Status Bar 
 Whats with your signature?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
LIT
User

on Monday, June, 27, 2011 5:53 PM
I have noticed some cool signatures. Whats up with it. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

Xeavone
User

RE: Whats with your signature?

on Monday, June, 27, 2011 5:59 PM
Mine originates from a song entitled 'Synthetic Breed'. It comes from one of my many favorite metal bands. Parts of the lyrics had seemed rather fitting for the Tron universe. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"Born into a sea of megabytes, as we now define a datatronic symbiosis for the new times to come forth; new, perfect machines. We're here to light the way alongside the ministry of your decay. Disrupting all comprimise, you'll follow the line." ~ Sybreed's Slave Design: Synthetic Breed

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, June, 27, 2011 6:16 PM
Well, I don't actually remember where I got the quote for mine from. I made the first pic and User897 made the second one.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online open buy abortion pills online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Aerial_Zero
User

on Monday, June, 27, 2011 7:51 PM
My signature still needs work (I wanna put some lyrics on it and clean it up a bit) but, it is basically the character I play in the Grid (a re-purposed Quorra who is renamed Aerial in some Universes) where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

End of Line.

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Monday, July, 25, 2011 12:00 AM
"My core is melting away..."

My signature comes from one of my favorite songs, "Meltdown", by Kagamine Rin.

The song is about jumping into a nuclear reactor's fusion core.

I took that and my love for nuclear power plants and created the phrase. That's also where my avatar is from. The Hatsune Miku music video of "Meltdown".where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar