the source material and how much in from the fic author.

J
User

on Friday, December, 07, 2012 4:11 PM
I would suppose Jet's ownership is back with Monolith, as Disney's declared the whole setup non-canon. I tend to strip mine a lot from it, as the scenario is useful in reversing, subverting, deconstructing, and otherwise messing with the themes we see in the films. The biggest example? The films deal with rogue AIs trying to Kill All Humans (or just enslave them), whereas 2.0 reverses the equation by having the Programs be mostly benign or helpful (even the Kernel's forces call it off and turn ally when they realize Jet's trying to help) and the problem is with the greedy, ill-intentioned humans who want to exploit and enslave the digital world to gain power. There's also the irony of the title character being a Program that fights for Users, while his "little brother" turns out to be a User fighting for the Programs.

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

lifeasis
User

on Friday, December, 07, 2012 5:15 PM
Are you kidding me! There definitely needs to be a TRON 3 made. TRON Legacies ending was just aweful if you ask me. It made me ponder and dread what would happen next in the storyline for years to come.

J
User

on Friday, December, 07, 2012 5:27 PM
My main issue with Legacy? I would not blame Sam a bit if he yanked the hard drive, threw it under an electromagnet, ran over it with the Ducati a few times, and tossed what was left off the Warren Desmond Bridge.

There was no beauty in the digital world; just pain, betrayal, and death. Flynn Sr got to see a world that was both dangerous and beautiful. He got to see and befriend Programs like Tron, Ram, Yori, and Dumont. Sam walks in and everyone's trying to get him killed. In the end, he hauls out of there with what's all but stated to be the only thing worth saving (Quorra) while his idealistic father is killed by his own creation.

Given that the digital world has endangered humanity twice, the man who believed in it the most ended up betrayed and killed over it, his loved ones left with no answers or closure...Well, I'd imagine someone would bring up the question: "Can't we just destroy them (or lobotomize them into harmlessness) before it destroys us?"

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid