Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 One last match, for old times sake?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Mrzozelow.exe
User

on Monday, May, 30, 2011 12:29 AM
Over the past couple of weeks I've periodically looked at multiplayer for Tron 2.0. There's literally no-one. I realize that's how it is, most of the time, so I wanted to see if there are any last hurrahs that could be possible. Derez, LC, disc arena, or all of the above one last time. And I don't meam some puny matches with 2-3 people, I mean a large one, where you don't have to look for 3 minutes to actually fight. I propose that on the weekend of June 25, all the fans get together for one last time in Tron 2.0. So what does everyone else think?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

RE: One last match, for old times sake?

on Monday, May, 30, 2011 2:38 AM
Mrzozelow.exe Wrote:So what does everyone else think?

I might be able to join.

I propose that on the weekend of June 25, all the fans get together for one last time in Tron 2.0.

Why does it have to be the last time?

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Mrzozelow.exe
User

RE: One last match, for old times sake?

on Friday, June, 10, 2011 12:37 AM
When was the last time you played Multi on 2.0 (read: c'mon, it's not gonna really happen again). Also, so excited that there's a grand total of 1 reply in about 2 weeks! (sarcasm) Who am I kidding, this isn't going to happen.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer