Game Grid 
 I got in....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
trekking95
User

I got in....

on Thursday, February, 02, 2012 6:13 PM
So, if you got taken into the Grid, how would it happen and why? Like would you hack your way in? Would a program like the MCP take you there? Or would you just sit in front of a laser and not know? Or would it be another way with other reasons?
Let me know!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Traahn
User

RE: I got in....

on Thursday, February, 02, 2012 9:17 PM
Laser. Controlled experiment. No. No. No. Yes. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Loctevus
User

on Friday, February, 03, 2012 12:27 AM
If I had the knowledge to make it just to see if it works. I'd make the laser canon and test it out. Once I figured out it worked. Uh.... I haven't thought that far yet. ;-)

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

annimusprime
User

on Friday, February, 03, 2012 12:39 AM
Log the code 1983/1989/2010/FlnOS7.621 into any part of your PC or Laptop and press Ctrl/Alt/E on your keyboard. You actually press Ctrl/Shift/E/Alt/Enter and place the code into the address bar, 'my ideal method' to process the key into the browser of what works best only, Firefox. That's how I first got in, unconscious, but in.. if you put it that way. I have no memory of my experiences there, only vivid dreams of what I did in that other word prior. I do believe this odd method someone on Facebook in a Role Play shared with me over IM messaging.

I at present have began to think he was just playing with me as usual people do in role plays. I just led myself into actually believing it was a possibility to try the strange method he suggested to me. For all I know, it may have been for fun and was only went as a joke. I can't get over the part of me thinking he was not lying for about a few months. I was actually thinking he was on to something. Well, he wasn't.. and now I kind of think back to that time and regret thinking that he was telling me something incredible. I know I'm naive and would believe such fantasies. Does that make me open to imaginary things such as the idea of one day ending up in Tron world? Maybe my mind is just going and I am just a sucker for these type of things these days.

trekking95
User

on Friday, February, 03, 2012 12:58 AM
Ah man, please not in my thread!
Like if you want a RP just go make one, don't do this!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

anonymouspunk89
User

on Wednesday, February, 08, 2012 2:41 PM
I don't know yet, I'd hope I'd get sucked in using a laser (like that'll happen)

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 I got in....