TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING Comic-Con 2011 Footage Reel

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
magnum
User

RE: TRON: UPRISING Comic-Con 2011 Footage Reel

on Monday, February, 20, 2012 7:11 PM
Awesome...thanks Cool83 for posting link. Looks to be a promising series and hopefully catches the eyes of the younger generation. Great to see the light tanks and the updated circuitry on the old style guards. Im giving Tron Uprising 2 thumbs up already ! 8)

DrP
User

on Monday, February, 20, 2012 7:41 PM
It looks like this is going to be really cool. I can't wait for when it's out on Blu-ray and you can really see all the details and have great sound.

END OF LINE

trekking95
User

on Monday, February, 20, 2012 9:29 PM
DrP Wrote:It looks like this is going to be really cool. I can't wait for when it's out on Blu-ray and you can really see all the details and have great sound.
Do you think they will release the seasons like they do with Clone Wars?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

DrP
User

on Monday, February, 20, 2012 9:36 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
DrP Wrote:It looks like this is going to be really cool. I can't wait for when it's out on Blu-ray and you can really see all the details and have great sound.

I think they will. It seems like Disney is putting a lot of money in this thing (considering the cast alone has some big names) and they will want to recoup on that investment in any way possible. Disney ultimately is a company who's primary objective is to make money.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

END OF LINE

Rectify
User

on Monday, February, 20, 2012 10:22 PM
trekking95 Wrote:

Bruce said that they're doing a "micro-series" run of six episodes when it starts in April ... then the series will continue later in the summer, apparently. If that's true, my fondest wish would be for a Blu-ray release in September, since I don't subscribe to the Disney channel it will air on. I mean I could watch it over at a friend's house ... but I think nerd comas should be experienced alone or with like-minded loved ones.

trekking95
User

on Monday, February, 20, 2012 10:54 PM
Well I get Disney xd so I can watch it, maybe even record it and edit out the ads!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

cool83
User

on Tuesday, February, 21, 2012 1:23 AM
Rectify Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:

Bruce said that they're doing a "micro-series" run of six episodes when it starts in April ... then the series will continue later in the summer, apparently. If that's true, my fondest wish would be for a Blu-ray release in September, since I don't subscribe to the Disney channel it will air on. I mean I could watch it over at a friend's house ... but I think nerd comas should be experienced alone or with like-minded loved ones.

It's all tied to Disney. I would expect it on Netflix at some time. Also, if it does REALLY well, maybe we will see it on ABC's Saturday morning line-up. They own that to.

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Kaisergrendel
User

on Tuesday, February, 21, 2012 2:13 AM
I will probably do what I did with the OST: Try the bluray then buy 6 copies to give away.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 5 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 TRON: UPRISING Comic-Con 2011 Footage Reel