Brand New TRON: UPRISING promo

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LIT
User

on Tuesday, April, 03, 2012 6:17 PM
Here is the new promo for TRON: UPRISING:
http://disney.go.com/disneyxd/#/disneyxd/video/on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

Alan1
User

RE: Brand New TRON: UPRISING promo

on Tuesday, April, 03, 2012 6:23 PM
Nice!

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, April, 03, 2012 7:21 PM
And the link isn't working for me. It just takes me to the Disney home page. *sigh* Oh well.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, April, 03, 2012 7:30 PM
Worked for me a few minutes ago. Was just a short clip that played in a box in the center of the screen. You might need latest Adobe Flash or something? It was nice, but short... not sure you're missing much where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Zuse
User

on Tuesday, April, 03, 2012 9:03 PM
June now? What happened to April?

End of line

Mayorcan
User

on Tuesday, April, 03, 2012 9:14 PM
My internet here is choppy, but I liked what I was able to see/hear. The use of the "Rinzler" theme was appropriate, and was it just me, or did that split-second look at Beck arming his disk at the very end of the promo also reveal a warrior wielding two disks in the background? Rinzler? Or if not, Tesler? Or some other warrior of Clu's?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

LIT
User

on Tuesday, April, 03, 2012 9:17 PM
Mayorcan Wrote:My internet here is choppy, but I liked what I was able to see/hear. The use of the "Rinzler" theme was appropriate, and was it just me, or did that split-second look at Beck arming his disk at the very end of the promo also reveal a warrior wielding two disks in the background? Rinzler? Or if not, Tesler? Or some other warrior of Clu's?
The guy at the end dosen't have 2 disks, his arms light up brightly.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LIT
User

on Tuesday, April, 03, 2012 9:19 PM
Zuse Wrote:June now? What happened to April?
June is the full 30 minutes, April I guess is the 3 minute episodes.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

RenegadeProgram
User

on Tuesday, April, 03, 2012 9:41 PM
LIT Wrote:
Zuse Wrote:June now? What happened to April?
June is fot the full 30 minutes, April I guess is the 3 minute episodes.

Does anyone know if they've started showing the MiniSodes yet? I've been checking the schedule on my cable box/DVR, and haven't seen it loaded up yet.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Mayorcan
User

on Tuesday, April, 03, 2012 10:44 PM
Just lights on his arms, huh? Darn this lame internet connection.

I haven't heard or read any further official declarations regarding the existence of the mini-sodes for this month. I know that is what was originally planned, but perhaps Disney scrapped that idea altogether to just air the full episodes in June? abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

RenegadeProgram
User

on Sunday, April, 08, 2012 12:20 PM
Mayorcan Wrote:Just lights on his arms, huh? Darn this lame internet connection.

I haven't heard or read any further official declarations regarding the existence of the mini-sodes for this month. I know that is what was originally planned, but perhaps Disney scrapped that idea altogether to just air the full episodes in June?

I wish there would be some consistently-manifesting information regarding this. Will look forward to hopefully seeing this in June, which isn't that far away.

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

LWSrocks2
User

on Sunday, April, 08, 2012 1:31 PM
I haven't heard anything about minisodes of any kind, could somebody give me a link to somebody talking about this on some site? All I know is that Tron: Uprising is a ten-part mini-series that's starting in June...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, April, 08, 2012 1:52 PM
Wicked sweet. Animation looks pretty amazing.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Cyberwolven
User

on Sunday, April, 08, 2012 4:04 PM
That was awesome.

That Tesler guy is pretty creepy looking.

I'm glad they only decided to go with full episodes.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

I'm cold and calculating. Don't press my buttons.

HooDooMan
User

on Sunday, April, 08, 2012 4:20 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:I haven't heard anything about minisodes of any kind, could somebody give me a link to somebody talking about this on some site? All I know is that Tron: Uprising is a ten-part mini-series that's starting in June...

Here ya go, Lewis. I think it's about 7 paragraphs down where it refers to the "microsodes":

http://www.buzzfocus.com/2012/03/25/edward-kitsis-adam-horowitz-tron-sequel-update-tron-uprising-wondercon/

RenegadeProgram
User

on Monday, April, 09, 2012 7:52 PM
Cyberwolven Wrote:That was awesome.

That Tesler guy is pretty creepy looking.

I'm glad they only decided to go with full episodes.

Tesler looks like Grand Moff Tarkin from Star Wars . Wonder if that was deliberate? order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Traahn
User

on Monday, April, 09, 2012 9:13 PM
Not sure if anyone realized this, but when you click the link above, you're watching DisneyX D.com!

... You're watching DisneyX D.com!

Not sure if you got that, so I need to say one more time:

You're watching DisneyX D.com!

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

HooDooMan
User

on Monday, April, 09, 2012 9:24 PM
Traahn Wrote:Not sure if anyone realized this, but when you click the link above, you're watching DisneyX D.com!

... You're watching DisneyX D.com!

Not sure if you got that, so I need to say one more time:

You're watching DisneyX D.com!

ROFL!! Exactly! It repeats TWICE for every single video clip you watch! Jeez! How annoying!

I guess they figured, "To hell with the subliminal branding...we'll just indoctrinate the kiddies by drilling it into their brains using the brute force method!" LOL!
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING