Fanfic: "Through a Diamond Sky" Part 14 of 14 - END

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
J
User

on Monday, March, 05, 2012 3:29 AM
Epilogue
In the months that followed, Kevin and Jordan would make many more trips to the Grid and have many more adventures. Builder and Fighter, Creator and Counterpart, the pair brought new ideas and energy to the System, united by love for its creations and love for each other.

The Golden Age of the Grid began. New cities sprung up in far-flung frontiers, the problems of rogue scripts and gridbugs could not be eliminated, but they were chased further to the margins. Arjin City became the spiritual center of the Grid, where Iso and Program lived together in harmony. Yet other places, like the Kappa sector exhibited signs of the two species reaching across to one another, forming fragile alliances and friendships.

It ended on a cold night in 1985. A drunk driver went the wrong way down a one-way street, going well over the speed limit. His car hit Jordan Canas's head-on. She died five hours later without regaining consciousness. Her death ended the Golden Age of the Grid. Distracted by his grief and overwhelmed by the added responsibilities of the analog world, Kevin did not see his dream, his miracle, break down around him until it was too late.

Clu grew impatient and angry, eventually spilling over into brutality. Tron was the first casualty, and the Creator was eventually beaten back into exile. The Cities became mazes of fear. The shining beacon of the I/O Tower was bombed to ruins, the gutted remains standing as mute testimony of a world where no User was welcome.

Despite this, Melodia remained true to her new directive and true to the Creator's dream. Recruiting from the vulnerable and broken scripts on the margins of Grid society, she assembled The Fallen Ones, one of the most frightening and respected forces in the Resistance against Clu's tyranny. Her two best spies infiltrated the End of Line club as simple MP3 Programs, and not even Zuse realized that his favorite musicians didn't truly work for him.

The Iso colonies burned. Herd and Kanna were killed in the Purge, attempting to evacuate the Bostrum colony ahead of the Abraxas virus. Both perished when Clu's forces bombed the colony.

Their daughter survived...and escaped the Grid.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

Loctevus
User

RE: Fanfic: "Through a Diamond Sky" Part 14 of 14 - END

on Monday, March, 05, 2012 5:58 AM
( I'm going to try to read all your posts, but may I make a suggestion? When you create a thread. You only need to create one. Add in the story through the same thread by replying to it rather a series of threads. People might get confused. Just a suggestion okay buddy? Other then that your story is good so far. )

=)

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

J
User

on Monday, March, 05, 2012 6:03 AM
Ah. Novel-length stories are always tricky with boards like this one. Due to most of them having length cut-offs and the like, most places prefer splitting them up into chapters. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

Loctevus
User

on Monday, March, 05, 2012 6:15 AM
( Yea I know where your coming from there. I did the same thing and got knocked on by several people. I just wanted to warn you just in case others start knocking. People on this page likes to look at todays posts and if one person clusters for todays posts by their story with a series of posts. It might annoy someone. Personal, I like the story so far. I just don't want to see you get knocked on and hopefully oyhers might see where I'm coming from so they try not to knock on you for it. I just wanted to let you know buddy. )

=)

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

Kat
User

on Thursday, March, 08, 2012 10:56 PM
I will never stop loving you for making DP into kickass good guys.

(Though FWIW... I think Olivia W's eyes are a kind of greenish hazel, not blue.)

I actually don't mind the multiple posts. I thought I did at first, but then I realized if you hadn't done it this way, you'd have had to post it all at once to keep the "real" parts from being interspersed with comments... which would be annoying at best.

Fuck anybody who knocks on her for it.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Fan Fiction & Art