astralslade123
User

who is your favorite person in tron

on Tuesday, January, 17, 2012 12:26 PM

trekking95
User

RE: who is your favorite person in tron

on Tuesday, January, 17, 2012 3:07 PM
Another question with no text? Strange....

When you ask that you should use favorite character (not person) since not all the characters are people. But we know what you mean.

Anyway mine would be Castor.

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, January, 17, 2012 5:14 PM
trekking95 Wrote:Another question with no text? Strange....

I think astralslade123 doesn't want to bother posting the question twice - once in the title, and once in the post itself. Am I right, astral?

trekking95 Wrote:When you ask that you should use favorite character (not person) since not all the characters are people. But we know what you mean.

Well, astral /could/ be asking for your favorite person, as opposed to character in general. Perhaps she/he/it does not want to know if you choose Bit as your favorite. As for my favorite(s), I like Yori and Tron in Tron, Mercury and Jet in Tron 2.0, Radia and Gibson in Tron Evolution, and Rinzler and Quorra in Tron Legacy, and I like Flynn throughout all of them.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, January, 17, 2012 6:42 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:I think astralslade123 doesn't want to bother posting the question twice - once in the title, and once in the post itself. Am I right, astral?
Good point its just I have seen 2 people do that now, both today.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, January, 17, 2012 6:53 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:I think astralslade123 doesn't want to bother posting the question twice - once in the title, and once in the post itself. Am I right, astral?
Good point its just I have seen 2 people do that now, both today.
One could have been taking his or her cue from the other.

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

McGuireRyan
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 10:38 PM
I can't just pick one character, but i always thought ram was coll, Rinzler/Tron's fighting and acrobatics are awesome and Beck from the Uprising series in pretty awesome.

Creator4983
User

on Sunday, January, 20, 2013 10:16 PM
Good ol' Bit. Love that little guy.

Sagitta
User

on Monday, January, 21, 2013 1:05 AM
Bit from Tron.

Tron from Tron: Uprising. (Ok, film chat, not TV series chat. Wanted to add the guy somewhere.)

Quorra from Tron: Legacy.

Sam's pet dog from Legacy is pretty cute too. Loved how Sam placed a vid file of his dog in place of Encom's new OS at the meeting.

DawnStar
User

on Monday, January, 21, 2013 2:15 AM
Sam, Quorra, Kevin, Tron, and Yori.
No bounds.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

If you want to change the world, you must first change yourself.

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

user 2.0
User

on Saturday, November, 12, 2016 5:17 AM
definetly kevin

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Film Chat 
 who is your favorite person in tron