Film Production 
 Identity Disc: Practical Prop

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Vaportrail
User

on Thursday, September, 15, 2011 1:00 PM
I'm starting to plan a disc battle fanfilm. My major hurdle? The discs.

I've found kits online that'll allow me to convert the light-up toys into lit props that well work well enough, but I don't think these will stand a beating. Getting a light-up prop that I could use in a fight, that's my trick.

It'd be much easier in post if I could just enhance the glows rather than having to create it. Anyone have any tips? where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/3932/tronbanner.jpg
A User among Programs.

trekking95
User

RE: Identity Disc: Practical Prop

on Thursday, September, 15, 2011 2:43 PM
Do you mean a movie program where you could add the glow effect? Also where did you find the disc light kits?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Vaportrail
User

on Thursday, September, 15, 2011 5:04 PM
No, I mean a physical light disc prop that I can hold in my hand. It needs to glow and be durable enough to withstand fight choreography.

These are the kits:
http://www.freewebs.com/inertiadesigns/disckits.htm

I could just get a couple of light-up discs for the non-fighting shots and then use durable props with chroma tape for the action and rely on the motion blur to save me from people noticing the difference as easily, but it'd be easier to just have a glowing prop I can use for everything.
I'm not even sure how Legacy's props were built, actually. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/3932/tronbanner.jpg
A User among Programs.

CB2001
User

on Thursday, October, 06, 2011 6:42 PM
It depends on the Identity Disc. I mean, if you mean the original film's light disc, rotoscoping is the only option. When it comes to the new film's disc, you can modify it to glow on its own (I know as many other users at the Replica Prop Forum have done mods, using everything from the pre-existing lights, to scratchbuilding an LED ring to add to the lights, and even some who have stripped the electronics out of the toy disc and installed EL Wire into it. You can actually have a basic light in the toy disc so to have some practical light that interacts with the talent. And you can enhance the light coming from the prop itself (for when you see the light coming from the inner and outer rings) by rotoscope additional light to make it really glow.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Film Production