General Discussion 
 Tron Related Dreams

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
PixelatedProgram
User

Tron Related Dreams

on Thursday, July, 21, 2011 12:59 PM
Ok so I noticed there where no posts about Tron related dreams on here (if there is I am really sorry >.<''' )
So... Have any of you programs had Tron related dreams....or nightmares..??

I have had 3 that I can remember....
1st one: I had this one after I watched the original Tron for the first time.... The dream was that I was helping Kevin with hacking Encom and it (the dream) was so much fun!! I also met Alan and Lori

2nd one: I had a dream a few nights ago (I think Monday night) that I went to an old amusement park and they had an old recognizer ride.... and the ride was similar to one of those "Ski-lift" ride things....

3rd one: this one I had the night after the recognizer ride.... I had a dream where Tron himself somehow got out of the Grid and came to me for help. (it was sooo cool and actually very funny cuz he didn't know what alot of things where X3)

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

PixelatedProgram
User

RE: Tron Related Dreams

on Thursday, July, 21, 2011 1:09 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:3rd one: this one I had the night after the recognizer ride.... I had a dream where Tron himself somehow got out of the Grid and came to me for help. (it was sooo cool and actually very funny cuz he didn't know what alot of things where X3)
Oh and the thing is is that I think this dream has something to do with the fact that I fell asleep wile holding (more like snuggling ) Kevin's Disc that night where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Friday, July, 22, 2011 8:53 PM
*breaks in when i see the word "dream" and "Tron".*

HI THERE.

I'm really interested in dreams and the science behind them. So I have a dream journal. And you might know what a lucid dream is? (if you don't, it's being aware and attempting to control your dream.) One of my lucid dream goals is to get to the Grid.

Here's what happened when I tried the first time (all the excerpts are from my dream journal)...

The whole scene transformed and was now in a room. One of those city models in a giant room. The sea faded way and the buildings flattened until I was now in a completely different scene. I was now in a room of a house. All the walls but the East were covered in giant glass pane windows looking out into a snowy night forest. I knew something was definitely wrong with what just happened and realized I was dreaming. Eriq came out of a door from the East wall. I knew he was a DC but I thought I could get him to help me with one of my lucid dream goals. I wanted to try my goal of getting Tron into my dream.

Me: "Hey, Eriq. Do you know where Tron is?"

Eriq: "Why would I know that?"

I walked over to the West side of the room and put my hands on the glass. It felt realistically smooth. I looked out at the snowy forest and thought that maybe I could conjure him up running through the forest. It didn't work. I asked Eriq if he could at least get me to the Grid. He brought me into a bathroom. He clicked a panel on the wall and a urinal popped out. I got mad but he walked away. I pressed two buttons on the side of the urinal. It just splashed water at me. I ran out of the bathroom. I saw a room where my parents were sleeping...

And here's the very first dream I had about Tron...

I was in a unknown high school talking to a group of students. I noticed one of the girls (a overweight Hispanic girl) had a "Tron: Legacy" t-shirt. I wondered were she had gotten it from. Wal*Mart? Hot Topic? In any case, I wanted one! I went over to talk to her about it but she got angry as several other students were also bugging her about it. I walked out the front entrance.../...I was in a odd grey building with nothing but stairs everywhere. My Floridian grandpa and the House producer deadmau5 were there. The dream switched to deadmau5's P.O.V. and he walked over to a computer sitting at the far end of the room. It was apparently his. All of a sudden he was inside his computer. It was his desktop. It was a giant room and the East, South, and West walls looked out onto the room he was just in. The North wall was just his desktop but enlarged. He went over to a corner and started to tap on the corner. Then he was in a black van (in third person view) driving against to corner. The corner bended like fabric then broke. I was now back in my P.O.V. and I was staring out at the Sea of Simulation from "Tron". It looked like the first "Tron" movie though. I stepped out into a ledge and one of the Recognizers came up. It looked more like "Tron: Legacy" though. One of the guards came out. I tried to turn around and saw one last glimpse of the "real world". Then I was immediately taken to the holding cells from the first "Tron" movie. I saw Ram there...

And here's another one...

I was in a Tron/Metal Gear Solid/Luigi's Mansion type video game were the heroes were Liquid, Snake, and my character Z. I was controlling Snake and was inside a giant Victorian mansion that apparently Clu was had control over. I went down a elevator into a Tron/Metal gear looking area. The walls, ceiling, and floor was covered in the red circuitry from Clu but had the Metal Gear infrared sensors. I maneuvered Snake around the sensors then left the room. I went back to the Victorian mansion type floor. Z floated of the wall like a ghost. Which he then told Snake that he was now one. [doesn't make sense since Z is a program.] He told Snake that he'd help him defeat Clu.

Z: "But first you need to talk to Liquid!"

The dream zoomed over to some giant windows. I could see Liquid sitting in a lawn chair out back. A screen flashed in my face that told me that Z had now joined my party. [video game term for a group.] I now had Z's ghost program power to faze through walls. I switched to playing Z and made him start feeling the inside of a door that had just appeared. A fat man came out of nowhere and started telling Z that it was his room. I felt a ominous feeling like I shouldn't let Z put his hands in there... I then made him open the doors but it wasn't even a room. Just a cabinet. I heard Clu laughing...

[note: Z is one of my Tron OCs. ]

If anyone read all that... YOU GET A COOKIE.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

PixelatedProgram
User

on Friday, July, 22, 2011 9:10 PM

STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:..and the House producer deadmau5 were there..

OH COOL!! U LIKE DEADMAU5 TOO!!!
...YAY COOKIE!! -noms on cookie-
Cool dreams though.... I really like the one with Deadmau5 order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Friday, July, 22, 2011 9:16 PM
Why yes, yes I do like the mau5. I was just listening to "Some Chords" in fact.

And thnx. I still have yet to have a proper lucid dream with Tron though.

[btw i just looked at your profile... YAY! i'm not the only one with a bunch of Tron OCs! and we're both chicks.]where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

PixelatedProgram
User

on Saturday, July, 23, 2011 1:18 PM
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:Why yes, yes I do like the mau5. I was just listening to "Some Chords" in fact.

[btw i just looked at your profile... YAY! i'm not the only one with a bunch of Tron OCs! and we're both chicks.]

WOOP WOOP~!! -tron rave- \(^3^)/ ~(>w

Kat
User

on Saturday, July, 23, 2011 9:56 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:Why yes, yes I do like the mau5. I was just listening to "Some Chords" in fact.

[btw i just looked at your profile... YAY! i'm not the only one with a bunch of Tron OCs! and we're both chicks.]

WOOP WOOP~!! -tron rave- \(^3^)/ ~(>w

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

PixelatedProgram
User

on Sunday, July, 24, 2011 1:04 AM
Kat Wrote:The whole Tron universe is like one big rave... Yori's flat in the deleted love scene just screams "LSD!!!!!!!!!"
LOLwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Sunday, July, 24, 2011 6:45 PM
Kat Wrote: The whole Tron universe is like one big rave... Yori's flat in the deleted love scene just screams "LSD!!!!!!!!!"

Heck yeah! Complete with epic music and lights.

Also, I forgot to post up this one. It cracked me up... (it's from about a month ago.)

Le excerpt from my dream journal, dream 119.

I was in my house when I heard a huge, thundering crash. I panicked I ran straight for the front door. When I got out I saw our chimney had been obliterated by a meteor. Meteors started raining down. I had a feeling aliens were behind this. My family started running out of the house, my Dad screaming for us to get in the car. My grandpa just sat there like a lazy bum and my grandma was nowhere to be seen. My Mom and I were running as fast as we could. Without thinking I got my sketchbook and iPod before they were destroyed. I screamed at my Mom to get the "Tron" movies. I grabbed "Tron: Legacy" from my Dad's computer desk and she ran into my room to get the 1982 version. The whole house collapsed on the side she was on. I knew I couldn't go back for her. I ran into the car and we sped away.

So, according to my dream logic, world ends = save the Tron movies?

PixelatedProgram
User

on Sunday, July, 24, 2011 6:49 PM
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:I was in my house when I heard a huge, thundering crash. I panicked I ran straight for the front door. When I got out I saw our chimney had been obliterated by a meteor. Meteors started raining down. I had a feeling aliens were behind this. My family started running out of the house, my Dad screaming for us to get in the car. My grandpa just sat there like a lazy bum and my grandma was nowhere to be seen. My Mom and I were running as fast as we could. Without thinking I got my sketchbook and iPod before they were destroyed. I screamed at my Mom to get the "Tron" movies. I grabbed "Tron: Legacy" from my Dad's computer desk and she ran into my room to get the 1982 version. The whole house collapsed on the side she was on. I knew I couldn't go back for her. I ran into the car and we sped away.
-derezzes from LOLin' so hard- HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAAAA....haha... >w

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Sunday, July, 24, 2011 7:59 PM
Your reply made me lol myself!

Yes, uh, (*cough*) my Mom died in the dream. Don't worry, she's perfectly safe in real life. (she's sitting in the same room as me as i type this. lol.)

AND I AGREE. Except if the world was ending this would how the scene would probs play out...

Dad: GET IN THE CAR!
Me: But I have to get the Tron movies! And Tron: Evolution! And Betrayal! And my Identity Discs! AND... OMG. THE COMP HAS THE ARCADE GAMES ON I-*gets thrown out of the house*

LIT
User

on Sunday, July, 24, 2011 8:11 PM
Ok so one night I was listening to Adiago For TRON on my iPod. I fell asleep Now when I went to dream mode, I found myself talking to Flynn and we were interrupted by Clu who shouted "FLYNN, Am I still to create the perfect system?" "Yeah.", said Flynn. 4 Black Guards appear. I tell Flynn to go. I snatch my disc and start battling the angry Black Guards. I derezz them with no scratches. I see Flynn on the ground and Clu approaching him. I tackle Clu and shout "Flynn go!" I fell on the ground and get a taste from Clu's disc. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

PixelatedProgram
User

on Sunday, July, 24, 2011 10:14 PM
LIT Wrote:Ok so one night I was listening to Adiago For TRON on my iPod. I fell asleep Now when I went to dream mode, I found myself talking to Flynn and we were interrupted by Clu who shouted "FLYNN, Am I still to create the perfect system?" "Yeah.", said Flynn. 4 Black Guards appear. I tell Flynn to go. I snatch my disc and start battling the angry Black Guards. I derezz them with no scratches. I see Flynn on the ground and Clu approaching him. I tackle Clu and shout "Flynn go!" I fell on the ground and get a taste from Clu's disc.
:O U WHERE TRON!!!! -claps like an idiot- THAT'S AWESOME..... I want to have a dream like that.... except with the song "CLU" and me being Rinzler (is it weird for a girl to want to be a guy in a dream....? ^_^'''')

PixelatedProgram
User

on Sunday, July, 24, 2011 10:15 PM
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:Your reply made me lol myself!

Yes, uh, (*cough*) my Mom died in the dream. Don't worry, she's perfectly safe in real life. (she's sitting in the same room as me as i type this. lol.)

AND I AGREE. Except if the world was ending this would how the scene would probs play out...

Dad: GET IN THE CAR!
Me: But I have to get the Tron movies! And Tron: Evolution! And Betrayal! And my Identity Discs! AND... OMG. THE COMP HAS THE ARCADE GAMES ON I-*gets thrown out of the house*
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trekking95
User

on Monday, July, 25, 2011 3:14 AM
I had a good tron dream (cant remember it) but I did have some GREAT Star Trek dreams. Want to hear them?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

mastercilinder
User

on Tuesday, July, 26, 2011 9:33 AM
"Just so I can tell my friends about this dream, ok, Where am I?" - K. Flynn

Usually it involves a game grid of some kind. Once it looked almost exactly like the original Tron, but there was some sort of gravity well things that made me float in the air. Then I fought something that looked like Kernel from Tron 2.0 with my disc. I kept thinking I was in a game. I heard some very crazy sounding tron-esque music in the distance, and there was some sort of weird story behind why I was there.

There was one more Legacy-ish: Another grid, this time mostly blue and green. I was on a lightcycle racing against a green program. The funny thing was the grid was all on a cube, so I could actually drive all around the cube and we turned at 90 degree angles.

It was crazy . . .order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

PixelatedProgram
User

on Wednesday, July, 27, 2011 4:04 PM
mastercilinder Wrote:"Just so I can tell my friends about this dream, ok, Where am I?" - K. Flynn

Usually it involves a game grid of some kind. Once it looked almost exactly like the original Tron, but there was some sort of gravity well things that made me float in the air. Then I fought something that looked like Kernel from Tron 2.0 with my disc. I kept thinking I was in a game. I heard some very crazy sounding tron-esque music in the distance, and there was some sort of weird story behind why I was there.

There was one more Legacy-ish: Another grid, this time mostly blue and green. I was on a lightcycle racing against a green program. The funny thing was the grid was all on a cube, so I could actually drive all around the cube and we turned at 90 degree angles.

It was crazy . . .
Lol

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 1:56 PM
mastercilinder Wrote: There was one more Legacy-ish: Another grid, this time mostly blue and green. I was on a lightcycle racing against a green program. The funny thing was the grid was all on a cube, so I could actually drive all around the cube and we turned at 90 degree angles.

This would make for a interesting Light Cycle match.

I had another Tron related dream last night. It wasn't about any of the characters but rather a random Program. The dream was pretty long so I'll just post the Tron-ish part.

excerpt from my dream journal, dream 122
...It was a documentary about a Program from the Tron world and how he committed suicide in the Games. The dream didn't show the whole thing but I knew everything that had happened. The Program had a son. The documentary showed the Program in a Light Cycle about to commit suicide by running into a wall. The son screamed at him not to but the Program said something I couldn't hear. He ran into the wall and derezzed. All of a sudden I was at the son's house. It was in the future though. The son was grown up and had a family. Eriq was now with me. I went into the son's backyard.

I muttered: "So this is where it happened... It's all true."

Strange. The documentary never showed the Program's house but I knew that some of the stuff to cause his suicide had happened here. I started crying becuase of the nature of what had happened...

PixelatedProgram
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 2:39 PM
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:...It was a documentary about a Program from the Tron world and how he committed suicide in the Games. The dream didn't show the whole thing but I knew everything that had happened. The Program had a son. The documentary showed the Program in a Light Cycle about to commit suicide by running into a wall. The son screamed at him not to but the Program said something I couldn't hear. He ran into the wall and derezzed. All of a sudden I was at the son's house. It was in the future though. The son was grown up and had a family. Eriq was now with me. I went into the son's backyard.

I muttered: "So this is where it happened... It's all true."

Strange. The documentary never showed the Program's house but I knew that some of the stuff to cause his suicide had happened here. I started crying becuase of the nature of what had happened...
Awww! That's sad
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 2:43 PM
I know. I woke up and was like: O_O

We know Programs can commit suicide though, look at the guy from Legacy. (the one who jumped into the fan thing at the beginning.)order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Tron Related Dreams