TRON: LEGACY 
 small details thread

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 11 PagesNextLast
rimwall
User

RE: small details thread

on Friday, July, 01, 2011 9:48 PM
basserandstuff Wrote:Just noticed this during the Disc Wars; Rinzler left footprints while running up the wall when the gravity changed!

And the team member's names on the Light Cycle grid: Vint, Raskin, Sam, Wilkes and Cerf (from left to right).

good eye. i didn't notice the giant billboard with their names.

i think the side walls leave light imprints when something impacts themorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

I.T. support: yes sir - you click start to turn off your p.c.

rimwall
User

on Friday, July, 01, 2011 9:49 PM
CaptainCR Wrote:cn someone direct to to where there was a discussion about Flynn's memories and whenthere was static u could see lines of code and what not?

i think the link is
http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=428022where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Argent
User

on Saturday, July, 02, 2011 2:51 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
rimwall Wrote:this appears to be a recurring symbol

i think its a stylized way of spelling for CLU

Actually, as a designer/illustrator myself, this looks like a symbol for the light cycle rather than CLU's name. Take a longer look at it. It shows two circles as wheels. It symbolizes what this device is for, almost like a series of Olympic sports logos.

Hate to correct you on this one, since I think that's a good hypothesis, but I recently came across the font used on that prop, and apparently it does indeed say, 'CLU'.

(For those interested, the font's available for free download here:

http://dsgn.co/fonts/lightcycle/
As far as why he had a monogrammed case holding two lightcycle batons, the thing I thought of when I saw that scene were sets of duelling pistols. I guess rather than pistols at 40 paces, a gentleman on the Grid challenges someone to a lightcycle duel to defend their honor.

rimwall
User

on Saturday, July, 02, 2011 10:03 PM
Argent Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
rimwall Wrote:this appears to be a recurring symbol

i think its a stylized way of spelling for CLU

Actually, as a designer/illustrator myself, this looks like a symbol for the light cycle rather than CLU's name. Take a longer look at it. It shows two circles as wheels. It symbolizes what this device is for, almost like a series of Olympic sports logos.

Hate to correct you on this one, since I think that's a good hypothesis, but I recently came across the font used on that prop, and apparently it does indeed say, 'CLU'.

(For those interested, the font's available for free download here:

http://dsgn.co/fonts/lightcycle/ )

As far as why he had a monogrammed case holding two lightcycle batons, the thing I thought of when I saw that scene were sets of duelling pistols. I guess rather than pistols at 40 paces, a gentleman on the Grid challenges someone to a lightcycle duel to defend their honor.

thanks for the download link Argent
i've been trying to find that font for weeks

rimwall
User

on Friday, July, 15, 2011 11:33 PM
it's not just programs that can partly de-rezz
jets can also partly de-rezz

however, jet canopies can apparently melt
this is the only object i've seen in the grid that
that does not follow the de-rezz rule

rimwall
User

on Saturday, July, 16, 2011 12:05 AM
rimwall Wrote:the black guards landed on the other side of the bar

additional

castor moves aside as sam jumps from the elevated lounge
we can see the black guards fighting on the other side
of the bar

Vaporware
User

on Saturday, July, 16, 2011 10:06 AM
Not sure if this is the thread for plot inconsistencies, but I picked up on couple while reading this thread.

1) How did Sam roll the vintage lightcycle over to the elevator and out of the hideout when Flynn's room was an alcove off the place where the lightcycle was stored? (without Flynn hearing him)

2) How did the entire crowd from the game arena move to the light cycle arena in the same time that it took for Clu to fly there?

3) Flynn's clock vs. the event timeline seems a bit off if you start counting down 8 hours from Sam and Flynn's discussion at the hideout, to the arrival at the portal.

4) If the portal is open for only maybe 16 hours (2 milicycles) at a time, how could Flynn have ever gotten anything done in there? How could Flynn have fought back against Clu in any real way during such a short period of time?

rimwall
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 12:49 AM
we know that these two towers have been running for 20 years

apparently so is this monster

PixelatedProgram
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 1:28 AM
rimwall Wrote:there is something weird going on with quorra's eyes
in the real world

zoom and bright view

O,O now I'm going to have to watch T:L to see this for myself!!
You know what would be cool? If in the real world she had hexagon pupils (from the thing u just showed she does sort of) and still had the ISO symbol on her arm..order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

rimwall
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 2:20 AM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:
in the real world

You know what would be cool? If in the real world she had hexagon pupils (from the thing u just showed she does sort of) and still had the ISO symbol on her arm..

its possible to have the ISO symbol- if her triple helix DNA allows for bioluminescence
same as fireflies and algae

EXODUS
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 1:09 PM
rimwall Wrote:
PixelatedProgram Wrote:
in the real world

You know what would be cool? If in the real world she had hexagon pupils (from the thing u just showed she does sort of) and still had the ISO symbol on her arm..

its possible to have the ISO symbol- if her triple helix DNA allows for bioluminescence
same as fireflies and algae

I was thinking of some kind of birthmark myself .

Whilst I'm here, I would like to ask something:

When Sam is driving his bike through the streets towards ENCOM, there seems to be what looks like a small white symbol on his helmet.
And when he was in the Lighcycle arena, he again has a (more clearer) white symbol on his helmet.
Can anyone see any similarities between the two (if any)? My TV's quite small (and old-pre HD), so I can't quite pick out exact details myself (even with the zoom button).

Sso02V
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 5:27 PM
I think the symbol on his Lightcycle helmet is just a number 3. It also shows up on the HUD of Kevin's cycle when Sam is driving it. I guess the arena designation stuck.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

nerdgirl1122
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 5:51 PM
Vaporware Wrote:
2) How did the entire crowd from the game arena move to the light cycle arena in the same time that it took for Clu to fly there?

maybe its the same arena? and whoever controlls the arena could rez or derezz the disk portion of the arena. I didn't think about it until now, but that was my first thought. I'm not entirely sure how Grid Science works

<3 Re-Rez RAM! <3
The inner mechanisms of my brain are an enigma.

trekking95
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 5:58 PM
nerdgirl1122 Wrote:
Vaporware Wrote:

maybe its the same arena? and whoever controlls the arena could rez or derezz the disk portion of the arena. I didn't think about it until now, but that was my first thought. I'm not entirely sure how Grid Science works
Yes but Clu's ship moved from the one arena to the other. And you can see them both in distance shots.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Kat
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 10:17 PM
EXODUS Wrote:

When Sam is driving his bike through the streets towards ENCOM, there seems to be what looks like a small white symbol on his helmet.
And when he was in the Lighcycle arena, he again has a (more clearer) white symbol on his helmet.
Can anyone see any similarities between the two (if any)? My TV's quite small (and old-pre HD), so I can't quite pick out exact details myself (even with the zoom button).

It's an 89:

http://www.homeofthenutty.com/movies/screencaps/displayimage.php?album=140&pid=150628#top_display_mediaon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

rimwall
User

on Saturday, July, 30, 2011 1:01 AM

zoom1
zoom2
zoom3
zoom4
zoom5
zoom6
zoom7
zoom8
i've been wondering about zoom 1
who is robert? was flynn collaborating with someone else?
is the "FOCUS INPUT" about the laser?

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Kat
User

on Saturday, July, 30, 2011 7:17 PM
Yes, I wondered about all those notes too. Esp. the Robert one... though I had assumed he was just somebody Flynn would call "hey, if this happens, what should I do?" rather than this person actually knowing what was going on.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

rimwall
User

on Sunday, July, 31, 2011 12:21 AM
Kat Wrote:Yes, I wondered about all those notes too. Esp. the Robert one... though I had assumed he was just somebody Flynn would call "hey, if this happens, what should I do?" rather than this person actually knowing what was going on.

it is nice to know that flynn needed help
we can at least say that flynn did not do everything alone
i wonder why he did not consult with Lora?

rimwall
User

on Sunday, July, 31, 2011 12:34 AM
quorra's vantage point seems to be on top of the names
this is the only place on the lightcycle arena that i could find clu's name

IluthraDanar
User

on Sunday, July, 31, 2011 1:03 AM
So how did she get up there? That looks to be a very high spot in the arena.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

FirstPrevious Page: of 11 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 small details thread