Tron 2.0 
 New MP-map 'redesigned DISCARENA01'

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
xistence
User

on Sunday, June, 19, 2011 12:48 PM
Release candidate available (download here)

Just a few minor things to do, most just textures, a bit optimizing here and there, and reducing file sizes. Rest is done, except possible bugs you might find.

I changed the center of the spectator area. As i wasn't fine with the boxes, i created something more 'X-like'. And i added something based on the suggestion from Daddyo (thx for that idea, buddy).

If you need to get in contact with me, feel free to visit http://www.ldso.net , as i don't visit these pages very often.

Screens:

xistence
User

RE: New MP-map 'redesigned DISCARENA01'

on Sunday, June, 19, 2011 3:36 PM
  • Go to the installation-path of your tron game (example: c:/program files/buena vista interactive/tron2.0/)
  • If not already existing, create a folder labeled 'custom'. inside of this folder create a folder called 'resources'
  • Unzip the content of the downloaded ZIP into 'resources', so you can see the REZ and TXT file directly in 'resources'

Now you can choose this map if you're going to host a game, or you can join a server as soon it is hosting this map.

TRON.dll
User

RE: New MP-map 'redesigned DISCARENA01'

on Sunday, October, 02, 2011 9:23 PM
Woah, how did I miss this?

I'll have to give this a shot sometime. I've been replaying the singleplayer this weekend and I totally forgot how amazing this game is.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0