Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Just for fun: If you were to cast 2.0 for live action...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
J
User

on Sunday, March, 04, 2012 10:47 PM
Since Disney treats 2.0 kinda like they treated the original film through most of the 80's...(that is to say, as something to ignore and hope unsuccessfully that it goes away)

I'm finding myself watching P!nk's videos and thinking that she'd look awfully good in a gridsuit and packing a Rod Primitive.

It's an entire universe in there, one we created, but it's beyond us now. Really. It's outgrown us. You know, every time you shut off your computer...do you know what you're doing? Have you ever reformatted a hard drive? Deleted old software? Destroyed an entire universe?"

-- Jet Bradley, Tron: Ghost in the Machine on why being a User isn't necessarily a good thing.

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Just for fun: If you were to cast 2.0 for live action...

on Monday, July, 02, 2012 11:27 PM
I think Chris Pine would work well for Jet.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

becktherenegade
User

on Friday, July, 06, 2012 4:59 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:I think Chris Pine would work well for Jet.
Chris Pine would look pretty good, hes almost a bit too "cool" looking though for jet.

"why do you want programs to think he's alive?"
"maybe he is. and maybe if others think so too, theyll be braver, think for themesleves some more, not sit still for clu's rules"
-Beck

rootwyrm
User

on Wednesday, January, 02, 2013 2:02 AM
They really ought to use the game of Tron 2.0 for one of the Tron movies... I sincerely thought that they were going to do that with Tron Legacy. Tron 2.0 was more about being "inside the computer" and less about some fantasy land like Tron Legacy and Tron Uprising. I hope someone takes it into consideration at Disney...

Ryan 'Rootwyrm' Wolf
Silicon Wolves Computing Society LLC
-- http://www.siliconwolves.net

deeahchur
User

on Saturday, January, 19, 2013 1:29 PM
There are actually a LOT of similarities b/w Tron 2.0 and Tron: Legacy.

Obviously Bruce Boxleitner as Alan/old Tron.

Garrett Hedlund looks a LOT like Jet, so he could actually play him, as well.

Rebecca Romijn could portray Mercury, since she provided the voice and would still be excellent in the role.

David Warner could voice the mysterious fCon CEO, and probably even show him and Murphy as young Dillinger, as a bridge of sequels.

/ / S C A N N I N G
/ / Incompatable Program detected
/ / Initiate Yggdrassil Conscription Potocol
"Appropriation is the highest form of appreciation."

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0