Status Bar 
 End Of Line club

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
trekking95
User

RE: End Of Line club

on Saturday, August, 27, 2011 1:53 AM
(my regular computer just got death by white screen. I have another one now so I can still post here)
(*Zec pulls ahead, drawing closer to GDU. This will be a close race I think to myself*

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Quackjack36
User

on Saturday, August, 27, 2011 12:50 PM
(sorry, im using ps3 data cuz i got banned from pc)
GDU trys to shift anoth gear, but realises he is crossing the street. He turns around to see Zec next to him. "Looks like a tie to me. Wanna head back?"

trekking95
User

on Sunday, August, 28, 2011 1:23 AM
Quackjack36 Wrote:(sorry, im using ps3 data cuz i got banned from pc)
GDU trys to shift anoth gear, but realises he is crossing the street. He turns around to see Zec next to him. "Looks like a tie to me. Wanna head back?"
Sure. Good game though.
(If you are banned from a PC why can you use ps3 internet? Also when you say banned do you mean the computer went bad or did you get it taken from you?)on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

Quackjack36
User

on Sunday, August, 28, 2011 9:55 AM
(Long story...)
"Good game", he said in a excited voice, "Lets head back and get some more drinks, shall we?" he then derezzed his helmet and motioned him back to the club.

trekking95
User

on Monday, August, 29, 2011 2:53 PM
Okay, lets head back.

Save Tron 3!

Quackjack36
User

on Monday, August, 29, 2011 3:34 PM
GDU peers into the building, but still no one is there. "Looks like the two of us again."order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

trekking95
User

on Monday, August, 29, 2011 5:43 PM
Yeah, the place is really slow lately.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

Quackjack36
User

on Monday, August, 29, 2011 7:01 PM
(STELLER got in trouble, she won't be on for a week+)
"How about you invite some people, hey, can you give me a circuit glitcher please?"

trekking95
User

on Monday, August, 29, 2011 11:03 PM
(did you get her in trouble?)
Sure. *makes drink* here you go. Anyway who would I invite here?

Save Tron 3!

Quackjack36
User

on Tuesday, August, 30, 2011 11:03 AM
(No, um, i dunno, some friends)
Thanks!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Tuesday, August, 30, 2011 1:17 PM
Quackjack36 Wrote: (STELLER got in trouble, she won't be on for a week+

[ooc: Ugh, I'm srry. I have no idea why he posted this. :\ Last night I had to do my summer reading because I forgot it and couldn't do anything else until I was done. I finished the book in 3 hours. :\ I'm not going to "be gone for a week" and I'm not banned from anything.]abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, August, 30, 2011 2:05 PM
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:
Quackjack36 Wrote: (STELLER got in trouble, she won't be on for a week+

[ooc: Ugh, I'm srry. I have no idea why he posted this. :\ Last night I had to do my summer reading because I forgot it and couldn't do anything else until I was done. I finished the book in 3 hours. :\ I'm not going to "be gone for a week" and I'm not banned from anything.]
(Well then never mind the email asking why you are on. Why did he do that?)abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Tuesday, August, 30, 2011 2:10 PM
[ooc: I dunno why he did that. It isn't his business anyways... But he heard my mom say "the summer is over" and thought she meant mine. She just meant I couldn't do anything until the book was read. Which, like I said above, I finished reading it last night. *shrug*]abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, August, 30, 2011 2:12 PM
(well I am glad I dont have a brother that does that)
Since your here, would you like a drink?

Save Tron 3!

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Tuesday, August, 30, 2011 3:15 PM
[ooc: He's rlly not a bad kid, he just lacks common sense. ]

"Yes, please!" Stellar asked, having entered the EOL club since SCC was vacant.

Quackjack36
User

on Tuesday, August, 30, 2011 3:27 PM
(Ya know i can read this, right?)
"About time someone else came," GDU stated as he looked at the program. "Whats with the radiation symbol?" he thought to himselforder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Tuesday, August, 30, 2011 3:51 PM
[ooc: No one is making fun of you or being mean.]

Stellar noticed another Program, this one with black hair and peculiar goggles. She took notice that he was staring at the radiation symbol she adorned on her outfit but decided not to say anything.

"So what's the special today Zec?"

Quackjack36
User

on Tuesday, August, 30, 2011 3:58 PM
"I Don't think ive introduced myself," he said as she finished her sentance. "Im GDU, short for Game Data Utility, i used to be a Playstation 3 program. And you are?"

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Thursday, September, 01, 2011 4:54 PM
"Used to be...?"

Stellar introduced herself. "I am Stellar and I'm known as a UTAU. It's a User made voice bank that is used to create music."where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Quackjack36
User

on Thursday, September, 01, 2011 7:04 PM
"Thats something unique", he said sipping at his drink. "Hey, i uh, gotta go." He finished his drink, left a tip and left in a flash.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 End Of Line club