TRON: UPRISING 
 BBOX (Bruce Boxleitner) Talks Tron:Uprising

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
cool83
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 2:16 AM
Well, no interest in Yori. So maybe you will have some interest in Tron, Tron:Legacy, and Tron:Uprising as Bruce Boxleitner comments on all, including Tron 3. Here is an interview with Bruce at the 3D Creative Arts Awards, February 1st, 2012.

Source: Tumbler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qw0b5b6kV0M

More Bruce, more Tron:Uprising, and more Tron 3, at the 39th Annual Annie Awards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0wruSQX5Eac

trekking95
User

RE: BBOX (Bruce Boxleitner) Talks Tron:Uprising

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 3:41 AM
Wow, a Tron 3!!!!!

And he talks like Bit a few times, (yes, yes ,yes!)

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

FlynnOne
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 6:44 AM
Excellent interviews!! It's great to see his enthusiasm for the upcoming TV show, as well as for Tron3.

(I totally smiled when he was describing the upcoming animated show and said, "I'm jazzed about it" ... then said, "it rocks!")

These are great clips, Spark! ... thanks for posting them!

On the other side of the screen it all looks so easy.

Loctevus
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 2:07 PM
Omg! I can't wait. With my situation at hand I'll get to watch the shows on my brother's HD 3D TV and that'll be exciting. Hell he might watch It with me. * Giggles*
I got my brother into Tron * evil laugh * oops. Was I supposed to at like an adult. * thinks a moment * Nah. Anyways, thanks for the clips. I'm exited.
=)

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

trekking95
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 4:40 PM
FlynnOne Wrote:These are great clips, Spark! ... thanks for posting them!
Um, Spark didn't post them. Cool83 did.

Save Tron 3!

cool83
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 4:51 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
FlynnOne Wrote:These are great clips, Spark! ... thanks for posting them!
Um, Spark didn't post them. Cool83 did.

Thanks, Trekking95. By the way, Bruce Boxleitner is on twitter(@boxleitnerbruce). Have you chimed in yet? I saw ShadowSpark there. I asked if he had any info. On toys or merchandise for Tron:Uprising. He tweeted back "No, Sorry". Can you believe it, Bruce Boxleitner tweeted ME. I'm never gonna wash my thumbs. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

trekking95
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 4:58 PM
Cool!! I think there will be merchandise and he just cant say so yet.

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 8:50 PM
FlynnOne Wrote:

Huh? I didn't post anything. I think you mean to praise cool83, not me.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 9:12 PM
cool83 Wrote:By the way, Bruce Boxleitner is on twitter(@boxleitnerbruce). Have you chimed in yet? I saw ShadowSpark there. I asked if he had any info. On toys or merchandise for Tron:Uprising. He tweeted back "No, Sorry". Can you believe it, Bruce Boxleitner tweeted ME. I'm never gonna wash my thumbs.

Yeah, I'm there. He /does/ respond to tweets. I'm never deleting the email notifications of that. I mean, I actually had a conversation with him! It's so amazing that he takes time for his fans like this.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

trekking95
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 9:22 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
FlynnOne Wrote:

I think its because your sig picture looks like Cool83's a bit.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 9:30 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
FlynnOne Wrote:

I think its because your sig picture looks like Cool83's a bit.

Oh. Well, at least I don't claim praise for things that I didn't do/aren't mine.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

cool83
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 10:19 PM
trekking95 Wrote:Cool!! I think there will be merchandise and he just cant say so yet.

Yes, you are right. I was just hoping for more info.. I really want a NERF Identity Disk so we can all play on a racket ball court. That would be COOL.

cool83
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 10:23 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
FlynnOne Wrote:

Props to ma Peeps.

trekking95
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 10:23 PM
Well they made a Nerf Thor's hammer so maybe....

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 09, 2012 10:45 PM
cool83 Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
FlynnOne Wrote:

Props to ma Peeps.

*walks in, stumbling under a large pile of compliments* I've got a huge heap of praises here for a 'cool83'.

cool83 Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:Cool!! I think there will be merchandise and he just cant say so yet.

Yes, you are right. I was just hoping for more info.. I really want a NERF Identity Disk so we can all play on a racket ball court. That would be COOL.

My deluxe disks work well in melee battles against the Force FX lightsabers, but I agree that NERF disks would be safer to play with.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

Traahn
User

on Friday, February, 10, 2012 12:55 AM
Awesomeness! Thanks 4 the goodness Spark

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

cool83
User

on Friday, February, 10, 2012 12:57 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
cool83 Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
FlynnOne Wrote:

Props to ma Peeps.

*walks in, stumbling under a large pile of compliments* I've got a huge heap of praises here for a 'cool83'.

cool83 Wrote:

My deluxe disks work well in melee battles against the Force FX lightsabers, but I agree that NERF disks would be safer to play with.

I've often thought of a three piece NERF disc. It would consist of three parts, a heavy plastic inner ring and two durable foam disc parts. The inner ring would have to allow for proper deflection, which would allow the transfer of energy needed to "Bounce" back. The game would consist of two players on a racket ball court taking turns at hitting each other. A legal strike can only be made by deflecting your disc off of two walls. Players are allowed to move UNTIL the opponent's disc is released. Attacks are made in turn, not at the same time. If there is no hit, movement may continue. The player who launched the failed attack must reclaim their failed disc, but must follow the rule of disc release, and stop if the opponent disc is thrown. This may seem impossible, but given the difficulty in hitting your opponent, this would make for a very fast paced and exhausting game. The player with most hits wins. After a hit, players are allowed to reset, with the scoring player having the first throw.

Now all we need is a proper NERF Identity disc.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

trekking95
User

on Friday, February, 10, 2012 2:44 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:My deluxe disks work well in melee battles against the Force FX lightsabers, but I agree that NERF disks would be safer to play with.
So you actually "fight" with you disc against people with FX lightsabers?
Too bad I don't know anyone who would do that! *walks off crying*

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Friday, February, 10, 2012 2:46 AM
cool83 Wrote:I've often thought of a three piece NERF disc. It would consist of three parts, a heavy plastic inner ring and two durable foam disc parts. The inner ring would have to allow for proper deflection, which would allow the transfer of energy needed to "Bounce" back. The game would consist of two players on a racket ball court taking turns at hitting each other. A legal strike can only be made by deflecting your disc off of two walls. Players are allowed to move UNTIL the opponent's disc is released. Attacks are made in turn, not at the same time. If there is no hit, movement may continue. The player who launched the failed attack must reclaim their failed disc, but must follow the rule of disc release, and stop if the opponent disc is thrown. This may seem impossible, but given the difficulty in hitting your opponent, this would make for a very fast paced and exhausting game. The player with most hits wins. After a hit, players are allowed to reset, with the scoring player having the first throw.

So like the foam outer ring, a plastic ring in the center and a foam ring in the center of that?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

cool83
User

on Saturday, February, 11, 2012 1:31 AM
trekking95 Wrote:
cool83 Wrote:I've often thought of a three piece NERF disc. It would consist of three parts, a heavy plastic inner ring and two durable foam disc parts. The inner ring would have to allow for proper deflection, which would allow the transfer of energy needed to "Bounce" back. The game would consist of two players on a racket ball court taking turns at hitting each other. A legal strike can only be made by deflecting your disc off of two walls. Players are allowed to move UNTIL the opponent's disc is released. Attacks are made in turn, not at the same time. If there is no hit, movement may continue. The player who launched the failed attack must reclaim their failed disc, but must follow the rule of disc release, and stop if the opponent disc is thrown. This may seem impossible, but given the difficulty in hitting your opponent, this would make for a very fast paced and exhausting game. The player with most hits wins. After a hit, players are allowed to reset, with the scoring player having the first throw.

So like the foam outer ring, a plastic ring in the center and a foam ring in the center of that?

No, the disc is in two pieces, as if cut in half, like slicing bread. The heavy plastic ring(or other more suitable material)would sandwich between the two disc halves, fitting in the grooves in both ring halves. it's just a dream really, but I would pay $75.00 for a competition Identity disc.
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING